PDA

View Full Version : something gonna happen VERY SOON

silverbuggy
24th March 2008, 12:17
Silver is at 17,07 USD...watch out. I sense a huge explosion to the upside (in the next couple of minutes).

silverbuggy
24th March 2008, 12:38
not YET lol:

silverbuggy
24th March 2008, 12:54
went up to 17,21. I was expecting more.

17,20 is BIG RESISTANCE LEVEL!

ADUB
24th March 2008, 13:59
I'm just gonna sit back and eat my popcorn:D

prahudka
24th March 2008, 14:35
I'm just gonna sit back and eat my popcorn:D

Waiting for the raptors and T Rex to eat each other.

Ted Morgan seems to agree with the OP.

LETMYSILVERGO
24th March 2008, 15:48
Pass the popcorn, the action flick "BUY HARD or CRY HARD" will start soon,
the Revolution will Not be on your Televion.

silverbuggy
24th March 2008, 17:19
interesting...silver couldnt go pass 17,20 and dipped below 17 to 16,80 but then recovered to 17. Up and down...something is going on here! Safe the popcorn for later!

paker
24th March 2008, 20:22
EEEEHEHEHEE HE HE! I found some more 10 oz'ers in a shop, local!!:D

LET IT HAPPEN soon.

waynetheking
24th March 2008, 21:34
i borrowed 10k on a interest free 10 month bank account today. i'm ready for a dip now. any advice on where to find some 100 oz bars. my local coin shop is OUT. apmex is OUT. nwtmint will take months to deliver. how about kitco?...need some advice here guys. i've never borrow to buy silver. but i think a upward move will take place now. rounds are ok i just can't find any. i need to turn this by 10 months to make a profit. in the meantime i'll make min. monthly payments to the bank. i'm out 90 bucks for the transaction fee. any and all comments welecome!!!Thanks....

Tcent
24th March 2008, 21:48
waynetheking, have you tried Bullion Direct...Nucleo Exchange?

waynetheking
24th March 2008, 21:50
i'll look em though. Thankyou!!

Silver Shoes
24th March 2008, 23:24
Wayne,

First of all, I wouldn't do what you are doing. I bought some once on one of those 'no interest for 12 months' deals, but it did tend to interfere with my sleep at times. Still glad to have the silver though.

If you are sure you want to do this, I encourage you to get only Eagles and Maple Leafs. You want silver in a form that any silver lover would be glad to buy from you with no questions about the mint mark or anything else.

offgrid
25th March 2008, 02:34
Talked to border gold today and they had 100 ozers, I did't get any, was just comparing prices for what I have lined up tomorrow ($18.20/oz). I pray this works out for you, I couldn't do it.

silverbuggy
25th March 2008, 04:23
i borrowed 10k on a interest free 10 month bank account today. i'm ready for a dip now. any advice on where to find some 100 oz bars.

this is VERY RISKY! Even though the majority is bullish about the POS but borrowing money in order to invest (stocks, futures, etc.) is a very VERY very risky play.

BTW: Silver is shooting up...17,50 USD.

waynetheking
25th March 2008, 06:35
For your replys!..I know this is risky. but i will have the silver to back my investment. it's just that ive been buying and holding for so many years that i'm busting at the seams to turn a little profit here. after all how much of the general public know what we do about silver? i live and breath this info everyday and know i want to put some of that knowledge to use. to walk into work some day and say " hey i made 2000 bucks in the silver market in 6 weeks" sure would make me proud!!....Can ya blame me??

Barbaric Relic
25th March 2008, 11:34
For your replys!..I know this is risky. but i will have the silver to back my investment. it's just that ive been buying and holding for so many years that i'm busting at the seams to turn a little profit here. after all how much of the general public know what we do about silver? i live and breath this info everyday and know i want to put some of that knowledge to use. to walk into work some day and say " hey i made 2000 bucks in the silver market in 6 weeks" sure would make me proud!!....Can ya blame me??

Thats not risky, exchanging money for money, go for it will do the same, soon as I can get of this oil rig, aaahhhh.

Depends if 10000$ is a lot of money to you or not.

Risky is buying at tops and this is down from any tops.

silverbuggy
25th March 2008, 12:13
Where is the POPCORN??? :p

silverbuggy
9th April 2008, 11:33
very nice RALLY!! Lets see if Silver can stay there!

silverbuggy
10th April 2008, 04:56
OH WOW! I sense a massive breakout (in the next couple of hours)! Get the popcorn ready guys!

Gino
10th April 2008, 06:35
Yeah, but here comes the nightly London sell-off. Fortunately, you Yanks just buy it all up:-)

waynetheking
10th April 2008, 07:39
the value of the dollar drops, oil goes up and gold and silver goes up as well!...should be an upward trend here. lets hope the euro. countrys keep there interest rate intact!!

Irons
10th April 2008, 10:15
Nice, silver opens in NY and once again drops like a rock.:rolleyes:

silverbuggy
11th April 2008, 13:39
I smell a huge EXPLOSION! Get the popcorn ready. NOW!

