PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for the next 2 weeks

Katwoman
24th August 2009, 08:33
IMHO over the next two weeks silver will move steadily higher. This up move is different than the other market swings we witnessed this summer. It is consistent with the TA and fundamentals and the timing is spot on too. I do not expect another major pull back until we reach resistance at $17.

The ducks are lining up and the ongoing bad news is reaching the kitchen table where it will be discussed in many homes for the first time since Memorial day:

1) More bank failures predicted

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090823/us_nm/us_banks_bove_failures_2

2) The threat of the budget deficit becoming unmanageable and causing massive inflation

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/6057333/Warren-Buffett-warns-budget-deficit-may-harm-dollar.html

main1event
24th August 2009, 08:50
I believe $17.00 is in the works as well.

The 200dma on Silver is starting to move up sharply now, I believe this move up will be quick.

ccjoe
24th August 2009, 08:54
I think it is good for silver to be going up today independent of gold rather than being the tail of the gold dog. It seems to indicate that WHEN gold makes it's strong move up, silver will skyrocket even more.

podrag
24th August 2009, 09:13
I think there's a good chance that silver will be bear raided with another spike low down to the $11 level before it moves up again. That's what the COT suggests anyway and the past two years we've had spike lows between August and October.

But hey I'm still all in cuz when this baby goes it's gonna go fast and it ain't gonna come back.

ccjoe
24th August 2009, 10:28
I think there's a good chance that silver will be bear raided with another spike low down to the $11 level before it moves up again. That's what the COT suggests anyway and the past two years we've had spike lows between August and October.

But hey I'm still all in cuz when this baby goes it's gonna go fast and it ain't gonna come back.

I hear ya pod EXCEPT this Aug-Oct is a new ballgame with the whole kitandkaboodle almost going down last fall. NOW, this fall we'll start at 17 or so and then skyrocket. Of course, I'm broke now so if I get a score, then maybe it will go down ONE LAST TIME to 11:) We are NEVER satisfied are we?:)

Argentum
24th August 2009, 10:41
Buy the dips..... and I will further qualify this. Dips are anything below $14 for the next several months. If your still accumulating, then anything below $15 is still a solid buy. I would not buy above $16... but these are my price points. Just giving ya my .02

ccjoe
24th August 2009, 11:41
Buy the dips..... and I will further qualify this. Dips are anything below $14 for the next several months. If your still accumulating, then anything below $15 is still a solid buy. I would not buy above $16... but these are my price points. Just giving ya my .02

I agree Arg-- Months ago I thought 13 was the top to buy but then last month I realized that 15 was the NEW 13 and was solid to buy < 15. That is my limit though. > 15 is too rich for my blood to buy.

Argentum
24th August 2009, 14:52
And now we have dropped below the $14 dollar spot.... We might see some good opportunistic price points here shortly. ;o)

Nomen luni
24th August 2009, 16:12
My prediction is that Silver will skyrocket. This will mainly be due to tremendous inflation. In the short term, silver may do better than inflation, maybe a lot better, as people rush to it for a safe haven. This assumes there is enough money flowing into physical to break free of strong manipulation. Long term, people will have so little disposable income worldwide, that silver will become almost worthless. Food will be king.

I don't have a crystal ball to be able to define 'long term' and 'short term' as it applies to this scenario.

Katwoman
24th August 2009, 16:31
Long term, people will have so little disposable income worldwide, that silver will become almost worthless. Food will be king.

That's an interesting prediction but history has shown that silver has value even in the worst of times. Just look at Zimbabwe. The truth is that silver may be "priceless" in terms USDs if the dollar collapses but it will not be "worthless" in terms of its value as a store of wealth and value that can be used to buy things including food.

of one mine
24th August 2009, 20:47
Cavemen need food! oga oga silver is good for bullets to kill deer and birds. Obiviously cavemen didnt have guns except for maybe those "it so easy even a caveman can do it!" Guys.

Gen Ripper
24th August 2009, 23:19
as a store of wealth and value that can be used to buy things including food.

Exactly, supposing it does go all Zimbabwe on us, what do you think the guy with all the chickens will want for a few eggs? Rocks? More Chickens? Madonna Cassettes? Nah he will want a store of wealth.

The over played you tube of the Zimbabwe woman panning for gold. She says she needs 3 grams of gold a week or she will starve. Notice she doesnt say she needs a loaf of bread, or eggs, she says she needs gold.

Personally I hope it goes less Zimbabwe and more Road Warrior. I have a good fake aussie accent and I look good in leather pants.

cowboycarl04
25th August 2009, 00:19
My predictions for the next 2 weeks.

Continued government coverup of foreign countries leaving the bond market.

Market will stay above 9,150 dow.

Swine flu fears will start to grab hold after labor day. Schools will start to close.

After that.... welcome to thunderdome...

Katwoman
25th August 2009, 04:18
The founding fathers and other settlers of this great nation were all very good at making something out of nothing and yet some modern people fear living without health insurance. Benjamin Franklin did not have 1/10 of the amenities we have today and he survived very nicely.

IMHO a SHTF scenario will shake out all the dead wood from our society which at of the day can only be good for the gene pool in America and for liberty.

ccjoe
25th August 2009, 05:42
I agree Kitty as you have to do one of two things in a world wide crisis: 1) buy food and silver will be king to do that as gold will be too expensive; 2) steal food.

Nomen luni
25th August 2009, 07:26
That's an interesting prediction but history has shown that silver has value even in the worst of times. Just look at Zimbabwe. The truth is that silver may be "priceless" in terms USDs if the dollar collapses but it will not be "worthless" in terms of its value as a store of wealth and value that can be used to buy things including food.Sorry, KatWoman, I somehow managed to read your thread title as 'Predictions for the next two YEARS'. My thoughts aren't relevant on a two week timescale. :D

I hope you're right on the long term outlook on silver, but we do have to be cautious. In my opinion, the next few years will be like nothing we have ever seen. It's one thing when an isolated country collapses, but when it's global, the impact on metals may be different. Even in Zimbabwe, gold has kind of 'devalued'... touts are paying locals with no other choice at 1/3 the going rate for small peices of panned gold. They can't disagree, because they need the food.

MasterQ
25th August 2009, 07:46
IMHO over the next two weeks silver will move steadily higher. This up move is different than the other market swings we witnessed this summer. It is consistent with the TA and fundamentals and the timing is spot on too. I do not expect another major pull back until we reach resistance at $17.

