PDA

View Full Version : Plane that flew near NYC

MikeJ
28th April 2009, 23:27
Apparently it scared a lot of people. More fear mongering by our government??? THEY should be ones in fear when Americans come after them.

cugir321
28th April 2009, 23:33
All this stuff happening at the same time....this is starting to look weird and contrived.

Bad flu....weird time to start. Flu's don't start naturally in april. Look at this chart. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Spanish_flu_death_chart.png This flu could really exist....that's not the point. Feels out of norm. 1 piece to a puzzle.

Scaring the hell out of New York city...very weird. You can't tell me that they didn't know what kind of reaction a photo opp of a boeing jet followed by military aircraft would have. If they didn't....we have some really dumb people in government. These people aren't dumb...they manipulate everything in the press. If you really believe this was not intentional then you need to take all your money and buy more silver. These people are really stupid and we are doomed to a quick crash for sure. This feels evil. 2 pieces to a puzzle.

What are their intentions? What are they doing? Distraction? From what? What story got pushed down in the press? It only takes a few days for people to forget about a story.

LoboNoches
29th April 2009, 10:39
All this stuff happening at the same time....this is starting to look weird and contrived.

Bad flu....weird time to start. Flu's don't start naturally in april. Look at this chart. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Spanish_flu_death_chart.png This flu could really exist....that's not the point. Feels out of norm. 1 piece to a puzzle.

Scaring the hell out of New York city...very weird. You can't tell me that they didn't know what kind of reaction a photo opp of a boeing jet followed by military aircraft would have. If they didn't....we have some really dumb people in government. These people aren't dumb...they manipulate everything in the press. If you really believe this was not intentional then you need to take all your money and buy more silver. These people are really stupid and we are doomed to a quick crash for sure. This feels evil. 2 pieces to a puzzle.

What are their intentions? What are they doing? Distraction? From what? What story got pushed down in the press? It only takes a few days for people to forget about a story.

Do you have a link to the article about the plane i havent seen that

Homer
29th April 2009, 11:25
Bank of America is now posting Wackenhut (sp?) armed guards outside their branches.

I guess they are afraid of their depositors.

duneyman
29th April 2009, 16:20

Who cares about some plane in NYC ? The extremists, kooks,and gold-silverbugs are just trying to scare you into putting your money into silver which has done quite poorly in the last year or so.

fullsafe
29th April 2009, 16:30
This 'mission' was authorized by a dunce named Louis Caldera who was fired and given $1,000,000 to leave by the University of New Mexico in 2006 after a vote of no confidence in his ability to run that institution. Now Barry has chosen to place him in a position with responsiblities far beyond his apparent capabilities.

LoboNoches
29th April 2009, 18:18
Who cares about some plane in NYC ? The extremists, kooks,and gold-silverbugs are just trying to scare you into putting your money into silver which has done quite poorly in the last year or so.

I care ass@#$ since that's where I'm from originally and my family still lives there.My family lost friends in 9/11.It was a devastating blow to a great city that to this day still hasn't emotionally recovered.So it is tramatic to them and people will be scared.I don't mind bantering over childish who penis bigger piss in the wind shi@#% over silver but show a little more compassion for peoples feelings.

SeekrBrnEvryMin
29th April 2009, 18:42
Bank of America is now posting Wackenhut (sp?) armed guards outside their branches.

I guess they are afraid of their depositors.

Can you give us more info on this?

Homer
29th April 2009, 20:00
When I went to my branch bank today there was a Wackenhut (sp?) armed guard outside. When queried, the guard replied "for extra security." When I asked "against what?" I didn't get an answer, I got referred to the branch manager.

Upon entering the bank I was accosted by a "greeter" who refused to answer any questions. I never did get to see the branch manager.

My guess is they don't want too many pesky customers showing up and demanding their money. Either that or the employees are in a state of hysteria and want to "feel safe." Those same employees would have a stroke at the idea of an armed citizen entering their premises.

GRRRRRRRR!

PS I felt bad after posting this as I did not intend to hijack the thread, just add to the general subject of our propensity to panic.

cugir321
29th April 2009, 20:26
Wachovia added the same thing...a guard outside. Funny, I saw the guard selling something to a shady charactor and told the bank manager. Looked like something illegal the way they were acting.

Here's an article on the plane, with military f-16's, buzzing new york.

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/04/27/air-force-one-backup-rattles-new-york-nerve/

When I went to my branch bank today there was a Wackenhut (sp?) armed guard outside. When queried, the guard replied "for extra security." When I asked "against what?" I didn't get an answer, I got referred to the branch manager.

Upon entering the bank I was accosted by a "greeter" who refused to answer any questions. I never did get to see the branch manager.

My guess is they don't want too many pesky customers showing up and demanding their money. Either that or the employees are in a state of hysteria and want to "feel safe." Those same employees would have a stroke at the idea of an armed citizen entering their premises.

GRRRRRRRR!

PS I felt bad after posting this as I did not intend to hijack the thread, just add to the general subject of our propensity to panic.

SeekrBrnEvryMin
29th April 2009, 20:29

GRRRRRRRR!

Not at all. It's important. Why not start a new thread? :D

SeekrBrnEvryMin
29th April 2009, 20:32
P.S. Mr or Ms Moderator, these icons to the right are messed up. You click one thing and get another. Old glich?

My Pants Are Cold
29th April 2009, 21:18
And how much $ did this "photo-op" cost us? These idiots just kill me. Any high school kid with photoshop could make the same op in a few minutes with out scaring the crap out of Big Appleians. And don't even try to tell me no one in the WH knew about this except for the dolt staffer that planned it.

Homer
29th April 2009, 21:32
The thing which really frosts my noogies, is that at first they said it was a "classified mission" meaning "It's none of you little peoples' business, it is your government at work so just move along."

fullsafe
29th April 2009, 21:33
Fox news threw out the figure of 300k last night.