PDA

View Full Version : Maybe we get some support in the high $17s

Mgrd
25th March 2008, 18:55
Last couple days have been slow upward and positive. Anybody think we might find support at this level and might top $20++ again soon. I suspect we might be in a trading range of 17-19 dollars. Take Care / Mgrd

waynetheking
25th March 2008, 19:56
17 to 20 might be here for a long time. remember 5 range lasted a long time. i'm wanting a dip but thats because im in a buy position right now. but i think we all want the low to mid twentys to return. it's gonna be interesting over the next couple months. i think thats why alot of us LOVE this metal. its stable, yet has an unpredictable side to it and that makes it alluring for alot of us!! ...just a thought and thats all its worth!!

prahudka
25th March 2008, 20:18
Last couple days have been slow upward and positive. Anybody think we might find support at this level and might top $20++ again soon. I suspect we might be in a trading range of 17-19 dollars. Take Care / Mgrd

17? BS

Silver eagles are 425 a roll. The real "spot" price is 20/oz. Right now. Industry is just not hiding it well. They are going to have to move soon.

Mgrd
26th March 2008, 12:55
At the time of this posting it appears we have suuport at mid 18s. Maybe 20 bucks per troy oz by end of week would be nice. Take Care / Mgrd

chux03
26th March 2008, 15:23
I'll nervously hazard my guess that silver's next target will hit $25 and it'll be a combination move due to not only the teetering economy but the silver shortage continued and all of those implications. You'll see $25 before you see the $15's again, I'm thinking.
Of course the "I could be wrong" disclaimer might be applicable here...

Watching & accumulating

prahudka
28th March 2008, 09:19
I'll nervously hazard my guess that silver's next target will hit $25 and it'll be a combination move due to not only the teetering economy but the silver shortage continued and all of those implications. You'll see $25 before you see the $15's again, I'm thinking.
Of course the "I could be wrong" disclaimer might be applicable here...

Watching & accumulating

Let it go down to 16 until we all get through tax season. April is tax month!

APRIL is the cruellest month, breeding
Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and desire, stirring
Dull roots with spring rain.
Winter kept us warm, covering 5
Earth in forgetful snow, feeding
A little life with dried tubers.

I will wake up long about April 18.