PDA

View Full Version : August 2011 SLV Trading Contest / New Sim

MetalWorx
30th July 2011, 09:12
The old sim game is now deleted and a new one is set up using a realtime platform. I have not traded this new sim so we will see how you guys like it.

See if you can win the monthly SILVER TRADE competition. The more participants the higher the level of competition.

Use the information and directions below to join the game.

Open this link and read the competition summary:
http://www.marketwatch.com/game/silver-trade
Click on the 'Join Now' button to get started.
The password is: SLV2011.
If you are an existing MarketWatch member, enter your Email address and Password in the login panel and get set to trade.
If you are a new user, follow the link for a Free account - it's easy! Try to use a screen name that is close to the same as your screen name here.
Follow the instructions and start trading!

Thanks for playing.

silverheartbone
30th July 2011, 09:21
You daytraders no longer have any excuse not to participate and show that you really know your stuff.

Someone tell MasterQ about this challenge to prove his alleged mastery.

MetalWorx
30th July 2011, 09:30
Yep, you dont even need to pm me for the password anymore, another excuse down the tubes..........:rolleyes:

silverheartbone
1st August 2011, 09:17
Not too long ago you had to pay for real time data,
and now you can play games with it!

Now that's progress. http://forums.silverseek.com/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif

Thanks for setting this up MetalWorx. http://forums.silverseek.com/images/icons/icon14.png

It's going to be a very interesting and long month.

silverheartbone
5th August 2011, 09:52
It's going to be a very interesting and long month.

This real time trading thing is awesome.

Now if only it were really for real.

There are four of us in so far, and Agentum has a commanding lead with the first week almost over.

It costs nothing (but time) to join.

Awesome tool for learning about the market people.

silverheartbone
5th August 2011, 10:22
JojoJaro, you should create a CF-Theory contestant to show us that your stuff works.

silverheartbone
7th August 2011, 23:55
I can almost guarantee you that these standings will change on Monday.

Rank Name Net Worth # of Trades
1 Agentum1 $119,086.60 139
2 heartbone $116,582.56 24
3 isaiah58bc $106,494.74 1
4 MetalWorx $94,818.64 8

That's right only four brave souls so far are participating in this EXCELLENT simulation during this exciting time for silver!

MetalWorx
10th August 2011, 20:42
Been great trading these swings! No where near 500 trades, so far this month, for me. To each his own, if it works for you, use it!

http://forums.silverseek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1823&d=1313027114

MetalWorx
10th August 2011, 20:49
Or maybe join this one and show how good it works...?...
This is what I use to trade - TMGF

JojoJaro, you should create a CF-Theory contestant to show us that your stuff works.

Agentum
11th August 2011, 07:57
Been great trading these swings! No where near 500 trades, so far this month, for me. To each his own, if it works for you, use it!

http://forums.silverseek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1823&d=1313027114

Wow, how did I get to first place! WooHoo!

Can anyone tell me how to change my profile picture? I went to "my marketwatch" and clicked on "change profile picture" but it just went back to my profile and I don't see where to upload the picture.

silverheartbone
11th August 2011, 08:11
First of all, thanks again to the exalted Silver Seeker Senior Member for setting up this great contest for us. It allows a proletariat peasant physical silver holder such as myself to enjoy the crazy silver market.

Secondly, I would have done much better yesterday had I not played a stupid hunch and bet on CFT. Enough about that.

Finally, as far as the avatar, up until your question Agentum I had thought that MarketWatch was a Yahoo! partner and pulled the avatar from there. But now that I think about it, I guess that doesn't make sense. So I must have set it sometime in the distant, and I do mean distant past.

Oh yeah, nice trading guys. I'm learning from you Agentum.

Agentum
11th August 2011, 08:18
Oh yeah, nice trading guys. I'm learning from you Agentum.

I'm too honest for my own good, but here goes:

Twice now, I was doing quick day trades and got caught with an open position at the closing bell, that I didn't intend to leave there over night. And both times it netted me about $10,000 profit! So a lot of it is luck this time!

I'm also doing a lot of really quick trades, trying to hold for just a few seconds or a minute or two to catch some momentum, then selling. It's been working well on the sim but in real life I think one would lose a lot due to the bid-ask spread when doing that.

MetalWorx
11th August 2011, 09:40
You are in the right spot for the pic. When you click on change photo it take you to your profile. Click change photo and then scroll down to where it shows recent picks / discussions. It should be there.