The ducks are lining up and the ongoing bad news is reaching the kitchen table where it will be discussed in many homes for the first time since Memorial day:

1) More bank failures predicted

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090823/us_nm/us_banks_bove_failures_2

2) The threat of the budget deficit becoming unmanageable and causing massive inflation

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/6057333/Warren-Buffett-warns-budget-deficit-may-harm-dollar.html

I'm sorry kat I couldn't resist. (psst please don't tell anyone I was here)

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/mrqdesade/918dayagain.jpg

At this time of year it would be expected for PM's to take a bit of a dive before finding its seasonality. In the fall they FALL and we have yet to see the actual full dive.

To say the drop from 15.20ish to around 13.55ish was our drop while we were in the HEAT of summer is pre-mature at best.

Yes the TA and FUNDS are definitely in heat to my dear KAT but just hold on to your knickers, we aint done yet.

I wouldn't suggest shorting especially as it has rode down some ways. Only because we have seen a bounce since 13.55. At that point if you did short after we showed resistance at 15 you should have taken your profits.

Some are in shorts and some have looked at this as a nice LONG opportunity but what is happening now is the seasons are about to change and as you can see by my graph, the 9 is about to cross UNDER the 18 day.

Some have argued my 9 and 18 day are just some more averages which can still be off from what the market will actually do.

Unfortunately/Fortunately it takes a LOOOOONG while for those two to mingle as they do in such close proximity. Once they do the trend is rather easy to follow as long as you don't get skittish and see too short term of a struggle between them.

My predictive line for the next 2 weeks is in the purple dash and I believe it is more realistic. At worst if I am wrong in my TA there will be some slight pops just above the 2 averages but nothing that would take out prior highs marking an actual up trend and dismantling of the downward pressure caused by 9-18 days of close averages.

I would be careful to short term trade here. The rockiness is showing itself, especially yesterday when it couldn't hold its head up high enough before it closed way under open and especially lower than Friday's close.

No I'm not back but I couldn't resist making a counter argument to what seemed more misleading than helpful.

By the way, since when do you make short term predictions Kat? I know you mark trends for long term goals but haven't you learned your lesson yet when you were off by 2 dollars and tried to make it seem it was in your margin of error? (/jab :P )

I think the rest of you posting here have understood it better and I like seeing numbers like $11 but somewhere in the upper $12's is more realistic. Really depends when more shorts actually kick in and the dollar gets un-realistically propped up in the short term.

Not many are predicting a very cold winter this year and I suspect Oil will take another hit to level it between 65-68/barrel which will keep pressure on the PM's as well.

Good luck everyone. I'll check in on ya again soon.

-Q

BullionBob
25th August 2009, 08:19
Let's see what the FDIC report will look like after market closes. Of course i bet the media wont even report it, we'll just have to go to the FDIC website to find it. They'll hope it slips under the radar. Lets see how many people are awake

Katwoman
25th August 2009, 10:14
Would you believe me if I said I posted this to lure you back in MasterQ?

In all seriousness, you are correct short term TA is not my thing but at sometime over the next two weeks the short- and long-term TA will coincide for a couple of days and at that point we will know where things are really heading. Some say up some say down but one thing is for sure the market is not going to stay at $14 much longer.

ccjoe
25th August 2009, 10:15
Let's see what the FDIC report will look like after market closes. Of course i bet the media wont even report it, we'll just have to go to the FDIC website to find it. They'll hope it slips under the radar. Lets see how many people are awake

Bob- I thought the FDIC meeting was yesterday too but I just heard that it's a "behind closed door meeting amana"?
With the bond sale and that meeting coming soon there might be all sorts of holidays and not just Banks.
FYI--------In case you didn't see the news--Our next door neighbor R.I. is going to close up for 11 days! 81% of state work force will be on furlough.

BullionBob
25th August 2009, 10:31
Fed Must Tell Public Which Firms Got Loans

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601170&sid=a7CC61ZsieV4

Katwoman
25th August 2009, 10:38
White House predicts more debt bigger deficits over the next decade....in other words say good bye to the USD as the reserve currency for the world and hello inflation.

If this happens it will be good news for US equity prices, PM prices, and home prices but bad news for those with savings. This could obviously spawn a bank holiday to stave off a run on the dollar.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090825/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_economy

of one mine
25th August 2009, 11:20
Pm's yes, I think we will do well if things in the economy and govt. go bad. However many will suffer and do so now, my wifes friend is losing her home soon that is inevitable due to the fact that theres no work. Maybe I should ask them if they own any PM's or would like to. What do you think guys?

skijake
25th August 2009, 12:40
Pm's yes, I think we will do well if things in the economy and govt. go bad. However many will suffer and do so now, my wifes friend is losing her home soon that is inevitable due to the fact that theres no work. Maybe I should ask them if they own any PM's or would like to. What do you think guys?

I would say not to.
They have a debt problem.
PM's [if the strategy works] may help those without debt but speculating in PM's when you have no money won't get you anywhere.
If you told me they have money in stocks or the bank the PM strategy would be solid but if they had equities or cash in the bank I'm guessing they wouldn't be losing their home.:(

MasterQ
25th August 2009, 16:44
Would you believe me if I said I posted this to lure you back in MasterQ?

In all seriousness, you are correct short term TA is not my thing but at sometime over the next two weeks the short- and long-term TA will coincide for a couple of days and at that point we will know where things are really heading. Some say up some say down but one thing is for sure the market is not going to stay at $14 much longer.

I should have known. Darnit, duped again!

Yeah..looks like 14.40 is setting up for some nice resistance. I don't suspect it will be taken out for at least another 2 weeks.

I would keep my eyes to the ground on this one. RSI is barely nuetral and without making any new high today I suspect down is the direction next. Maybe one more retest up to 14.40 but I don't give it much of a chance. Something extra special would have to happen for the rest of the week to change this traders mind. :P

-Q

Relayer
25th August 2009, 23:40
Support is at $14.25-$14. Meaning upward momentum will carry it through $14.50 with no problem. I am talking hours not days. A close below $14 could bring $13 back into play. I dont expect it. But if it happens I dont see anything lower.

Once over $15, the pause that refreshes for an assault on $17.

hiyosilver
27th August 2009, 02:10
I guess it depends on what you expect from it if the general market reverses.......which I believe will happen very soon. PM has been riding the market up for awhile.... Will it ride it down too? Silver can't seem to break back above it's 18dma for a week and a half. But on the other hand, if there's a run on the banks.....

