PDA

View Full Version : Comex Garbage Again

silversurfer1
29th May 2009, 05:55
On top of investor demand prying gold out London and COMEX vaults, you have Germany and Switzerland demanding the return of their custodial gold from the US, and Dubai planning to withdraw its gold from London. With this type of demand, the US/UK will soon run out of gold.

Finally, there is overwhelming evidence that COMEX inventory numbers are completely bogus. The real amount of physical gold available to meet delivery demand is probably far, far lower than officially reported. In fact, gold prices rising towards 1000 for a fourth time is probably a sign that they are just about out.

akak
29th May 2009, 13:53
On top of investor demand prying gold out London and COMEX vaults, you have Germany and Switzerland demanding the return of their custodial gold from the US, and Dubai planning to withdraw its gold from London. With this type of demand, the US/UK will soon run out of gold.

Finally, there is overwhelming evidence that COMEX inventory numbers are completely bogus. The real amount of physical gold available to meet delivery demand is probably far, far lower than officially reported. In fact, gold prices rising towards 1000 for a fourth time is probably a sign that they are just about out.

If Comex, and more importantly, the central banks, do not have nearly all the gold (and silver) that they claim, it will be a sweet vindication and long-overdue justice to see them fail due to overwhelming demand for delivery of physical metal, and to have all the claims of surreptitious and manipulative central bank-leasing into the bullion markets verified. When that day comes, we will need to shout from the rooftops with the proof about the many-years' corruption surrounding the precious metals market, and expose all the apologists and defenders of the corrupt financial establishment who poo-pooed all the evidence that was there in front of their faces for years, such as Jeffrey Christian and Jon Nadler, and who called all of us "tinfoil hatters" and "Radical Goldbug Extremists".

Ancona
30th May 2009, 12:35
There is a lot, and I do mean a lot of chatter recently about Germany, Switzerland and Arab countries demanding repatriation of their gold from U.S. and London vaults. There is also chatter about an awful lot of .899 coin melt bars appearing all over the place. If this is true, it could mean that the U.S. has leased out so much gold, that they are scraping the bottom of the barrel to supply the Big Shorts on the Crimex with their gold.

The next couple of months will prove this out either way.

skijake
30th May 2009, 15:41
If Comex, and more importantly, the central banks, do not have nearly all the gold (and silver) that they claim, it will be a sweet vindication and long-overdue justice to see them fail due to overwhelming demand for delivery of physical metal, and to have all the claims of surreptitious and manipulative central bank-leasing into the bullion markets verified. When that day comes, we will need to shout from the rooftops with the proof about the many-years' corruption surrounding the precious metals market, and expose all the apologists and defenders of the corrupt financial establishment who poo-pooed all the evidence that was there in front of their faces for years, such as Jeffrey Christian and Jon Nadler, and who called all of us "tinfoil hatters" and "Radical Goldbug Extremists".

When that day comes even the Funny Money Honey's will announce it for us.
I think I'll stay low and watch the carnage on TV.;)

akak
30th May 2009, 15:53
When that day comes even the Funny Money Honey's will announce it for us.
I think I'll stay low and watch the carnage on TV.;)

Yeah, on that day I am going to make a big batch of popcorn, and sit and watch CNBC as each of the shills and muppets sputter and rant about the exploding prices of gold and silver until their heads finally explode in "green shoots" and "mustard seeds". I will especially enjoy seeing Erin Burnett's reaction to her "worthless" gold that "you can't eat!" skyrocketing as the dollar plummets. Maybe then they will finally get rid of all those mindless parrots for the collapsing politico-financial establishment, and replace Jim Cramer ("The Money Clown"), "Fast Money" and all the others with programming with some more meaningful content, like Teletubbies or reruns of "Baywatch".

SeekrBrnEvryMin
30th May 2009, 16:35
[QUOTE=Ancona;61528] There is also chatter about an awful lot of .899 coin melt bars appearing all over the place. QUOTE]

Can you say more on this distinction, what this means? I would imagine .999 bars owned by private banks would stay put, and .899 coin-melt bars would be the first to move if the call for physical came. Does this mean that physical delivery is being demanded?

skijake
30th May 2009, 20:07
Yeah, on that day I am going to make a big batch of popcorn, and sit and watch CNBC as each of the shills and muppets sputter and rant about the exploding prices of gold and silver until their heads finally explode in "green shoots" and "mustard seeds". I will especially enjoy seeing Erin Burnett's reaction to her "worthless" gold that "you can't eat!" skyrocketing as the dollar plummets. Maybe then they will finally get rid of all those mindless parrots for the collapsing politico-financial establishment, and replace Jim Cramer ("The Money Clown"), "Fast Money" and all the others with programming with some more meaningful content, like Teletubbies or reruns of "Baywatch".

I thought I would beat them to the punch and help them with their next "catch phrase",,,,,, Blue Skies-----as in
Everything is Blue Skies from here on out! {because no one will want to look at what is happening right in front of them so they will all stare at the heavens}:rolleyes:

Ancona
31st May 2009, 09:33
[quote=Ancona;61528] There is also chatter about an awful lot of .899 coin melt bars appearing all over the place. QUOTE]

Can you say more on this distinction, what this means? I would imagine .999 bars owned by private banks would stay put, and .899 coin-melt bars would be the first to move if the call for physical came. Does this mean that physical delivery is being demanded?