Agentum
11th August 2011, 12:02
OK, I'm in. I put in a few test trades. The trading actions are a little clumsy though. Takes a lot of clicks to achieve a buy or sell. Difficult to execute when you're in a hurry, unlike my platform.

But, I'll give it a whirl, even with an immature theory.

You're not showing up yet! You have to use the password SLV2011

MetalWorx
11th August 2011, 12:27
If I reset I lose 40k, Agent 30k. I can't reset individual portfolios, sorry.

Agentum
11th August 2011, 13:04
I see you there now Jojo!

Agentum
11th August 2011, 13:27
OK, I'm showing up now.

Is it possible to reset my money. I made a few test trades and now I'm down $900. It would be nice if the money is reset back, to make it fair.

You'll make that back in no time with CFT!

Agentum
11th August 2011, 13:35
How do you make the rankings refresh?

BTW, I made it up already.

The ranking screen seems to be delayed 15 minutes (strangely). but if you click in each person you can see their current balance.

MetalWorx
11th August 2011, 15:28
That would be a theory called CYA.

MetalWorx
11th August 2011, 15:30
Just trade how you predict.

Agentum
11th August 2011, 15:52
Is there an after-hours sim? Why does it have to be just stock market hours, when the comex is opened most of the day?

silverheartbone
12th August 2011, 11:30
Question for you guys in the sim.

How can CFT differentiate itself with such a dearth of choices. CFT is a multiplier, it will work best with a multiplier product like AGQ options.

Here's the thing, I only get CFT signals every so often, not too often. Like today, nothing goes on. So, in days like this, I shouldn't even be trading. I should be waiting for a CFT signal and then go all in and leverage the major move and make a boatload of money. That's how it works. If I only have 3 choices, I will never overtake you guys cause we all have the same holdings, and since you already have more money, you will gain more when we both go all in. That's the problem, we all go all in and you increase your lead cause you have more money hence more stock.

Everyone should start from scratch to make it fair.
We did.
You were invited in time.

Guys, this is not a cop out, CYA excuse. The sim is simply not "feature rich" enough to really allow CFT to demonstrate its prowess and shine.
It is an excuse.
Practice this month.
The simulation will be reset in September.

Agentum
12th August 2011, 13:19
Question for you guys in the sim.

How can CFT differentiate itself with such a dearth of choices. CFT is a multiplier, it will work best with a multiplier product like AGQ options.

Here's the thing, I only get CFT signals every so often, not too often. Like today, nothing goes on. So, in days like this, I shouldn't even be trading. I should be waiting for a CFT signal and then go all in and leverage the major move and make a boatload of money. That's how it works. If I only have 3 choices, I will never overtake you guys cause we all have the same holdings, and since you already have more money, you will gain more when we both go all in. That's the problem, we all go all in and you increase your lead cause you have more money hence more stock.

Everyone should start from scratch to make it fair.

Guys, this is not a cop out, CYA excuse. The sim is simply not "feature rich" enough to really allow CFT to demonstrate its prowess and shine.

It doesn't matter who wins. I just want to see how one would apply CFT using AGQ and ZSL, and see if you go up more than down. Any profit at all is pretty good I would say. Most traders lose money.

Can you create a second account where you do only official CFT trades, and use this account for your fun trading?

MetalWorx
14th August 2011, 10:55
He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.
Benjamin Franklin

Excuses are the nails used to build a house of failure.* ~Don Wilder and Bill Rechin

Excuses are the tools with which persons with no purpose in view build for themselves great monuments of nothing.* ~Steven Grayhm

hekura
14th August 2011, 12:53
I am making excuses, that is the truth.

...why am I not surprised?

MetalWorx
14th August 2011, 21:49
Create more stocks and ETF to choose from. Add ETF for Large cap, med caps and financials so that I can track DJI flock reactions. It is unfair to test something with substandard measuring tools.

Wait, so we have to change the monthly SLV trade contest to suit you. We added ZSL and AGQ about 4 months ago because they are based on SILVER. Am I missing something here? This is SILVER seek, right...

hekura
15th August 2011, 02:19
Wait, so we have to change the monthly SLV trade contest to suit you. We added ZSL and AGQ about 4 months ago because they are based on SILVER. Am I missing something here? This is SILVER seek, right...