MasterQ
27th August 2009, 07:50
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/mrqdesade/glitch.jpg

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!

-Q

Katwoman
27th August 2009, 07:58
You're the short-term TA guy you tell me? I noticed it did not happen to gold.

MasterQ
27th August 2009, 09:32
You're the short-term TA guy you tell me? I noticed it did not happen to gold.

haha...glitch from hell...I just noticed it is fixed now.

That had nothing to do with short term hun but thanks for playing :P

-Q

Steadfast
27th August 2009, 15:14
I am out on a limb here, but here is how I see it...

If the current commodity’s pennant formation breaks “Upwards”, which is easily a 70% chance…
In two weeks we will be in the high $15 AREA headed easily for $16... There will be one more manipulation by COT shorts, driving silver back down to mid $14, but by the end of the month of September... KAAAAPOW!

The Indian and Middle Eastern farmers will harvest their crops an BUY gold Big-time... This will be the biggest fall Gold rally in history! I’m “guesstimating” Gold getting upto $1200.00 and a 1/35 ratio too. Making silver temporarily around $33/oz to $37/oz. by October/november

Fallowed by a sharp manipulated decline, in Mid/Late December....

You see, The central banks, cannot stop the Indians, especially backed by the pennant conditions on all commodities right now. So, if they manipulate, they will manipulate up, hedging long all the way, and then the party is over they will flood the market with cheap naked Short ETF contracts.

So get ready to unload some silver at the apex, in say October or November and then get ready buy back into AG by Christmas shlorpping up the profits along the way!

MasterQ
27th August 2009, 16:14
I am out on a limb here, but here is how I see it...

If the current commodity’s pennant formation breaks “Upwards”, which is easily a 70% chance…
In two weeks we will be in the high $15 AREA headed easily for $16... There will be one more manipulation by COT shorts, driving silver back down to mid $14, but by the end of the month of September... KAAAAPOW!

The Indian and Middle Eastern farmers will harvest their crops an BUY gold Big-time... This will be the biggest fall Gold rally in history! I’m “guesstimating” Gold getting upto $1200.00 and a 1/35 ratio too. Making silver temporarily around $33/oz to $37/oz. by October/november

Fallowed by a sharp manipulated decline, in Mid/Late December....

You see, The central banks, cannot stop the Indians, especially backed by the pennant conditions on all commodities right now. So, if they manipulate, they will manipulate up, hedging long all the way, and then the party is over they will flood the market with cheap naked Short ETF contracts.

So get ready to unload some silver at the apex, in say October or November and then get ready buy back into AG by Christmas shlorpping up the profits along the way!

wooah Woooah WOAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

Hold on there Tex!

I love optimism but WOAH!

Weekly gains to overbought territory are about $1 week over week.

Then locking into overbought with embedded stochastics can cause up to $5 before it is all said in done.

For a constant run like your saying to October/November let us look realistically.

October is 30+ days away. Last run on silver took about 45 days and ran it from 10.85 or so to 14.35 or so.

November is 60+ days away. This would give more room for a $4-5 dollar run up on silver based on historical averages.

To achieve your goal, silver would have to be up $19-$23 by November the latest. That is almost a 70% jump in 60 days.

Realistically and historically I just don't see that happening.

Last year there was a run from December 08' 9.50 or so to 14.35 09'. That is about 50% for about 100 days of trade.

I understand we are in an interesting time still but be careful of those limbs, some are veeerrrry fragile.

Things are definitely showing resistance on two fronts. A breakout imminent? Well something needs to happen. The big swings in oil and the dollar today show something brewing. I'd hate to admit it is looking very close to keeping in line with your $14 theory.

Silver has seemed to be stuck between 14-14.40. This isn't helping momentum on either front and I believe 2 more weeks are still really needed to give us a more defined line. There should be some signs after labor day for sure.

Good luck!

-Q

Steadfast
27th August 2009, 16:50
he he he,

MasterQ, as usual, you are very correct on many historic fronts...
And you could very well be correct about this too...

It is true, I do tend to lean to the optimistic side... (mia culpa!)
And, perhaps my view has the amount "volume" turned up way to high...

But all the events are lining up perfectly for the fall spike to happen big.
If the "Indian harvest factor" is going to "happen" big,
it will be this year that it does...

Next year, as Inflation hits, things will be "insane", in PM's, and in our favor.
So, insane that the Indian harvest factor might not even be a "blip" on the graph!

I think the financial world knows this, and will take advantage of possibly one of the last predictable opportunities to "ride" the annual AU/AG fall Spike.

What do you think?
Am I optimistically nuts? Or do I have a point?

MasterQ
27th August 2009, 17:14
he he he,

MasterQ, as usual, you are very correct on many historic fronts...
And you could very well be correct about this too...

It is true, I do tend to lean to the optimistic side... (mia culpa!)
And, perhaps my view has the amount "volume" turned up way to high...

But all the events are lining up perfectly for the fall spike to happen big.
If the "Indian harvest factor" is going to "happen" big,
it will be this year that it does...

Next year, as Inflation hits, things will be "insane", in PM's, and in our favor.
So, insane that the Indian harvest factor might not even be a "blip" on the graph!

I think the financial world knows this, and will take advantage of possibly one of the last predictable opportunities to "ride" the annual AU/AG fall Spike.

What do you think?
Am I optimistically nuts? Or do I have a point?

I didn't say corral them ponies I just said keep the reigns taught.

Your doing fine but trying to let loose those wild stallions will bite you in the arse.

Many things are suspect at this point in time. I've been sidelined for a reason. I got hot footed and needed to calm down.

It is easier to see everything with cool heals my friend.

I am probably going to miss this gravy train in the short term but I'll be ready to saddle up after the next break and hold on tight till Jan/Feb. This has been a learning year for me and now it is time to use the education to equal the money I very much feel was well spent.

Good luck to us all.

-Q

ccjoe
27th August 2009, 18:10
I didn't say corral them ponies I just said keep the reigns taught.

Your doing fine but trying to let loose those wild stallions will bite you in the arse.

Many things are suspect at this point in time. I've been sidelined for a reason. I got hot footed and needed to calm down.

It is easier to see everything with cool heals my friend.

I am probably going to miss this gravy train in the short term but I'll be ready to saddle up after the next break and hold on tight till Jan/Feb. This has been a learning year for me and now it is time to use the education to equal the money I very much feel was well spent.

Good luck to us all.