The .899 coin melt bars are the most recognizable of soveriegn gold because of the unique alloy. Therefore, they would actually be the last bars the government would want to be found floating around in the open marketplace. This is telling in and of itself, because the frequency of sightings, and volumes of bars is increasing.

skijake
31st May 2009, 09:52
[quote=SeekrBrnEvryMin;61551]

The .899 coin melt bars are the most recognizable of soveriegn gold because of the unique alloy. Therefore, they would actually be the last bars the government would want to be found floating around in the open marketplace. This is telling in and of itself, because the frequency of sightings, and volumes of bars is increasing.

Scraping the bottom of the barrel?

Ancona
31st May 2009, 10:32
"Scraping the bottom of the barrel?"

OK', let's pursue this a bit.

Think about a few things for a minute. We know that the stated goal of our government is to control the price of gold to help maintain the illusion of a 'strong dollar'.

Second, we know that central banks have been leasing and loaning gold for quite some time and that the U.S. is not an exception. This cannot go on forever. If the day comes that the U.S. asks for her gold back, it would most likely not be there.

Third, the government would not want to have their coin melt bars on the market, because it could give the public a means to quantify the amount of gold leased and lent.

That the coin melt bars are suddenly appearing in ETF's and private hands is a testament to the amount of gold we have put on the street. Witness the new chatter about the IMF, and their desire to dump a pile of gold on the street. The Congress will have to vote on whether or not to permit this, and the word on the street is that they will vote in the affirmative.

This can go one of three ways.

One; China steps up and vacuums up all of the gold and it has zero negative effect on the market. In fact, the market rises in response to what they see as China's repudiation of treasuries in favor of hard money.

Two; The U.S. gives the IMF a pile of treasuries to spend, takes the gold from them and adds it to her stack [if there is a stack to add to]

Three; The Germans, Swiss, Saudis, Brazilians or any other country steps in and buys all of the gold.

It is my opinion that this gold will never see the light of day, but since I am not an economist I may well be wrong. I am a voracious reader, and have read volumes on this subject. The previously offered choices certainly are not the only ones, but I believe them to be the most likely.

Could the IMF dump this gold on the street? I guess they could, but it would be in the interest of Central Banks around the world to avoid letting this happen. I think there has been quite a lot of stealth buying by some heavy hitting Central Banks, who would never publicly own up.

The world is preparing for a new paradigm, one that does not include the U.S. as alpha dog any longer. They know we are monetizing our way out of our debts, and are accumulating non-traditional reserves in response. China recently struck a bargain with Brazil, and Russia is following suit with Venezuela.

Expect to see a hell of a lot of bartering going on until the new monetary order shakes out.

Hmmm..................I seem to have slipped a bit off topic....

skijake
31st May 2009, 11:45
"Scraping the bottom of the barrel?"

OK', let's pursue this a bit.

Think about a few things for a minute. We know that the stated goal of our government is to control the price of gold to help maintain the illusion of a 'strong dollar'.

Second, we know that central banks have been leasing and loaning gold for quite some time and that the U.S. is not an exception. This cannot go on forever. If the day comes that the U.S. asks for her gold back, it would most likely not be there.

Third, the government would not want to have their coin melt bars on the market, because it could give the public a means to quantify the amount of gold leased and lent.

That the coin melt bars are suddenly appearing in ETF's and private hands is a testament to the amount of gold we have put on the street. Witness the new chatter about the IMF, and their desire to dump a pile of gold on the street. The Congress will have to vote on whether or not to permit this, and the word on the street is that they will vote in the affirmative.

This can go one of three ways.

One; China steps up and vacuums up all of the gold and it has zero negative effect on the market. In fact, the market rises in response to what they see as China's repudiation of treasuries in favor of hard money.

Two; The U.S. gives the IMF a pile of treasuries to spend, takes the gold from them and adds it to her stack [if there is a stack to add to]

Three; The Germans, Swiss, Saudis, Brazilians or any other country steps in and buys all of the gold.

It is my opinion that this gold will never see the light of day, but since I am not an economist I may well be wrong. I am a voracious reader, and have read volumes on this subject. The previously offered choices certainly are not the only ones, but I believe them to be the most likely.

Could the IMF dump this gold on the street? I guess they could, but it would be in the interest of Central Banks around the world to avoid letting this happen. I think there has been quite a lot of stealth buying by some heavy hitting Central Banks, who would never publicly own up.

The world is preparing for a new paradigm, one that does not include the U.S. as alpha dog any longer. They know we are monetizing our way out of our debts, and are accumulating non-traditional reserves in response. China recently struck a bargain with Brazil, and Russia is following suit with Venezuela.

Expect to see a hell of a lot of bartering going on until the new monetary order shakes out.

Hmmm..................I seem to have slipped a bit off topic....

Good thoughts as usual,,,,
With all this accounting gimmickery going on we know we won't get a straight answer from the Treasury or Fed or Washington for that matter. Looking for hints and pieces of the puzzle and this thing is starting to take shape. Countries that can will continue to accumulate gold from weaker hands just like we do on a personal level.

silverbuyer
10th June 2009, 14:29
FRACTIONAL RESERVE BANKING. Has now applied the same principles to Gold. The same amount is sold and leased multiple times. Nice Ponzi scheme, courtesy of USA Government.