PDA

View Full Version : What do you find yourself doing because of your obsession?

auptag
4th March 2009, 19:29
Do you find yourself...

...Equating things to ounces of silver?: "Awww man.....they shorted me on my paycheck and forgot to pay me for the holiday. They owe me 28 ounces of silver."....."That date just cost me 9 ounces....she better put out!"...."I've got the some TV as Dave, but mine was 14 ounces cheaper!"

...Carrying around one of your shiny silver rounds in your pocket in order to a) Attract pretty girls, b) fend off blackbirds, c) bring down small aircraft?

...Dreaming in black & white.....and silver?

...bored by coins without a reeded edge? (bah on you nickel and penny...bah I say)

...annoyed when people don't think that the silver "ping" is all that cool?

What has your obsession done to you?

PSUDave
4th March 2009, 20:09
I've been equating thing in silver. Do I really need this, or can I pick up another ounce? :)

Ancona
4th March 2009, 20:39
I always have silver with me, I always try to pay with silver, I always try to explain to folks the truism that is silver.

Obsession? No.....rather a love.

mick silver
4th March 2009, 21:08
posting here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

a793aa
4th March 2009, 22:26
I now find myself giving out Gold and Silver exclusively for XMAS, Valentines and B-Days. No more expensive gifts that are worthless once their opened. or worn.

Ardent Listener
4th March 2009, 23:22
I've been equating thing in silver. Do I really need this, or can I pick up another ounce? :)

posting here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Me too.

Me too again and at 12:30 am when I should be sleeping.

auptag
4th March 2009, 23:26
Ahhh yes....what was I thinking? LOVE...not obsession! Obsession is a cologne by Calvin Klein.

@a793aa...any room left on your friend list? If so, please let me know. :)

And, yeah....I don't *cough* post here at odd hours. You guys are crazy.

mick silver
4th March 2009, 23:30
well last night me an wife put all the silver an gold all over the bed an played in the gold an silver,,, oh my back still hurting for laying on 10oz bar of gold

Ardent Listener
4th March 2009, 23:41
well last night me an wife put all the silver an gold all over the bed an played in the gold an silver,,, oh my back still hurting for laying on 10oz bar of gold

O.k. Mick, so what are you bragging about? The PMs or last night? Or maybe both? ;)

I can hear your wife now. I can't believe you told them about that!

krispy
4th March 2009, 23:52
my obsession has me buying th efancy coins for way too much over spot. i just paid $40 CAN for a "maple of hope" 1 ounce

http://caimages.collectors.com/coinimages/990/03825992/Canada%202005%20$5%20Ag%20ML%20-%20Maple%20of%20Hope%20-%20SP69%20-03825992.jpg

its sweet looking.

auptag
5th March 2009, 00:02
That is farking beautiful.

Saw that in someone's avatar and was wondering what it was. *drool*

Bullitt
5th March 2009, 01:57
I have not bought lunch or even a cold drink since the "bug" hit about six weeks ago. The hardest part is not telling people about it, it must be our (silverseek) little secret.:cool:
PS love that silver surfer avatar. Its wayyyy cool

goldminer
5th March 2009, 05:50
Auptag:

Bill O'reilly would tell you that you've been drinking too much Kool Aid.

auptag
6th March 2009, 00:24
@ goldminer: I'm going to take that as a compliment. Thanks!

@GQ: Yup...you're the one. Now I'm on the hunt for that coin at a decent price.

@ Bullitt: Thanks....found the avatar only fitting since I was surfing these sites for quite a while before my first posts.

goldminer
6th March 2009, 15:43
"goldminer: I'm going to take that as a compliment. Thanks!"

Good for you....anybody who can't inject or take a bit of humor has CERTAINLY been drinking too much Kool Aid eh?

auptag
6th March 2009, 16:43
"goldminer: I'm going to take that as a compliment. Thanks!"

Good for you....anybody who can't inject or take a bit of humor has CERTAINLY been drinking too much Kool Aid eh?

:D So true!