PDA

View Full Version : Silver has a nice bounce on the opening of the European markets

Paul
12th May 2009, 04:17
First off thank you to Sue-Z-Q and Chris for allowing me to post here.

I observed a nice bounce of 20 cents around the time of the opening of the European markets. This took silver well above the $14 mark. I checked my BBC news financial pages but couldn't relate this to anything in particular and as yesterday seemed fairly flat I didn't see it as a continuation of last weeks rally. Any ideas why we get these bounces? One guess is that someone somewhere has made a big purchase.

By the time you guys in the USA get up it may have subsided.

Irons
12th May 2009, 05:33
Still up there Paul @ 6:30 am eastern.The real slapdown comes when the whiny bedwetters open the NY market. They must lay awake at night between hits of ambien wondering how they will contain Gold and Silver prices each day.

cowboycarl04
12th May 2009, 08:37
It's so strange... prices down already $0.25 off the high and no reason to justify.

JesterJay
12th May 2009, 16:42
Still hanging above $14 and it is already past 5:30pm Eastern time.
We will see if any magic happens in the OVERnight manipulated madness hours.
JesterJay

It's so strange... prices down already $0.25 off the high and no reason to justify.

mark2112gum
12th May 2009, 17:33
That's something I've noticed too, re: silver rising in overnight trading, then being pulled down by the Western Markets. Whats up with that?

pmstacker
12th May 2009, 22:29
I've noticed that if the european markets make a move its usually amplified when the new york market opens. Kind of a nice sneak peek as to where we will be heading tomorrow.