PDA

View Full Version : what are your thoughts??

harley1
14th March 2009, 18:36
spoke with a guy from monex the other day,he suggested to me that a purchase from there company would not be made right now.....so does he feel the spot will be coming down? what other reasoning would there be?

Katwoman
14th March 2009, 18:38
They may just buy at certain times and not pay much attention to spot since if fluctuates so much.

harley1
14th March 2009, 18:46
They may just buy at certain times and not pay much attention to spot since if fluctuates so much.he didnt make it sound like there would be any major movement in the near future

TheLoneRanger
14th March 2009, 18:51
spoke with a guy from monex on the other day,he suggested to me that a purchase from there company would not be made right now.....so does he feel the spot will be coming down? what other reasoning would there be?

just don't buy anything from Monex on margin... man, I have seen them kill some newbies with margin calls and they really put the pressure on for you to buy margined metal... be careful with those guys...

harley1
14th March 2009, 18:53
just don't buy anything from Monex on margin... man, I have seen them kill some newbies with margin calls and they really put the pressure on for you to buy margined metal... be careful with those guys...yea,i dont intend to....but its always nice to test the waters

chux03
14th March 2009, 19:42
Just go to www.apmex.com NO pressure and a visible advertised price with NO surprises. Same for www.tulving.com

harley1
14th March 2009, 20:03
yea,pressure would be a big part of it