Kelly
11th April 2008, 14:04
Nice, silver opens in NY and once again drops like a rock.

Yep. It sure did, didn't it? And so has every other PM; they're all down. However, so is the stock market. It's down by 206 points, which is no small thing. So where is the money going? If the stocks drop, PMs usually go up. What are people doing? Currency trading for Euros?

The money can't just plain vanish! Where is it going?

Irons
11th April 2008, 14:49
Yep. It sure did, didn't it? And so has every other PM; they're all down. However, so is the stock market. It's down by 206 points, which is no small thing. So where is the money going? If the stocks drop, PMs usually go up. What are people doing? Currency trading for Euros?

The money can't just plain vanish! Where is it going?

Lots of things not making sence lately in the world of $$ in all its forms.:confused:
Silver prices drop on the computer screen in the face of very high demand but physical prices stay about the same.Somethings not adding up lately.

JesterJay
11th April 2008, 18:53
Very much not making sense. That is another sign of the onset of...
The Quickening!
Going to buy more silver now,
JesterJay

Lots of things not making sence lately in the world of $$ in all its forms.:confused:
Silver prices drop on the computer screen in the face of very high demand but physical prices stay about the same.Somethings not adding up lately.

coinpage-com
11th April 2008, 20:58
Nice, silver opens in NY and once again drops like a rock.:rolleyes:

I've been noticing that for awhile, does that mean silver is leaving the country?

Irons
12th April 2008, 11:29
I've been noticing that for awhile, does that mean silver is leaving the country?

Me thinks the rising price and demand of PM's has the stock market folks scared to death and doing everything they can think of to keep the prices down.
Remember, you are not supposed to put your money in gold and silver where it will be safe, you're supposed to turn your money over to them so they can lose it for you and say "don't know what happend".
If 25% of folks pulled thier money out and put in PM's those crooks would have to look for an actual job.:cool:

Trvlr45
13th April 2008, 05:10
Me thinks the rising price and demand of PM's has the stock market folks scared to death and doing everything they can think of to keep the prices down.
Remember, you are not supposed to put your money in gold and silver where it will be safe, you're supposed to turn your money over to them so they can lose it for you and say "don't know what happend".
If 25% of folks pulled thier money out and put in PM's those crooks would have to look for an actual job.:cool:

If 25% of them pulled their money out of the market and 100% closed their bank accounts down and bought silver and gold to stash at home I would really be happy. Think of the footage you could sell to CNN or Fox if you had a video camera on Wall Street. The higher they bounce the more they'd pay for the film.

silverbuggy
15th April 2008, 15:00
I sense a huge upside explosion in silver in the next 10-20 minutes!

GET THE POPCORN READY!!

silverbuggy
15th April 2008, 15:52
I sense a huge upside explosion in silver in the next 10-20 minutes!

GET THE POPCORN READY!!

sorry guys there is a little delay :p but watch out...next in the next 10 min it will blast!

silverbuggy
15th April 2008, 16:01
sorry guys there is a little delay :p but watch out...next in the next 10 min it will blast!

FASTEN SEAT BELT!

waynetheking
15th April 2008, 16:28
i think this market does not move as fast as we would all like. i think a breakout will happen but in 10 min.??... lets give it a few months. i'm really wanting 21 to 23 dollar an oz silver to get here!!.....ur thoughts please!!

silverbuggy
15th April 2008, 16:44
i think this market does not move as fast as we would all like. i think a breakout will happen but in 10 min.??... lets give it a few months. i'm really wanting 21 to 23 dollar an oz silver to get here!!.....ur thoughts please!!

i was commenting more on a intraday based breakout. for the longer term silver needs to clear 18,60 and then 19,20. Both are big resistance levels. So indeed it may take Silver a bit longer to reach the "old" highs of 20-21. I dont see 23 yet.

btw...Silver is creeping up step by step...and not exploding *LOL*

LETMYSILVERGO
15th April 2008, 17:14
Hey, My seat best is fastened, I took out the Air Bag, the Pop-Corn in is the Microwave.

Just waiting for NASA to begin the countdown---But I keep getting the message, "Houston we have a Problem"

But I am still buying sterling silver scrap from $10.00 to $13.00 an OZ.

Did I just hear "10, 9, 8 ...Nay, " Musta been that killer Flash-back weed I smoked in Nam. (But I never Exhailed}

Good Luck to us all.

LETMYSILVERGO
15th April 2008, 17:16
Getting the sterling on E---f---kin Bay.

waynetheking
15th April 2008, 19:43
u must b a daytrader??

silverbuggy
16th April 2008, 08:46
u must b a daytrader??

yeah thats right but i am buying silver coins.

btw: SILVER WITH A HUGE (delayed) BREAKOUT! :D

averagejoe
16th April 2008, 22:52
I hope it waits a few months yet Silverbuggy I'm not done buyin yet!:D

silverbuggy
17th April 2008, 04:28
I hope it waits a few months yet Silverbuggy I'm not done buyin yet!:D

dont wait too long. I say that SILVER will hit

$ 19,90 on 24th of April 2008.