-Q

Q--I agree with Stead's NON TA analysis as historical analysis goes out the window when there is no commensurate history by which to use the barometer.
Debt is 2 trillion (at least) a year for the duration. That has NEVER happened before with any economy. The REAL umemployment is 20% plus.
We just came back from neighboring R.I. where I haven't been for a year and it's eerily dead> boarded up buildings, etc. The real world is quite different from the CNBC "recession is over" crap. Stead might be a FEW months off but that's it. There will be a crash> stocks in Oct. like I've been saying and then the rest will go according to what we all know will occur. NOT a shtf but the "greatest depression." With Barrack in power there is NO way out from this spending destroying the USD. Silver will be over 200 in 2 years or LESS time.

Steadfast
27th August 2009, 19:20
Thanks guys,

The big factor in my overly inflated guess, is not the harvest spike timing, nor the natural bull market patterns forming that are shouting “BULL”, nor the CTFC cracking down on commodities, nor the fear of imminent inflation… but a combination of all these things leading to up to THIS:

I see this fall harvest spike as the best time (last time?) for the big 4 Banks to openly manipulate the market so as to attract as much physical silver and Gold back to themselves before any CTFC limitations keep them from covering their short ETFs.

The best way to do it is to actually use this naturally occurring fall spike as a concealment vehicle, giving them the opportunity to manipulate prices WAY UP, this way when they openly manipulate them down again in late December, they can claim "market over selling pressure" drove the price down, not them. And, in the process of the their massive manipulation down, they can easily acquire enough long silver during the price fall to cover their naked shorts.

Even better, by doing this they will own more then enough PMs to provide safe haven security when inflation, WHICH THEY ALL KNOW IS COMMING, hits!

MasterQ
27th August 2009, 21:08
CC and Stead

Your both very right.

Timing is really the issue.

I don't think anyone is arguing against the long term.

Just remember you two, the faster this comes about the harder it will be for regular sociatal operations.

We can feed our country and more but if we get the hyperinflation the rise in PM's would signify at Steads short term rocket, I don't think it will be my profits I will be worrying much about.

Keep strong you two and don't forget, we are all in this together.

-Q

Relayer
27th August 2009, 21:55
Steadfast: "In two weeks we will be in the high $15 AREA headed easily for $16..."

I agree. Just see it happening next week.

The next run at $14.50 (probably tonight-tomorrow) will be successful.

Relayer
27th August 2009, 23:15
I think your sense of timing calling for the next move up in silver is good. Silver is definitely acting independent of the dollar and even gold. I agree with you on the price projection also.

Very short term----support is moving upward. Was $14.15, now looks to be $14.25 (regardless of that quick trip down this morning as it recovered almost as quickly). That support level has been tested three times in the last three days.

Katwoman
28th August 2009, 07:29
Steadfast: "In two weeks we will be in the high $15 AREA headed easily for $16..."

I agree. Just see it happening next week.

The next run at $14.50 (probably tonight-tomorrow) will be successful.

Have you seen the chart this morning? Nice call!!

ccjoe
28th August 2009, 08:38
Kitty-With all due respect, Stead and ME made the right call not relayer although he and the inimitable Q are on the same page.
15 is NOT 2 weeks but TODAY as stead and me both know as silver below 200 is SILLY. Pd is being scoffed up at 280 because of the stupid cash for clunkers ephemeral morphine spike! Silver at this price 15 is virtually FREE!

Katwoman
28th August 2009, 09:25
Silver at this price 15 is virtually FREE!

Sorry for not giving credit where credit is due. Mea culpa!!

As for the current price of silver you're preachin' to the choir!

The news that has come out in the past week is outrageous to say the least. That more people have not figured out how precarious of a position the USD is in truly amazes me.

MasterQ
28th August 2009, 09:28
I should have known. Darnit, duped again!

Yeah..looks like 14.40 is setting up for some nice resistance. I don't suspect it will be taken out for at least another 2 weeks.

I would keep my eyes to the ground on this one. RSI is barely nuetral and without making any new high today I suspect down is the direction next. Maybe one more retest up to 14.40 but I don't give it much of a chance. Something extra special would have to happen for the rest of the week to change this traders mind. :P

-Q

Someone mind telling me what the extra special was?

This move up seems very much in line with the few of you here calling it but as CCJOE said, it isn't relied upon TA. So what is it?

Without any REAL backing this move seems short and futile. It COULD be a move to shake out the shorts. If this does continue though and the 9 day recrosses the 18 day on the up side then yeah 15, 16, 17 whatever will be achievable once again.

What a crazy trading season this has been this year. Some in line with seasonality, historically, others just way to premature or way too late.

Go figure?!?!?

-Q

ccjoe
28th August 2009, 09:52
Someone mind telling me what the extra special was?

This move up seems very much in line with the few of you here calling it but as CCJOE said, it isn't relied upon TA. So what is it?

Without any REAL backing this move seems short and futile. It COULD be a move to shake out the shorts. If this does continue though and the 9 day recrosses the 18 day on the up side then yeah 15, 16, 17 whatever will be achievable once again.

What a crazy trading season this has been this year. Some in line with seasonality, historically, others just way to premature or way too late.

Go figure?!?!?

-Q

Q- You are brilliant as is Kitty. Stead is not quite brilliant> with TA but Stead and mostly me are brilliant with the people knowledge i.e. I see boarded up buildings in Providence; they have NO people to check you out at the Providence Place Mall parking lot, just machines (cut overhead); on even the "prosperous cable networks-fox, etc. they have infomercials instead of paid ads; I could go on and on.
I feel like Patton when he KNEW Germany was done because they had horses and carts> ran out of fuel much like Hannibal thousands of years earlier. T I I pick up on things like that being an insurrance agent "on the front fiscal lines" where I've seen people crying NOT being able to pay their auto ins. the THIRD thing people HAVE to pay after food, home, then car ins to go to their jobs to earn the food and home money.
I've seen all this transpire in the last year or so (not really understanding TA, etc. NOW for the last ONE year of my life I've dedicated to turning my liberal arts head into a "business head" with the help of these sharp minds here and on the cable networks, etc.
HENCE----The end is near for the USD, Barrack-even Teddy's funeral won't save him, the market, etc. Therefore it is FINALLY just the beginning for silver NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! Gold had it's beginning several years ago. Silver NEVER did.
That's how I know what is going to happen.

ccjoe
28th August 2009, 10:06
Sorry for not giving credit where credit is due. Mea culpa!!