Dude, I don't say much, I wager my stuff whenever I decide to, and "sometimes"...I kick butt...y'know? We all have, and it's great to tune-in, tune-up, and play it how it goes. Next thing I predict, is that if JJ joins our little cadre...(please notice that I have few nice things to say about "JJ", from other posts...but I've gone along with this wooing thing), within microseconds, we will be questioned about which minute we placed which wager, and for what reason...AGQ, SLV, ZSL be damned! Some people, "just gotta do, what they just gotta do" (trying real hard for the "Cool-Hand-Luke" feel)...well, JJ should get what he wants! Total isolation from human beings who know how to take things with a little class. To JJ, it's all about who's better...no matter whether you make a thousand excuses why your prediction was NOT wrong, for whatever microscopically infinitesimal BS you can come-up with at the moment. DUDES...this is the way JJ IS. Please let him stomp off into the forest...please?

...Just, sayin'...

e

hekura
15th August 2011, 02:23
Oh, yeah...I love you guys, K?

Even JJ would "reap" some "love"...if he had any.

beach miner
15th August 2011, 03:46
You know, the guy who built a Fortress in Giana, to protect people from themselves. The guy who got all those people to Drink the Kool Aid, just like a Flock of Chickens. The guy who Quoted the Bible to prove his point. The guy who would get Maniacally Crazy if you opposed him, and Kill any opposistion that Got In His Square. Well enough reminising about the Good Old Days. But I still believe he was the first one who wrote the Book, on CFT. Love and Peace, Y'all. Let's just keep stackin our Silver.

hekura
15th August 2011, 04:51
You know, the guy who built a Fortress in Giana, to protect people from themselves. The guy who got all those people to Drink the Kool Aid, just like a Flock of Chickens. The guy who Quoted the Bible to prove his point. The guy who would get Maniacally Crazy if you opposed him, and Kill any opposistion that Got In His Square. Well enough reminising about the Good Old Days. But I still believe he was the first one who wrote the Book, on CFT. Love and Peace, Y'all. Let's just keep stackin our Silver.

Right-on, dude. I guess if it weren't for a "never happy" FREAK, like JJ...we wouldn't enjoy this little game. Yahoo for JJ's Cluster-Flock Theory...if it would ever actually make an actionable call. Sadly, after the fact, we are told which "nuances" didn't work out...AWWWwwwwwww. I stand with the JJ bite-me perspective.

hekura
15th August 2011, 05:04
Goodness, you're really hurting aren't you? It's OK, calm down, no need to fret. You can tell people CFT was your idea. Go ahead.....

Awwwwww, JoJo...thank you so much for caring, I mean it dude. Do you think its easy to listen to fluoride-addled 3rd worlders, with a Napoleon complex? I didn't think so. So, where shall we go, Napoleon? Off to your Stalinist buddies, for reinforcements? Oh, ooops, I know, you hate for your "people" to see you with your "white" MENTOR. Tell me when it's safe again to tell them you learned everything you know...from ME.

hekura
15th August 2011, 05:06
Goodness, you're really hurting aren't you? It's OK, calm down, no need to fret. You can tell people CFT was your idea. Go ahead.....

Dude...you repeat yourself a lot...maybe more Haldol?

hekura
15th August 2011, 05:14
Now, now, now ... no need to continue being upset. I said you can claim CFT as you own. Go ahead, take it and stop fretting. Now, you can claim you came up with a brilliant idea yourself.

****...you'd LOVE to be able to GIVE CFT away...sadly, you might actually have to pay someone to take that ****.

hekura
15th August 2011, 05:26
OK, I'm done trying to help you. I am giving you CFT cause you obviously feel too jealous over it. I understand that ego bruising feeling of "not invented by me" syndrome, that's why I said you can claim it as your own. Go ahead, trademark the idea, it's yours. I feel obligated to help you get over your insanity. So, hope this small gesture would help you get over it.

Ok...I'll take it...how much are you gonna pay me? I want 500 USD, up-front, just to be the "face" of your pathetic crap...and how about 1.5 percent of all losses...K?

MetalWorx
15th August 2011, 06:28
go into your portfolio and under orders you will see all open orders. cancel the one you want.