MARK MY WORDS :lol:

nomoney
17th April 2008, 11:24
EEEEHEHEHEE HE HE! I found some more 10 oz'ers in a shop, local!!:D

LET IT HAPPEN soon.

I just figured a new way to kind of insure the silver I do have. I just sold a hundred dollars face of American 90% junk coin silver (and I mean really worn rolls of Washington quarters) for a little more than 1170.00 and used that to buy over 400.00 face in mint uncirculated 5 dollar .999 fine silver Canadian Maples at 50 cents over spot 17.00 and some change and since the Canadian dollar is worth more than the American dollar if silver ever does get manipulated down to face value (though I doubt that will ever happen) I will still be ahead. I just traded 90% silver for .999 silver and not only quadrupled my face value I got it in mint sealed uncirculated coins and even lucked out and picked up 3 mint sealed Aussie KooKoo proofs at 18.50 each another 10 ounce Engelhart bar and still have a couple hundred federal reserve notes in my pocket to give to the electric company and pay my cable bill this month!

Kelly
17th April 2008, 15:12

Actually, I'm not sure, based on today's chart, that I think anything too astounding is going to happen very soon, in spite of my ready popcorn, hopes, dreams, or well wishes for the future. To even dream that in one week from today the powers that be would dare to allow the silver market to climb to the astonishing price of $19.90 barring anything short of a mracle from God is truly beyond my wildest dreams, in spite of the market parameters.

In other words, silverbuggy, I truly think you are dreaming.

Never-the-less do let me assure you that I sincerely hope I am wrong.

FedFixNix
21st April 2008, 12:58
In other words, silverbuggy, I truly think you are dreaming.

Never-the-less do let me assure you that I sincerely hope I am wrong.

I'll ditto that, especially the "hope I'm wrong" part :-)

There is some serious, big-time market manipulation going on now in silver and gold, and it is being done at the highest banking and financial levels (IMF & Central Banks, Comex, etc.)

If it were not for the manupulation of the markets through hedge funds, shorts, and huge controlled sell-offs, silver and gold would be twice the price they are now.

We no longer have "free markets". We have managed markets, and they are managed for the profit and benefit of the power elites.

DaveK
24th April 2008, 19:56

Well, I done marked 'em, and I waited all day today, but it didn't hit 19.90. That's ok though, because the shipment of silver I just got today from NWT (which took a day under 5 weeks from order to deliver) cost me 20.98 per oz, so it wouldn't have helped me much :rolleyes:

Sure wish I could have had todays price though, would have saved me 2 bills. Oh well, one in the hand...

silverbuggy
20th May 2008, 10:47
Where is the popcorn???

LETMYSILVERGO
20th May 2008, 12:16
I want double butter on my pop-corn. Let the show begin

ADUB
20th May 2008, 12:39
Say what you want...this is exciting stuff!!!!!!!!!

waynetheking
20th May 2008, 22:37
OIL spiked today at 129 and held. Yeah my silver stash jumped .72 an oz. BUT, i went to chevron and filled my tank for 59 dollars. thats 3.71 per gallon. 4 dollars is comming soon. the money i make in the safe go's to fill my tank. i really think oil controls the gold and silver market???...inflation hedge??..i want silver to stand on it's own 2 feet! anybody with me here??

Pass tha popcorn!!

silverheartbone
20th June 2013, 16:24
OIL spiked today at 129 and held. Yeah my silver stash jumped .72 an oz. BUT, i went to chevron and filled my tank for 59 dollars. thats 3.71 per gallon. 4 dollars is comming soon. the money i make in the safe go's to fill my tank. i really think oil controls the gold and silver market???...inflation hedge??..i want silver to stand on it's own 2 feet! anybody with me here??

Pass tha popcorn!!

Gas is still about the same.

So the logical question... is
$ 19,68 on 20th June 2013
the result of
1) consolidation
2) manipulation
or
3) deflation
?

Xizang
20th June 2013, 16:37
Gas is still about the same.

So the logical question... is
$ 19,68 on 20th June 2013
the result of
1) consolidation
2) manipulation
or
3) deflation
?

The stock markets look strong. Interest rates may be going up and bringing the bond market to life. So the swarms of stock investors and brokers set their own trends and are looking at paper investments instead of precious metals, right now. Which is fine by me: Soon enough the folly of relying on stock bubbles will impact the investors. Meanwhile there are great buying opportunities in silver and gold coming up.

duneyman jr
20th June 2013, 18:20
Just wait till Japan currency is done.. Then lift off

billmr
20th June 2013, 21:59

I wonder. After ww2 the yen was inflated and people thought they would own California

I have considered that the pattern of the yen may be the same as the USD just displaced in years and with added bubbles

but what do I know

Robert FGoens
20th June 2013, 22:42

Silver requires the toppling of the US government and all currency's to fail before it can be profitable. That's one hell of a long shot

duneyman jr
25th June 2013, 16:29
USA would be shortly after japan. That's why I was saying that. I'm not worried about the currency collapsing anyway. Whatever happens happens and I'll just ride the wave.