As for the current price of silver you're preachin' to the choir!

The news that has come out in the past week is outrageous to say the least. That more people have not figured out how precarious of a position the USD is in truly amazes me.

You know I'm joshin ya Kitty! I have NO clue like you and Q et al. I simply have road knowledge:)

Katwoman
28th August 2009, 10:13
ccjoe

Your response is exactly what I think is about to be said by millions of Americans across the USA. People are waking up to find their lives ruined by a government sanctioned printing press and they are rightly POd. Many of those who supported the messiah now realize that he is just making things worse, much worse. You can only bury your head in the sand for so long especially during a rising tide......all those who remain in denial will soon drown. At times like these you are right to cling to God and guns and a few "pieces of eight" because the rules can literally change overnight.

ccjoe
28th August 2009, 10:38
ccjoe

Your response is exactly what I think is about to be said by millions of Americans across the USA. People are waking up to find their lives ruined by a government sanctioned printing press and they are rightly POd. Many of those who supported the messiah now realize that he is just making things worse, much worse. You can only bury your head in the sand for so long especially during a rising tide......all those who remain in denial will soon drown. At times like these you are right to cling to God and guns and a few "pieces of eight" because the rules can literally change overnight.

I think Kitty that the precise ending of this "Wizard of Oz" movie that we're all going through, will be when Congress comes back next week. They NOW know, that most Americans can see behind the curtain and look at the real wizard of oz-Obama and all his munchkin schills, Frank, Pelosi, Reid, et. all. They either listen to the people or lose their jobs in 2010.
The hourglass has run out on Congress and the Pres.

cowboycarl04
28th August 2009, 10:39
Happy FDIC Friday....

Steadfast
28th August 2009, 10:46
WoooHooo!

ccjoe just said I was Mostly Brilliant!

My best Elvis impersonation:
"Thank you...Thank you very much..."

I'll take being Mostly Brilliant anyday!
he he!

MasterQ
28th August 2009, 11:34
I guess in a few words I do miss talking with you guys.

Its always quite entertaining.

Here is some more wise word food for thought.

1. Why is it when we get breakouts on the upside the lot of you start riding your long term TA flags high but when we move down your just calling it a correction or consolidation or backwardization?

2. Things like Bollinger Bands, Stochastics, and moving averages are always going to be key to understanding the market movements. Everything is mathematic. So before you start up the possy, be sure your not heading to a ravine and that actually is a mountain trail up ahead.

3. Long term will never, or ever be questioned here. I can't find a single post either posted by myself or others (I don't count duney :P ) who feel silver will be in the slump it was from 2000-2003. So spouting things you see daily, what is more realistic with unemployment, and how far the USD really can hold up are truly moot points. What I appreciate above anything else is true market movement events and indicators. I made 110% following such barometers and I will continue to look for them again to do just the same.

Hopefully I'm not coming off pompous as I was ridiculed a few months back. I'm merely expressing my unfortunate consistant frustrations with the markets and their inability to show true trackable directions. It is easier to call numbers when a support has been breached but because the breaches have been with questionable backgrounds (notice we did not take out last years high? why? aren't things much worse off with bailouts etc this year than the last 2?) it hasn't been easy to trade this market since March.

So.....

Breach 14.40, that was the resistance all week. Call 15 as the next target. Easy enough. Nothing supporting the move other than a pennant formation. Ok not exactly a technical analysis. I can draw pictures too. Those have very cryptic uses to me because I have seen others call for a head and shoulders formation then when it didn't happen it was "oh..it is a reverse head and shoulders formation" ?!?!?!?

Call a breach of 15.04-15.09 (last break high since May) then we are heading to 16. Okay then I would say you have about a good solid week of this to sustain or it is goodbye charlie.

Because we are above the 9 and 18 day averages they have now become support. The 9 day has to come back up through the 18 before you start to take out 15 and hold it.

Great...now I'm exhausted!

-Q

ccjoe
28th August 2009, 12:15
I guess in a few words I do miss talking with you guys.

Its always quite entertaining.

Here is some more wise word food for thought.

1. Why is it when we get breakouts on the upside the lot of you start riding your long term TA flags high but when we move down your just calling it a correction or consolidation or backwardization?

2. Things like Bollinger Bands, Stochastics, and moving averages are always going to be key to understanding the market movements. Everything is mathematic. So before you start up the possy, be sure your not heading to a ravine and that actually is a mountain trail up ahead.

3. Long term will never, or ever be questioned here. I can't find a single post either posted by myself or others (I don't count duney :P ) who feel silver will be in the slump it was from 2000-2003. So spouting things you see daily, what is more realistic with unemployment, and how far the USD really can hold up are truly moot points. What I appreciate above anything else is true market movement events and indicators. I made 110% following such barometers and I will continue to look for them again to do just the same.

Hopefully I'm not coming off pompous as I was ridiculed a few months back. I'm merely expressing my unfortunate consistant frustrations with the markets and their inability to show true trackable directions. It is easier to call numbers when a support has been breached but because the breaches have been with questionable backgrounds (notice we did not take out last years high? why? aren't things much worse off with bailouts etc this year than the last 2?) it hasn't been easy to trade this market since March.

So.....

Breach 14.40, that was the resistance all week. Call 15 as the next target. Easy enough. Nothing supporting the move other than a pennant formation. Ok not exactly a technical analysis. I can draw pictures too. Those have very cryptic uses to me because I have seen others call for a head and shoulders formation then when it didn't happen it was "oh..it is a reverse head and shoulders formation" ?!?!?!?

Call a breach of 15.04-15.09 (last break high since May) then we are heading to 16. Okay then I would say you have about a good solid week of this to sustain or it is goodbye charlie.

Because we are above the 9 and 18 day averages they have now become support. The 9 day has to come back up through the 18 before you start to take out 15 and hold it.

Great...now I'm exhausted!

-Q

Q- I just call it profit taking which is extremely TA for me:) when we get the downward movements.
I'm not stupid and I know we could see low 14's again> soon but most of us, or at least me, have no inclination to cash out for years so it is mostly fun, I think that we all get so stoked with the upward swings. Also for us marrieds, it good for our love lives if silver goes up:)
Most of all, NOW it's UNCOMMON sense (sense is not too common) that predicate the movements in this obfuscated economy.