MetalWorx
15th August 2011, 06:38
By the way, this is a silver site. So the sim is set up for, you guessed it, silver. The sim has been that way since it was started http://forums.silverseek.com/showthread.php?16087-August-SLV-Trade-Simulator-Contest

Dude, it's unrealistic to expect that trading will only occur with silver stocks. I trade gold, silver, platinum and the Markets in real life, heck I even trade technology stocks. That is how CFT will shine, not hamstrung by a sim with few choices.

Again the sim was set up to trade SLV only. There were claims by some that it was unrealistic to double your money in 1 year trading only SLV. Thus the premise for the sim.

Are you really contending that your sim model is sufficient? If it is going to be a simulation, then let it be an accurate simulation and not be offended when someone points out to you that the sim is inadequate.

Agentum
15th August 2011, 08:00
Then give me the right tool to let the theory stand. Open up options; calls and puts. Create more stocks and ETF to choose from. Add ETF for Large cap, med caps and financials so that I can track DJI flock reactions. It is unfair to test something with substandard measuring tools.

I joined the sim because I was confident it will vindicate the Theory, now I am faced with a slow reacting sim. Precisely what I was worried about when I raise the 20 minute limit. The sim is not allowing me to react quick enough. The interface is clumsy and the way to enter the amount of stocks to trade requires the use of a cumbersome ruler. This is just too slow to react quickly.

My platform allows me to sell and buy with a few clicks. The sim is slow and cumbersome.

I'm sorry that you think I am making excuses, but that is the truth.

This post tells me:
1. CFT does not work if you only trade in silver
2. CFT does not work if you can't make rapid trades that take more than 2 seconds to execute.

I observe:
1. CFT does not provide advice for investment entities other than silver.
2. CFT predictions provide no rapid-real-time advice.

Therefore, I conclude:
1. CFT predictions provide no value to anyone but Jojo.

Agentum
15th August 2011, 08:37
CFT works for anything, it's a matter of analyzing relevant news. If you rely on me, it will not provide real time advice. If you learn how to use it, you will gain from it. But CFT will shine better when provided a flexible environment, not just silver. The broader market has a more predictable direction than silver, since silver is heavily manipulated.

CFT requires that you adopt to it, not have it adopt to your trading style, hence the rapid trade executions when certain triggers are present.

Can your CFT predictions be turned into specific trades in silver or not? If they require us to make our own rapid decisions, then you aren't offering anything with your predictions.

If your prediction can be turned into a buy/hold/sell for SLV, ZSL or AGQ with some warning time, then it is of value to us, and we can evaluate how effective is it. The sim game is an opportunity for you to demonstrate that.

If it can't be used in that way, it's nothing more than you trading on your news-based hunches like everyone else does. We all look at the news when we make trading decisions, and evaluate bias, intensity, etc. We just don't give it a name and write it up as if its important.

If you can't demonstrate what CFT means with 1 or 2 trades for each prediction in the sim, then I'm going to give up on it. I will conclude that its just the work of a person overcome with pride who thinks that his gut instincts deserve to be raised to the level of a "theory" which others would want to learn from.

silverheartbone
15th August 2011, 10:51
Without options, CFT will never leverage the gains that come from a successful prediction.

Let... me... get... this... straight...

CFT is only useful with derivatives?

Yes or no.

silverheartbone
15th August 2011, 14:55
Welcome to the monthly silver trading contest JojoJaro! http://forums.silverseek.com/images/icons/icon14.png
I look forward to the competition next month when we start out even.
Use could the remainder of this month to get used to the antique, inadequate, inefficient stock trading simulation.

Now back to the discussion about CFT being only useful with derivatives.

Yes and No.

Yes and No?

Well you have the right to post anything that you feel proper, but seriously, yes and no?

MetalWorx
15th August 2011, 15:07
So if you have watched my trading style, I get maybe a handfull of trades in a day. I work full time and can look every now and then and trade on my phone. So today I have the day off and thought I would see how "slow" the sim is. I traded 10x's more then usual and took advantage of the swings you say the sim cant do.

it does not even allow me to use the mini flock reactions in the silver market with its slowness.

MetalWorx
15th August 2011, 15:12
Update of the standings.

http://forums.silverseek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1824&d=1313439105

Agentum
16th August 2011, 09:25
The new game allows buy with limit but not buy at stop. It allows sell on stop but not sell with limit. Can you fix that? I would like to be able to sell automatically once it rises to a given price.

silverheartbone
16th August 2011, 10:05
The new game allows buy with limit but not buy at stop. It allows sell on stop but not sell with limit. Can you fix that? I would like to be able to sell automatically once it rises to a given price.

