PDA

View Full Version : stimulus

cugir321
6th April 2008, 21:41
Hope I get my 600.00 stimulus rebate soon from Master Bush. I'm due in May...want to buy more silver before it get's too high!!! Nothing like free silver! :)

TTAZZMAN
6th April 2008, 22:17
I am one of those evil people that will not be recieving any stimulous ...just tax increases...:(

cugir321
6th April 2008, 22:41
You must live in Idaho! We don't have trial by jury for tax stuff! :) They say they don't believe in the second amendment but they sure bring out the guns and dogs when you don't pay in my state. They hunt you til you stop breathing. Then they hunt your kids.

I am one of those evil people that will not be recieving any stimulous ...just tax increases...:(

TTAZZMAN
6th April 2008, 22:55
<<missouri-southwest missouri-ozark mountains

but i certainly resemble the Guns & Dogs comment :D

Irons
7th April 2008, 06:34

We don't get one either, but I'm sure the property taxes on the houses I can't sell will go up.:mad:

Drumblebum
7th April 2008, 08:11
Hope I get my 600.00 stimulus rebate soon from Master Bush. I'm due in May...want to buy more silver before it get's too high!!! Nothing like free silver! :)

Don't forget that the gummint will be holding you accountable for that "stimulus" of "money" next year, so it's really just a loan of monopoly FRNs anyway.

I probably won't be getting one, but if I do I'll probably just send it back with a note about what they can do with their "stimulus"...

BTW I'm of course new here...just wanna say I think this is a great forum with a lot of Ag wisdom floating around, and I look forward to posting here if I can just come up with something worthy to contribute!

Cheers -

nuslvrkwen
7th April 2008, 12:01
Hi Everyone - :D

I'm new to silver possession as an investment. I realized I learned about it over 20 years ago! Just never implemented what I'd learned. I used gold and silver in my artwork. I knew it kept value in what I was turning out. I didn't seriously start collecting until this year...

This forum is the best learning resource out there, THANK YOU ALL! My investment background is none. I have a 401K at work. I switched allocation from the fund mix Fidelity was offering and I put the allocation into International Bonds in January. Following my own intuition. The International Bond Fund was the only one making money for 2 quarters prior to this move. I will at least have principle. Now, I'm trying to figure out how to roll this 401K into an IRA and ultimately cash it out WITHOUT the tax hit. I haven't figured it out yet, but I'm working on it.

My work history has been like this; and I'm sure it has something to do with my investment attitude: I have been a working artist/gemolgist (GIA). I've basically always had a day job. I worked in the Banking Industry (Systems). I was part of a massive layoff 4 years ago, in California. I saw it coming, so I spent what I could have invested on educational retraining. Got a much better paying job AND AVOIDED ANYTHING that had to do with contracts! Loans/Mortgages/Credit Cards! The ONLINE training facility I used had its' own financing. I was able to pay off $8K in retraining BEFORE getting a job in what I've retrained to! NOW, having gotten this better paying job using skills I learned, I have an uninterupted cash flow stream at my disposal! I now work for a big law firm not likely to merge with another OR layoff people with systems' experience like myself!

This STIMULUS is a loan FROM MYSELF TO MYSELF with the help of that creep Jorge Bush (AKA: HOHAY) I would have spent this money in 2009 WITHOUT this jerk sticking his nose in! I'm HOPPING MAD our stupid Wall Street can only deal in 4 lousy instruments of financial transaction when London can deal in like 36! What's up with THAT?

The Financial Sector WILL be laying off another 200K people in the next quarter. COOL. We didn't have YouTube or MySpace back in 2004. These many people leaving that job sector will be able to explain to the general public HOW they get ripped off dealing with those WILLING to loan money. The rip offs are built into the system software doing the transactions on any investment or billpayment. The whole thing with Eliot Spitzer should show the world now, the only people capable of making change happen on Wall Street are those on Main street. Not the other way around. Put your money where you feel secure, but definately take it OUT of the stream of money flowing to Wall Street.

Thanks Again for being here!

FedFixNix
7th April 2008, 21:40
Hi Everyone - :D

I'm new to silver possession as an investment. I realized I learned about it over 20 years ago! Just never implemented what I'd learned. I used gold and silver in my artwork. I knew it kept value in what I was turning out. I didn't seriously start collecting until this year...

This forum is the best learning resource out there, THANK YOU ALL!

Thanks Again for being here!

Nice entry!!! :)

It seems like you know quite a bit about the really important things, so I think the Ag IRAs and stuff will come fairly easily. I'm pretty new at precious metals myself, as an investor.

Just wanted to shout out a warm welcome to one who obviously has taste and talent. :)

averagejoe
8th April 2008, 21:45
:p Being new to this myself I've found this sight to be an enormous wealth of high quality info. There are obviously a lot of people on here that do spend alot of time researching and studying the subject. I've learned alot by just sitting back and soaking it all in. Many Thanks to all of You!!