Katwoman
28th August 2009, 13:02
Woe there big guy. I called a flat summer hanging at $14 and I was correct. When people started saying is was going to tank and go to $12 I held my position when it got back above $14 I held my tongue and even reminded people not to get too excited. I am now calling for breakout above $14 and this too is consistent with my long term TA. Plus since I posted this thread the movement in PMs has also shown me to be correct. I have never changed my position all summer as the posting record and the memories of those who read my posts can attest. When I am proven wrong I will stand corrected but thus far the charts show that my long-term TA has been spot on.

main1event
28th August 2009, 13:57
I've been wrong but, I'm still calling for $17.00 Silver soon. At no point have I been bearish on Silver.

My thesis is based on the belief that silver is in a long term bull market. Silver was in a 2 decade bear market and thus I believe this bull market will be almost 15 to 20 years long starting from 2002.

I believe the next move up for silver will be another 5x increase like the one from 4 to 20. This time we will go from 9 to around 50. We will then be in another long term bear market for about 4 years until the final move comes perhaps well over 100.

I'm really not worried about anyones short term summer predictions. I like silver moving up like the next guy but the biggest gains come from long term holders.

The other big question is if the SHTF, which seems quite possible right now, so there is no parting me with my Silver until I see sanity.

strongman shelford
28th August 2009, 20:12
HELLO I AM BACK. I AM GONNA GIVE YOU my opinion...

WATCH THE US DOLLAR INDEX. AT 78'S expect total defense by the government.
if it breaks, then you will see silver goin up and up.

Cup-of-Ruin
28th August 2009, 21:05
It looks like even when Gov-man pumps his dollar up, silver and gold are not seeing falls, before you could see a direct response; as the dollar went up gold went down followed by silver, now the dollar goes up unexpectedly and silver and gold don't take a dent. Silver and gold have definitely strengthened their positions, consolidated, found a support base, built a floor, now up! Any attacks on silver and gold by Gov-man may end up hurting them more than silver and gold are hurt, just like in the final rounds of a boxing match where throwing a punch may end up hurting you more than your opponent!

The dollar looks ineffective, still throwing punches, but no damage, we could be getting closer to a gold leap over $1000 and hold, a hold over 1000 and silver could reach $20 quickly.

Mister Jones
28th August 2009, 22:58
It looks like even when Gov-man pumps his dollar up, silver and gold are not seeing falls, before you could see a direct response; as the dollar went up gold went down followed by silver, now the dollar goes up unexpectedly and silver and gold don't take a dent. Silver and gold have definitely strengthened their positions, consolidated, found a support base, built a floor, now up! Any attacks on silver and gold by Gov-man may end up hurting them more than silver and gold are hurt, just like in the final rounds of a boxing match where throwing a punch may end up hurting you more than your opponent!

The dollar looks ineffective, still throwing punches, but no damage, we could be getting closer to a gold leap over $1000 and hold, a hold over 1000 and silver could reach $20 quickly.

Why can't the cartel take gold and silver down just as they did a year ago ?

Mister Jones
28th August 2009, 23:01
Woe there big guy. I called a flat summer hanging at $14 and I was correct. When people started saying is was going to tank and go to $12 I held my position when it got back above $14 I held my tongue and even reminded people not to get too excited. I am now calling for breakout above $14 and this too is consistent with my long term TA. Plus since I posted this thread the movement in PMs has also shown me to be correct. I have never changed my position all summer as the posting record and the memories of those who read my posts can attest. When I am proven wrong I will stand corrected but thus far the charts show that my long-term TA has been spot on.

What is your long term TA telling you anyway? A year ago silver was close to fourteen then it crashed big time to below nine an ounce. Why won't that happen again in the next crisis ?

Mister Jones
28th August 2009, 23:05
I've been wrong but, I'm still calling for $17.00 Silver soon. At no point have I been bearish on Silver.

My thesis is based on the belief that silver is in a long term bull market. Silver was in a 2 decade bear market and thus I believe this bull market will be almost 15 to 20 years long starting from 2002.

I believe the next move up for silver will be another 5x increase like the one from 4 to 20. This time we will go from 9 to around 50. We will then be in another long term bear market for about 4 years until the final move comes perhaps well over 100.

I'm really not worried about anyones short term summer predictions. I like silver moving up like the next guy but the biggest gains come from long term holders.

The other big question is if the SHTF, which seems quite possible right now, so there is no parting me with my Silver until I see sanity.

Silver hasn't done much in the past three years so how come you are still bullish ? The price has only moved up ten dollars an ounce since 2001 so how come it will go to a hundred ? It was fifty an ounce thirty or so years ago and is only fifteen now. Is that really a good track record to build confidence ?

Katwoman
28th August 2009, 23:50
Mister Jones for your myopic information we had not just spent 2 trillion dollars before the last crash. We were also not projecting a 20 trillion dollar deficit by 2020 then either. This massive inflation of the dollar despite Bernanke's best intentions of pulling some of this same money back out of circulation after the banks have stabilized will ultimately lead to higher prices in terms of USDs of everything you buy and obviously "everything" includes gold and silver. Will this make you rich not really but assuming your real wages do not increase this could be your last chance to buy PMs at an affordable price.

ccjoe
29th August 2009, 04:14
Mister Jones for your myopic information we had not just spent 2 trillion dollars before the last crash. We were also not projecting a 20 trillion dollar deficit by 2020 then either. This massive inflation of the dollar despite Bernanke's best intentions of pulling some of this same money back out of circulation after the banks have stabilized will ultimately lead to higher prices in terms of USDs of everything you buy and obviously "everything" includes gold and silver. Will this make you rich not really but assuming your real wages do not increase this could be your last chance to buy PMs at an affordable price.

Mister Jones is hungry Kitty as NOW I see the same lingo as we saw with the Duney.
At least WE real people here appreciate your post so it was not wasted. Thanks but save the food for feeding pets not trolls.

cugir321
29th August 2009, 07:01
I live and die by the 9, 26 moving average. The ichimoku chart shows some dangerous stuff. (The blue and red lines are variations of the 9, 26ma) The price is above the clouds. This a bull move. The 9 may be crossing down over the 26. This is bear or soon to be bull if it circles back...and this is possible because the cloud break. The 5,3,3 stoch is almost maxed high. This is short term bear. The chinkou span (green line) is pointing up. This is bull. The economy sucks....this is bull to silver. I'm betting up. The problem is....this shows where price has been. The economy shows where it's going. Over all sales have plumetted in the last month. (All but car sales which were manipulated by cash for junk...payday is coming when they have to pay for their new cars)

Notice how the blue line becomes support when it's above the clouds and resistance when price is below the clouds. It becomes contrary when the trend changes. Such as when it starts moving up and thru the cloud.

ccjoe
29th August 2009, 07:16
321--What the heck is that post in liberal arts terms?:)
I have NO clue what you're talking about but I know you do.
Should we think up, down, buy, sell?
thanks
joe

Mister Jones
29th August 2009, 08:04

All those who predicted silver would soar over the past three years were quite wrong so why do you still have the confidence that you are right now ?

hihosilver
29th August 2009, 08:15
All those who predicted silver would soar over the past three years were quite wrong so why do you still have the confidence that you are right now ?

