PDA

View Full Version : Ted Butler's future newsletter

Joe_in_MO
19th August 2009, 18:10
Hello everyone,

I'm brand new to this forum, but have been a silver & gold bug since 2002.

As most of you probably know, Ted Butler will no longer be posting his regular weekly comments on the Silver market, and will instead offer a fee-based newsletter. I've come to rely and greatly enjoy Mr Butlers commentary, however his $299 per year fee is something I just can't swing.

I was curious if I might propose something to the good people on this forum... Would it be possible for a handfull of us to get together and subscribe to this newsletter, sharing the cost equally, and sharing Mr Butlers newsletters ? If six of us could come together, we could get the yearly cost down to just $50 each.

If you think you're interested, please drop me an email at <Joe.in.MO@gmail.com> .

Joe

LETMYSILVERGO
20th August 2009, 01:31
how do u get ted's free base news leter, please

ryshay
20th August 2009, 14:03
Sorry, LMSG,

Ted is no longer giving freebies.

You got to pay to hear him say that silver is being manipulated (again).
I agree there's manipulation, but am annoyed that the fee is so high...

I suggest you check out his weekly FREE interview with www.kingworldnews.com available every Friday after hours.

But, if that does not fill the Butler void in your soul, then I suggest you get with the OP and make a deal.

Oops! I stand corrected.

Ted has provided some very short commentary for free:

http://news.silverseek.com/TedButler/1250788825.php

Argyria
20th August 2009, 14:24
I'd be annoyed at the concept of paying about 20 ounces of silver per year to hear what I'm already familiar with. Sorry Ted.

silverheartbone
20th August 2009, 15:17
I'd be annoyed at the concept of paying about 20 ounces of silver per year to hear what I'm already familiar with.

And you shouldn't.

This is for newbies who need guidance.