What do you expect for free?

I am sure that this thing is still being developed by MarketWatch (http://www.marketwatch.com/).

Perhaps next month that will be implemented.

Send them a note in the unlikely case that functionality is off their developers radar.

You can send them feedback here: http://www.marketwatch.com/support/feedback.asp

Agentum
16th August 2011, 11:03
What do you expect for free?

I am sure that this thing is still being developed by MarketWatch (http://www.marketwatch.com/).

Perhaps next month that will be implemented.

Send them a note in the unlikely case that functionality is off their developers radar.

You can send them feedback here: http://www.marketwatch.com/support/feedback.asp

Are you sure its not an option thats turned off? It was in the previous version of the game.

silverheartbone
16th August 2011, 11:48
Are you sure its not an option thats turned off? It was in the previous version of the game.

No, I'm not sure.

But Marketwatch announced the changes were coming for September, which is why I was surprised that MetalWorx had set us up for real time in August. Therefore, the sim may not be totally finished.

MetalWorx
16th August 2011, 12:58
All features are enabled. I looked around more and couldn't find anything else.

silverheartbone
17th August 2011, 14:03
Right now it looks as if "the number of trades to amount won",
is a "directly proportional" relationship.

Agentum
17th August 2011, 14:15
Right now it looks as if "the number of trades to amount won",
is a "directly proportional" relationship.

I'm cleaning up with quick trades, make a cent here and a cent there on 20,000 shares and it adds up :D

Mind you, those 1000 trades cost $7000 in fees!

silverheartbone
17th August 2011, 14:22
I'm cleaning up with quick trades, make a cent here and a cent there on 20,000 shares and it adds up :D

Mind you, those 1000 trades cost $7000 in fees!

Small change.

If you don't you may want to consider doing this for real. ;)

You are showing me something.

For real.

Straddle then ride.

My proudly tripling my stash in 13 months would be considered child's play by you.

Agentum
17th August 2011, 14:28
Small change.

If you don't you may want to consider doing this for real. ;)

You are showing me something.

For real.

Straddle then ride.

My proudly tripling my stash in 13 months would be considered child's play by you.

I have to be honest again: I don't think this would work in real life because the sim is trading based on the last traded value, not the bid/ask prices. That adds a bit of delay between the change in the spot price and the change in the trading price in the sim. This works to the advantage of momentum traders, since it gives you a split-second to react before the price change happens.

When I try this with real money I usually lose :(

silverheartbone
17th August 2011, 14:41
I have to be honest again: I don't think this would work in real life because the sim is trading based on the last traded value, not the bid/ask prices. That adds a bit of delay between the change in the spot price and the change in the trading price in the sim. This works to the advantage of momentum traders, since it gives you a split-second to react before the price change happens.

When I try this with real money I usually lose :(

Well that explains that.
You had me fooled.
Still you really know your stuff.

You know if the markets were actually not 100% totally honest, then a few could make an insane amount of money abusing this system.
If those mistaken overnight gains you earlier documented, would have been placed through foreknowledge, can you imagine the loot?
But we all know that these markets are totally honest.

Agentum
17th August 2011, 15:26
Just as well, it'll give JoJo an excuse, better than "my chickens pecked away at the profits"!

silverheartbone
20th August 2011, 17:06
1 Agentum1 $150,630.27 1092
2 heartbone $147,550.17 35
3 MetalWorx $108,958.19 180
4 jojojaro $ 67,357.80 18
5 isaiah58bc $ 62,881.00 1

maestro
24th August 2011, 22:50
1 Agentum1 $150,630.27 1092
2 heartbone $147,550.17 35
3 MetalWorx $108,958.19 180
4 jojojaro $ 67,357.80 18
5 isaiah58bc $ 62,881.00 1

not in the sim but curious how it's looking now?

silverheartbone
25th August 2011, 06:07
not in the sim but curious how it's looking now?

I was in 1st on Monday, $56K up. :(

1 Agentum1 $166,836.80 1173
2 MetalWorx $116,397.83 188
3 heartbone $112,560.85 40
4 jojojaro $104,710.59 18
5 isaiah58bc $ 87,010.07 1

MetalWorx
26th August 2011, 21:48
Partial trading week to go in the month and here are the standings. Daytrader Agent is taking this one away...... some trading house would love your $9,000 or so!

