PDA

View Full Version : QUEEN of ENGLAND's stockbroker: "GOLD heading to 1750$ soon"

strongman shelford
27th July 2011, 18:24
With gold and silver consolidating recent gains, today King World News interviewed one of the top strategists in the world, Robin Griffiths of Cazenove out of London. Cazenove Capital is the appointed stockbroker to Her Majesty The Queen. When asked about gold Griffiths responded, Its essential to own it, basically the West is so deep in debt across the western world that it cant possibly grow at more than very modest rates. Central banks, to try to stimulate growth, are printing paper money into oblivion, and weve simply got to hedge that risk by owning gold.

Griffiths continues:

If you adjust the old all-time high in gold...if you use the RPI, you come up with a figure near $8,500 as the genuine price for gold, the old all-time high adjusted for inflation. I think we have to own it. Obviously it wont go there in a straight line, it gets a little overbought and has setbacks, but I think it will probably hit $1,750 on this run. Then it might well have a three month period going sideways before moving up again.

MORE :
http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2011/7/27_Robin_Griffiths_-_We_Will_See_at_Least_%248%2C500_Gold.html

:eek:

What is Truth?
27th July 2011, 18:57
Let the Queen debate begin.....

strongman shelford
27th July 2011, 21:05
Let the Queen debate begin.....

Gold Saves the Queen !

Queen : what? they only bought dollars ??!?! OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! :mad:

Quo_Vadis
28th July 2011, 06:18
Wouldn't it be funny if the Crown Jewels turned out to be Fake, because somebody in the past (who was a bit hard up for cash) had flogged them off.

billmr
28th July 2011, 15:11
Wouldn't it be funny if the Crown Jewels turned out to be Fake, because somebody in the past (who was a bit hard up for cash) had flogged them off.

I wonder if I should post my pics, probably not as they got really bloody upset when I took them

(the real ones are not on display, those are not even the ones made in 1661)

Quo_Vadis
28th July 2011, 16:13
I know the ones displayed are not the real ones, but most of us Brits like to think that they do at least still have the real ones stored away somewhere.;)

immobileman
28th July 2011, 21:09
I know the ones displayed are not the real ones, but most of us Brits like to think that they do at least still have the real ones stored away somewhere.;)

No matter what age we are it's still fun to play pretend.