PDA

View Full Version : Todays news at 1 PM

of one mine
18th August 2009, 17:21
Today I was listening to the news and the president of some financial firm was saying to avoid metal- gold stocks and oil. He said he was expecting a down trend in the prices and heres the punchline- for the next six months. Oil I do expect that cause of less use due to price. Anyhow just passing this on I cant confirm what he said is the truth but he knows something and he isnt telling what he knows. Maybe he knows some of the shorts, and they are going to drive the prices down on PM's. Lets see what happens next
Of one mine

Argyria
18th August 2009, 17:30
Since I'm far from being done stacking, lower prices would be great for me.

MiloMorai
18th August 2009, 21:48
Yes indeed that would give me a chance
to aquire more.
Go To $8 or $9 an Oz Poleeeeeeese:)

skijake
18th August 2009, 22:04
Today I was listening to the news and the president of some financial firm was saying to avoid metal- gold stocks and oil. He said he was expecting a down trend in the prices and heres the punchline- for the next six months. Oil I do expect that cause of less use due to price. Anyhow just passing this on I cant confirm what he said is the truth but he knows something and he isnt telling what he knows. Maybe he knows some of the shorts, and they are going to drive the prices down on PM's. Lets see what happens next
Of one mine

Did he mention if his own Financial Firm was receiving TARP money, Government assistance or on Bankcruptcy watch themselves? :rolleyes:

Keep track of who said this so you will know if you have a Guru or a Goat.
I don't know which way it's going but you know the saying,,,"Everyone has an opinion";)

of one mine
19th August 2009, 10:09
It appears as fars todays spot results he could have been right. I tried to get the name of the firm but couldnt make it out AM radio still has bad signal carry. If I can find out I will let you know. I put the word out cause I thought it was worth it given his projection of six months. I think its better to have the info of what others are thinking even if it from a source you dont agree with. You can always use it for reference one way or another.
Good hunting
Of one mine

skijake
19th August 2009, 10:56
It appears as fars todays spot results he could have been right. I tried to get the name of the firm but couldnt make it out AM radio still has bad signal carry. If I can find out I will let you know. I put the word out cause I thought it was worth it given his projection of six months. I think its better to have the info of what others are thinking even if it from a source you dont agree with. You can always use it for reference one way or another.
Good hunting
Of one mine

I do look to others with knowledge to form opinions. I think what I am trying to say is a track record is very important. There are alot of smart people who offer their opinions on a given subject but without background it is really just alot of noise. I think of the guys who make predictions on NFL football games Sunday Morning on TV. Sure a prediction is fine but then the game is played and nobody brings up what these guys said afterwards. Next Sunday its the same thing. I only put stock in people who have a proven track record.
All good, just saying.;)

Katwoman
19th August 2009, 11:46
Good hunting
Of one mine

"One data point does not a trend make". The fundamentals and technical charts all indicate that there is solid support for a continued bull market in PMs. There will always be some volatility in the PMs especially silver. The only rule that can applied with relative certainty is to buy the dips!!

of one mine
19th August 2009, 14:32
I agree watch and buy when its low. thats the best thing. Getting some opinions from other people that are interviewed by the media is just an indicator of the possibilty of direction not a fact. And the spot is down just recently good for buy again today.Of one mine

of one mine
19th August 2009, 15:36
Hi All I also have a link to share if you would like more info. heres the link-http://www.sovereignsociety.com/ I found it interesting due to the fact that many have noted that the markets are being manipulated. Of one mine