The therory of another is showing what it will do for you.....

http://forums.silverseek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1829&d=1314413278

MetalWorx
31st August 2011, 12:41
Join the September contest here: http://www.marketwatch.com/game/monthly-silver-trade-contest
I have not found a way to reset the current contest.........

MetalWorx
31st August 2011, 17:51
Final standings for August. Nice trading guys...

http://forums.silverseek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1837&d=1314831082

Agentum
31st August 2011, 18:21
Toot Toot!

Agentum
8th September 2011, 10:07
Final standings for August. Nice trading guys...

http://forums.silverseek.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1837&d=1314831082

Wow, chicken flock theory really messed up in August! I'm glad I didn't use it!

Agentum
8th September 2011, 12:58
... mock all you want, here's the performance of CFT

The numbers clearly speak for themselves. CFT lost over 15% in a single month. At that rate, most of your money would be gone in less than a year.

Agentum
8th September 2011, 13:20
I haven't touched the sim in over 3 weeks. I've been to my farm for that long. I haven't traded sim or otherwise in that time period.

We all have busy lives. A sound trading methodology is capable of trading around our schedules. If you won't be there, your trading methodology (if you are using a competent trading methodology) will make use of risk-mitigation techniques. The fact is, CFT did not provide a technique to avoid you losing over 15% of your capital in less than a month. Yes, you had to go to the farm. That might be a valid excuse for a chicken, but not for a trading methodology that deserves the attention of others.

Conclusion: CFT - good for birds. Not so good for people who hope to retire some day.

Agentum
8th September 2011, 13:32
when we stand before the Judgement Seat of Christ, you will know if I am lying or not as everything will be laid to bare.

Everything is already out in the open, in the SLV trade sim records. We don't need wait for judgement day to know that CFT lost 15% in August.

I have no more desire to engage you or to share anything regarding CFT. I am keeping this idea to myself from henceforth in preparation for the possibility of writing a book about it.

That makes a lot of sense: your crackpot theory gets laughed at even by amateurs, it loses 15% in the first month when put to a serious test, then you're going to write a book about it! Let us know when it's published so we can see how the sales are. Or will you find an excuse to not share that information with us either?

New York Times Bestseller # 783:
How Chickens Pecked Away My Savings
by JarJar Binks

Agentum
8th September 2011, 13:49
I tried the sim for a little over a week, after that, I got so frustrated by its limitations ... abandon it,

Seriously, if you can't even play a trading game, that even little children can play, then you really shouldn't do your own investing. Leave investing up to the professionals. Investing is a lot different from farming. It's complicated stuff - it's not like feeding chickens.

Agentum
8th September 2011, 14:02
I enumerated the conditions under which I will participate in your sim and it has not been met. ETFs for Gold and the DJI has not been added. So, I will not participate and abandoned it. Hence, whatever you want to believe, go ahead and believe it.

A theory that generates huge losses using the basic tools of investing, will only wipe out your savings that much faster if you were allowed to invest in more volatile options and with greater leverage. Stick to one thing and learn to do it right before you branch out to all sorts of other areas. If you lose 15% per month with silver ETFs, you'll only lose even more when given more tools to play with. If you can't make money trading just silver, the why should we believe that "CFT" will make money in other commodities?

Even a introduction to investing book would tell you that the increased leverage you want to use will only magnify your gains or losses. Increased leverage doesn't turn a 15% loss into a gain: It makes the losses even worse.

Agentum
8th September 2011, 14:17
I will not share CFT anymore. I am raking in the gains ...

Don't worry JuJube, I think we've all had our fill of CFT "information". A 15% monthly loss is enough to convince me and anyone else that I should stay as FAR as I can from it!

But I look forwarding to reading your book:

New York Times Bestseller # 783:
How Chickens Pecked Away My Savings
by JarJar Binks

;)

Agentum
8th September 2011, 14:45
You're right, CFT is an utter failure.

Don't worry Joo Joo! If your wife has put up with your bad attitude for this long, she won't leave you over losing your savings pretending investors are chickens. But you'll have to make it up to her somehow.

silverheartbone
8th September 2011, 14:49
You're right, CFT is an utter failure.

It takes a big man to admit his mistakes.

Now let's move on.

How hot is the rain there in South East Asia?

Do you have a Geiger counter?