PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts on next week

offgrid
6th February 2008, 16:47
It seems like there might be a good buy time, before the chinese market reopens on feb.13. Giving a few days window as the sheeple continue in their 'now is a good time to buy in the stock market'. Any input would be appreciated, as my pop is unsure where to invest right now. Thank-you.

prahudka
10th February 2008, 00:10
It seems like there might be a good buy time, before the chinese market reopens on feb.13. Giving a few days window as the sheeple continue in their 'now is a good time to buy in the stock market'. Any input would be appreciated, as my pop is unsure where to invest right now. Thank-you.

Since I bill by the hour for my time, I get impatient waiting for these corrections and dips. The pressure is steady upwards.

The only "good" economic news is shared misery with the Europeans.

The government wants inflation to save the bankers behinds and avoid runs.

Now is as good a time as any. Little happened last week that was horribly bad and the pressure was upward, slowly. Well, the DOW, ho hum, lost 4%. But, you had to dig for that story.

offgrid
10th February 2008, 20:13
Thanks prahudka;
they seem to be quite willing to let many fall to save a few. As regard to chinese new year (the rat), they believe it is a year for taking risks, ie possibly letting go of us dollars. The more people who physically own silver the more the few lose their icey grip.

offgrid
13th March 2008, 15:10
We both picked up a modest amount of rounds, happy bout that. It seems the signals were misinterpreted, and more bad chasing bad will continue ($200 bln for more easier credit), but I thought the Chinese were in a position to take the ball and go home, but they and others are getting caught in the whirlpool. Lord help us all!