PDA

View Full Version : Toughest fight for 2 bits

Jake182
13th March 2008, 21:40
Wasn't strange how spot gold was only $.25 away from the much awaited $1000 mark ( futures kissed it though). Someone fought hard to keep gold from crossing the line--or was it just pure happenstance?

I have wondered that all day.

What does this forum think?

Will tonight or tomorrow ring the bell? Many newcomers to this party--a lot in the news about $1000 gold--so I am all in and right way bettin'

Actually I am in silver but it follows gold's coat tails so I am rootin for the yeller stuff

Jake

gypsybiker45
14th March 2008, 05:08
Wasn't strange how spot gold was only $.25 away from the much awaited $1000 mark ( futures kissed it though). Someone fought hard to keep gold from crossing the line--or was it just pure happenstance?

I have wondered that all day.

What does this forum think?

Will tonight or tomorrow ring the bell? Many newcomers to this party--a lot in the news about $1000 gold--so I am all in and right way bettin'

Actually I am in silver but it follows gold's coat tails so I am rootin for the yeller stuff

Jake

Im new here so hi! anyway i think someone was plotting here as well , the same way silver hovered around $19.xx a few days ago, unable to crack $20 until recently, all the while auction sites reflected a $21 oz price..weird