PDA

View Full Version : Now for the real question

Yougot
10th August 2011, 18:38
What will come first...

50:1 or 40:1

Then simply make a prediction as to where you think it will start to even out.

I personally think it will hit 48:1 and then silver will start to slowly climb to a 35:1 ratio before evening out.

I base this claim on nothing... and I do not expect you to your claim on anything (if you do, more power to you). This is just a place to put your "gut feelings"

Manny2_0
10th August 2011, 19:27
I think gold will continue to climb this week and then fall for weeks taking silver with it
gold will fall back to 1500, and silver 10%
FYI This is the first perdiction I have made in writing, so be nice

50:1 this week
40:1 later on

What is Truth?
10th August 2011, 19:58
Remember when silver was over bought compared to gold? Think. Gold is getting over bought compared to silver. O.K., you can stop thinking now. :mrgreen:

Manny2_0
10th August 2011, 22:07
Remember when silver was over bought compared to gold? Think. Gold is getting over bought compared to silver. O.K., you can stop thinking now. :mrgreen:

Well I'm shorting

If I win I win
If I lose I was entertained

What are you doing
Thinking

hihosilver
10th August 2011, 22:14
i think the price will drop, but my gut tells me this is a buying chance. Might not be the bottom but the bottom is hard to predict. So basically if you are in for the long term we are in a buying period. Short term you are on your own.

silverheartbone
11th August 2011, 08:03
I think gold will continue to climb this week and then fall for weeks taking silver with it
gold will fall back to 1500, and silver 10%
FYI This is the first perdiction I have made in writing, so be nice

50:1 this week
40:1 later on
Your post is the one that if I had to pick a position, I'd go with although I like Yougot's prediction better on the downside.

Well I'm shorting
If I win I win
If I lose I was entertained
Shorting silver? You have way more balls than I do, although it is probably a no lose gamble.
Because if silver goes to the moon, then you'd lose and so would the banksters that you'd owe.
And if you delayed your payments long enough, they'd default and we'd ALL win. http://forums.silverseek.com/images/icons/icon10.png

Yougot
11th August 2011, 11:25
If your big on Schadenfreude, its win-win

I am still convinced that silver is going to drop to ~32 before it really takes off again.

Mizzle
11th August 2011, 11:42
I see a drop in the price of gold. Silver may or may not fall with it, so the ratio is hard to determine.

Manny2_0
12th August 2011, 03:22
Your post is the one that if I had to pick a position, I'd go with although I like Yougot's prediction better on the downside.

Shorting silver? You have way more balls than I do, although it is probably a no lose gamble.
Because if silver goes to the moon, then you'd lose and so would the banksters that you'd owe.
And if you delayed your payments long enough, they'd default and we'd ALL win. http://forums.silverseek.com/images/icons/icon10.png

I have silver so it's not such a big deal
if it goes up, what I have is worth more

I was up late and just saw bids which I considered excessive