What is the purpose of your posts, as it appears you have no interest in silver or gold? There has been a lot of money to be made in silver and golds moves in the last several years, even in the last one year. How about all of the predictions for real estate and the stock market for the last twenty years? They were not even close.

Katwoman
29th August 2009, 10:41

First of all I do not own silver or gold to get rich but as a store of value that is more secure than the once venerable USD. While the dollar enjoyed a nice run from 1971 until last year it is basically on life support now......and when it finally dies if you do not have any PMs you will be lost. If USD does not go the way of the Weimar marks, the inflation that is coming will surely drive up the price of PMs higher anyway. So in the words of Alfred E. Newman "what me worry"!

Mister Jones
29th August 2009, 13:34
First of all I do not own silver or gold to get rich but as a store of value that is more secure than the once venerable USD. While the dollar enjoyed a nice run from 1971 until last year it is basically on life support now......and when it finally dies if you do not have any PMs you will be lost. If USD does not go the way of the Weimar marks, the inflation that is coming will surely drive up the price of PMs higher anyway. So in the words of Alfred E. Newman "what me worry"!

Life support ! It's way up from a year or so ago and the rest of the world is doing worse than we are so what's the problem here ?

MetalWorx
29th August 2009, 13:57
Way up from a year ago! Wow you exist in some warped little world. Or maybe it's your little mind that is warped.

cugir321
29th August 2009, 14:44
321--What the heck is that post in liberal arts terms?:)
I have NO clue what you're talking about but I know you do.
Should we think up, down, buy, sell?
thanks
joe

http://www.kumotrader.com/ichimoku_wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

It's pretty simple....if the tenkan (blue line on silver chart) crosses the red Kijun line then it can mean trend change....anything north of the clouds = bull....south of the clouds = bear. I think it's going up for the month. Pretty sure not down much if it falls a bit. Maybe a dollar or two short term. There's more but this is the nut of it. The stoch indicator tells you it's over bought for now because it's peaked.....that's short term....there's a lot of people that can say, oh my, I need hard asset's...that means the stoch could run along the top...usually not but.... Can change in a few days.

Currency traders use this a lot...I can tell you for sure it works.

Katwoman
29th August 2009, 17:26
Life support ! It's way up from a year or so ago and the rest of the world is doing worse than we are so what's the problem here ?

Like I said up from 72 to 78 is not exactly the kind of increase that one could say indicates even moderate confidence in the dollar. If it were up to 95 I might agree that things are looking better. The only reason is it not at 50 is because the government and MSM are working overtime to bolster its credibility. Unfortunately it is getting increasingly difficult to sell it to the world as evidenced by its most recent declines.

Quite frankly it would not surprise me if you're not shill for the banks given your absurd perspective but I digress.

Face it the dollar is essentially toast and the sooner we as a nation restore sound money the less painful the entire process will be. There is no way congress will ever willfully stop going over budget and likewise no way the dependent Democrats will ever willfully give up their entitlement checks. But the looming threat of a complete economic collapse in the not so distant future that will leave both groups crying and sleeping in the streets should be enough to get them all to the bargaining table while they still have a chance to walk away with something of a consolation prize.

Mister Jones
29th August 2009, 17:46
Like I said up from 72 to 78 is not exactly the kind of increase that one could say indicates even moderate confidence in the dollar. If it were up to 95 I might agree that things are looking better. The only reason is it not at 50 is because the government and MSM are working overtime to bolster its credibility. Unfortunately it is getting increasingly difficult to sell it to the world as evidenced by its most recent declines.

Quite frankly it would not surprise me if you're not shill for the banks given your absurd perspective but I digress.

Face it the dollar is essentially toast and the sooner we as a nation restore sound money the less painful the entire process will be. There is no way congress will ever willfully stop going over budget and likewise no way the dependent Democrats will ever willfully give up their entitlement checks. But the looming threat of a complete economic collapse in the not so distant future that will leave both groups crying and sleeping in the streets should be enough to get them all to the bargaining table while they still have a chance to walk away with something of a consolation prize.

Yes, I do agree that our country has major problems and that all fiat currencies eventually will fail, so it is reasonable and prudent that one hold gold and, if they desire, some silver as a hedge agaisnt inflation and societal chaos in general. The problem I have with your analysis is that your tendency seems to be to think America is the real bad guy whille the others are somehow more worthy, smarter at handling their affairs,and will survive in better shape when or if TSHF.

Katwoman
29th August 2009, 20:47
The problem I have with your analysis is that your tendency seems to be to think America is the real bad guy whille the others are somehow more worthy, smarter at handling their affairs,and will survive in better shape when or if TSHF.

Do not put words into my mouth or will ask the moderator to have you banned.

ccjoe
29th August 2009, 21:10
http://www.kumotrader.com/ichimoku_wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

It's pretty simple....if the tenkan (blue line on silver chart) crosses the red Kijun line then it can mean trend change....anything north of the clouds = bull....south of the clouds = bear. I think it's going up for the month. Pretty sure not down much if it falls a bit. Maybe a dollar or two short term. There's more but this is the nut of it. The stoch indicator tells you it's over bought for now because it's peaked.....that's short term....there's a lot of people that can say, oh my, I need hard asset's...that means the stoch could run along the top...usually not but.... Can change in a few days.

Currency traders use this a lot...I can tell you for sure it works.

Thanks Cug!

MiloMorai
29th August 2009, 21:24

Kat, Could This be the return of Duneyman or one of his cohorts in a different guise
Or I'm I just Paranoid :D

Steadfast
29th August 2009, 21:46
Very interesting, all of you, But I'm still holding to my mostly brilliant predictions... He he he...

This is not about silver...
but about Gold due to Indian harvests, indian brides, and big banks useing this as an opportunity to actually manipulate up, to later crash it down, just to pick up Physical PM along the way. Why, because Inflation and regulation are closing in, and right soon!

