PDA

View Full Version : Silver Spot down 6%!

ryshay
17th August 2009, 11:30
Oh, the horror! The bullion banks win again! Watch the leveraged longs get slaughtered!

But I'm not selling.

silverheartbone
17th August 2009, 11:38
The almighty US "Dollar" can now buy more bullion!!!! :) :) :)

Of course this will end up biting the banksters in the ass,
unless their plan is to appropriate our bullion at these artificially low prices.

Then I'd say hell no to the federal roach bastards.

of one mine
17th August 2009, 11:40
Hi yes I was looking at the spot today and its it as I had suspected yesterday. Silver is down it market trends continue silver will come down also. I am buying if it gets lower for the long haul. Good luck

silverheartbone
17th August 2009, 14:44
consolidation phase (http://forums.silverseek.com/showthread.php?p=62869#post62869)

continue to buy it below FRN14 / TO

Katwoman
17th August 2009, 16:25
Buy it cheap while you can. The inflation will be coming to a store near you soon enough and when it does look out!! The future current earning power of this nation has already been mortgaged to the hilt. That said, only way to get the economic engine running again is to cause some serious inflation since without inflation the pseudo growth cycle cannot continue which is essentially a game ender for the banks and the US government which is in bed with them. And so, they will do what ever they can to perpetuate the big lie that is the USD as long as possible. Then they will dream up some new currency which they will at first clame to be as good as if not better than gold and they will perpetuate this new scam until it too is discovered and history will repeat itself again and again and again......................................

SeekrBrnEvryMin
17th August 2009, 16:33
consolidation phase (http://forums.silverseek.com/showthread.php?p=62869#post62869)

continue to buy it below FRN14 / TO

In other words, consolidate more into your stash. :mrgreen:

ccjoe
17th August 2009, 19:58
Buy it cheap while you can. The inflation will be coming to a store near you soon enough and when it does look out!! The future current earning power of this nation has already been mortgaged to the hilt. That said, only way to get the economic engine running again is to cause some serious inflation since without inflation the pseudo growth cycle cannot continue which is essentially a game ender for the banks and the US government which is in bed with them. And so, they will do what ever they can to perpetuate the big lie that is the USD as long as possible. Then they will dream up some new currency which they will at first clame to be as good as if not better than gold and they will perpetuate this new scam until it too is discovered and history will repeat itself again and again and again......................................

Kitty---It was amazing to see Peter Schiff show up on fast money tonight at 5:00 EST with people that I've always respected.
I couldn't believe that they really did NOT understand the basics about debt being unstainable, no productivity, etc> all the basics that we all know.
I just shook my head and felt bad that they really are going to be shocked come Oct with the crash and not have a clue! Wouldn't you thing they would have learned about the 53 trillion in bad derivatives, the fallacy of "too big to fail" etc. last Oct and all the other stuff we all take for granted. It's astonishing the charade that is being played.
My sister is an actress and maybe she should audition to be one of the czars in the Obama administration:)?

PSUDave
17th August 2009, 20:28
Great, I wish it was down 10%, 20%, or even 50%. Then I could get more oz. for my paper dollars.

Katwoman
17th August 2009, 21:07
In a way we should be thankful it has not rallied yet since we may look at $14 as a bargain basement price in a few months!!

Argentum
17th August 2009, 21:36
DIVE! DIVE!! DIVE!!!! Whoooooot!!!!

I don't usually play the swings, but last week I sold a "few" oz and bought it back today....

Go Dollar GO!!!! King dollar baby.... and like the King, it will go down the toilet barfing all the green backs (drugs) that made life so high.

Are you kidding me?!?! This is so easy... There is no down side, even if it takes a year, five, or more. We all know where things are going... wait for it... wait for it.....

Argyria
18th August 2009, 00:05
I just bought another $30 face US junk silver today myself.