PDA

View Full Version : silver price just dropped big time!

minesmoria
15th March 2009, 18:12
I see the silver price just opened this sunday afternoon, and it dropped from 13.18 to 12.95 in the first hour of trading.

Those nice goverment men along with the comex and cftc and banks, are keeping the price down as it is bad for the dollar!

No way you can win as long as the powers at be have the power!

Any body want to buy my 1000 oz for 20 oz?

main1event
15th March 2009, 18:17
I see the silver price just opened this sunday afternoon, and it dropped from 13.18 to 12.95 in the first hour of trading.

Those nice goverment men along with the comex and cftc and banks, are keeping the price down as it is bad for the dollar!

No way you can win as long as the powers at be have the power!

You need a drink.

research24
15th March 2009, 18:21
You need a drink.

Oh my gosh! Hurry.Sell,sell, Sell.

SeekrBrnEvryMin
15th March 2009, 18:24
Your 1000 oz for 20 ounces of what? I'm game.

cugir321
15th March 2009, 21:37
Yes, silver dropped today....and last week, and the week before, etc..it also went up.....wake me up if it goes below 8.00.....I'll want to buy a bit.

Oh my Gosh!!! It's time to buy stock!!!! Our President is right!

other1z
15th March 2009, 21:42
Damn...every time I open a new thread I get more and more disappointed.

WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT SILVER TO GO UP? The only reason I can imagine is if you:

a) have all the silver you think you'll need, and won't need to buy more soon.
b) wanted to sell a bunch at last week's meager prices.

Christ. I'm beggin for it to go to $5. Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn $5!!!!

cdavport
15th March 2009, 21:48
Damn...every time I open a new thread I get more and more disappointed.

WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT SILVER TO GO UP? The only reason I can imagine is if you:

a) have all the silver you think you'll need, and won't need to buy more soon.
b) wanted to sell a bunch at last week's meager prices.

Christ. I'm beggin for it to go to $5. Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn $5!!!!

I get mixed emotions. On one hand I want to see it go up to validate my decision to buy, and on the other hand I want it to stay down where I can get more per dollar. Almost like a split personality.

So who asked you.

Who said that?

Homer
15th March 2009, 22:01
By the way, isn't it "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

cdavport
15th March 2009, 22:08
By the way, isn't it "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

I came across it written both ways. Not much of a latin student, so I will have to defer.

Katwoman
15th March 2009, 22:16
We have help my friends. There are those among who believe in sound constitutional money just as we do and they want to help us and thus help silver regain its rightful place in our economy.

http://www.committeesofsafety.org/

Katwoman
15th March 2009, 22:29
Silver down foreign markets up. Hmmmm...sure sounds fishy to me. This big sell of silver could have come from anywhere but one thing is for sure they want the equity markets to rally and they will try what ever it takes to reinflate the bubble. The G20 have agreed to try anything an everything to save fiat money and so the silver lining in all this will be that there is a chance for us to also make money in stocks and then take your profits and invest them in silver and gold.

main1event
15th March 2009, 22:31
The metals market at this hour mean absolutely nothing, its like looking at the futures right now. I've seen so many wide swings, one night I was watching gold down $10.00 the next day when I awoke gold was up $20.00

Sure its nice to look at but really get some sleep.

Oldguy
15th March 2009, 22:32
More cheap silver for me...:cool:

aequitas
16th March 2009, 04:52
Silver dropped 25 cents, who cares. There have been much larger moves in the silver market during one day.