And, as Gold Goes Silver fallows, at least for now.

Just know this...Im not doing a thing with my silver until these 3 things happen together.
1. THE au/ag ratio hits 1/32, or lower
2. Silver hits $28-$36 per ounce
3. Autum prices are loosing momentum and are cresting at their normal timing for historic highs.

If Any of these factors are off I am not budging.
But if they Line up, Im selling off 80&#37; of my silver for cash and some Gold... In one day.
Just to buy back into Silver when the ratio shoots up to 1/65 or higher again!

If this works out I could come close to doubleing my Silver holdings, with some Spare Holiday cash and with some extra gold bars to boot.
My only risk is that I do this during the "Ultimate Breakout" and miss my chance at re-entry because AG never drops below $28-$36 per ounce again.

ccjoe
30th August 2009, 05:53
Very interesting, all of you, But I'm still holding to my mostly brilliant predictions... He he he...

This is not about silver...
but about Gold due to Indian harvests, indian brides, and big banks useing this as an opportunity to actually manipulate up, to later crash it down, just to pick up Physical PM along the way. Why, because Inflation and regulation are closing in, and right soon!

And, as Gold Goes Silver fallows, at least for now.

Just know this...Im not doing a thing with my silver until these 3 things happen together.
1. THE au/ag ratio hits 1/32, or lower
2. Silver hits $28-$36 per ounce
3. Autum prices are loosing momentum and are cresting at their normal timing for historic highs.

If Any of these factors are off I am not budging.
But if they Line up, Im selling off 80% of my silver for cash and some Gold... In one day.
Just to buy back into Silver when the ratio shoots up to 1/65 or higher again!

If this works out I could come close to doubleing my Silver holdings, with some Spare Holiday cash and with some extra gold bars to boot.
My only risk is that I do this during the "Ultimate Breakout" and miss my chance at re-entry because AG never drops below $28-$36 per ounce again.

That's the kicker Stead> ag might NEVER go below whatever highs it hits in the mid term future. I think 100 oz is going to be the resistance level by mid 2010 to NEVER return again below that.
I do believe that we all have a couple more months to stack before the ultimate soaring of silver begins.

MasterQ
30th August 2009, 21:28
I live and die by the 9, 26 moving average. The ichimoku chart shows some dangerous stuff. (The blue and red lines are variations of the 9, 26ma) The price is above the clouds. This a bull move. The 9 may be crossing down over the 26. This is bear or soon to be bull if it circles back...and this is possible because the cloud break. The 5,3,3 stoch is almost maxed high. This is short term bear. The chinkou span (green line) is pointing up. This is bull. The economy sucks....this is bull to silver. I'm betting up. The problem is....this shows where price has been. The economy shows where it's going. Over all sales have plumetted in the last month. (All but car sales which were manipulated by cash for junk...payday is coming when they have to pay for their new cars)

Notice how the blue line becomes support when it's above the clouds and resistance when price is below the clouds. It becomes contrary when the trend changes. Such as when it starts moving up and thru the cloud.

Hmm...are we in synch again cugir?

-Q

Relayer
31st August 2009, 01:21
As everyone should know by now, gold is being capped at $960. Not $980 as in the past. IMO how gold sets up for the break above $1000 will depend on how it gets through the $960 barrier. In any event, expect a major effort to knock it down even as it goes above $1000. Things could get very volatile! An exception to this scenario would be some unexpected catalyst or event that propels gold quickly well above $1000. It could simply be the dollar taking a large one day hit. Very short term support is at $954, then $950-$945. IMO the strong open in gold tonight was due to the nice move in silver Friday. Very short term support is now $14.65-$14.50. I wouldn't be surprised to see $14.65 hold up here and another run at $15. Especially so if gold can stay above $954-$953 level.

MasterQ
31st August 2009, 08:12
As everyone should know by now, gold is being capped at $960. Not $980 as in the past. IMO how gold sets up for the break above $1000 will depend on how it gets through the $960 barrier. In any event, expect a major effort to knock it down even as it goes above $1000. Things could get very volatile! An exception to this scenario would be some unexpected catalyst or event that propels gold quickly well above $1000. It could simply be the dollar taking a large one day hit. Very short term support is at $954, then $950-$945. IMO the strong open in gold tonight was due to the nice move in silver Friday. Very short term support is now $14.65-$14.50. I wouldn't be surprised to see $14.65 hold up here and another run at $15. Especially so if gold can stay above $954-$953 level.

Very true my friend.

The 9 and 18 day averages need to hold for support before $15 looks like anything but a few weeks away.

If we dip below the 9 day I'm afraid we will see a drag down for a short term to the upper 13's for only about 2 weeks.

I see the true breakout somewhere around the week of 9/14. We could be playing this sideways game for a short spell as well.

I never like fighting with those who can manipulate this market down. They did it before by now allowing silver to take out its prior 2 years highs and they might be set up to do this again.

The dollar is key once again, as you say, and I think the US will do its best here to keep the dollar up. Remember, even the dollar didn't make any new lows over the last 2 years as well.

-Q

MasterQ
31st August 2009, 10:11
I just now got the chance to look over the daily chart.

This is looking to be the shortest downturn ever in my year of trading with the 9 crossing under the 18 day. The channel is narrowing and probably because it was so late in the game to cross before the September rallies.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f94/mrqdesade/shortest.jpg

Again, if the 9 and 18 day hold as support we should see the 9 day cross again up and begin the trend towards 15. At this pace it could begin before the end of this week.

-Q

cugir321
3rd September 2009, 07:38
Hmm...are we in synch again cugir?

-Q
Yes and no....the long term pattern almost always wins. Look at the pattern over months and years. That will usually be the over all trend. That has said for a while.....pm's up.

of one mine
4th September 2009, 00:32
HI I kinda think China might help push this upward trend if they have a good last quarter and momentum builds to buy before the end of the last month DEC. (not chinese new year). I agree with you both there are a lot of things different todays taste was just that, I look to see silver heading up to 50-60 next year as china buys away. History has proven this correct in our country I would expect it to repeat in china. If the market here doesnt move as it has in the past due to the changing economy and other factors(jobless rate higher-but lower than expected as mentioned today) Someone built a Mcdonalds and employed a few-LOL
I see Up for tomorrow so far,not that theres not any down spikes ,check it again in the morning.
Either way its buy time