PDA

View Full Version : Call me...fiat Bob for now. Down to 3 oz of silver

bobmhey
14th July 2011, 08:37
Sold all my gold too. Got a pile a fiat. Going to the beach. I sold my silver at the peak and actually thought....lol/....that Washington might do some good and we would get a little deflation. I figured Euro would work out. Another thing gold went up but two facts make me happy to be sitting on a stack of fiat. I think Ron Paul challenging Ben Bernanke on Gold and Bernanke saying gold is not money. With Euro and gold going up now I think BB is going to crush the gold market soon. I bet they will have margins raised considerably to punish all these Ron Paul Gold bugs. There is no way they will stop the merry go round that GATA is trying to stop so I see gold going down about 20% soon. Pissing off the fed chief the biggest cheerleader of gold has put his cards on the table. Too many people have too much to lose. Ron Paul is too late....LOL HA HA

KirK
14th July 2011, 09:04
You got it all wrong, its goin up and up and up. Then its goin tank again once it needs a big correction. I just bought a bunch few days ago and I'm happy with decision. Now some of you might think I'm bullish and some of you might think I'm a bear. All I gotta say is I'm a damn capitalist! What are you goin do with your liquid now? You goin sit around and watch my lil pony? Play with your peter popper while your missing out on some capital.

SilverBlood
14th July 2011, 09:30
Bad decision buddy.. even if you had only five ozs before you sold.. I feel sorry for you :/

What is Truth?
14th July 2011, 10:43
I would not sell now based on your pissed off Ben theory. If gold takes a fall it will be because they reached a reasonable debt ceiling compromise.

Steadfast
14th July 2011, 14:56
Bad move...one you will shortly learn from...

America is going to go through some serious financial trama soon...
when it does... gold and silver will go up fast... including their premiums too...

You can always turn that car of yours around, buy back in, and suck up the premium costs as a lesson learned..
because you will be Glad you did in the near future...
OR
You can have a few laughs, chase a few bikinis, while you party your guts out on the beach...
because your gonna cry later... and say things like "why did I do that?" when you are old...

Who knows, if you may just meet your future wife on the beach, then it might have been worth it!
That is until she finds out what you just did, and slaps you silly.

Chris_
14th July 2011, 17:20
When you say you sold your whole "STACK" except 3 oz's, you make it sound like your whole "STACK" was worth less than my shitty 4th car that I never drive.

maplesilverbug
14th July 2011, 17:37
From another thread:

I sold my stake in gold. I know it sounds a little crazy but I am now completely in fiat except for 3 oz of silver. I may pick up ten oz of silver but only if I can hedge 3x the money SO I am trying to buy 10 oz of silver and stick with about 1200 cash. That way if it goes down I can lower my in and if it goes up I can still make enough to have some fun for the weekend. I cashed out a lot this year and spent it. I look at it as a hedge against really bad times.

Each to their own, in whatever small way...

silverline122
15th July 2011, 07:46
I'm assuming you're kidding. But if not, think about what a stock market crash will do... As if the economy isn't on enough shaky ground as it is. What's coming next year? Yup, we have a little thing called the presidential elections.

Let's assume a deflationary cycle ensues now. We'll see more unemployment, less jobs, government shutdowns, and then we'll be knocking on the door of an enormous depression. If ever a time there was to get their **** together, this is it. I'm assuming an enormouslevel of pressure is on the fed now. I won't be surprised if qe3 is announced a lot sooner than people think

KirK
15th July 2011, 11:16
If this guy was telling the truth he must feel like a real dumbass. I'm proud to say I was right on my timing to buy. This guy sold at the worst possible time ever lol and brags.

Gene Daniels
15th July 2011, 13:33
Sold all my gold too. Got a pile a fiat. Going to the beach. I sold my silver at the peak and actually thought....lol/....that Washington might do some good and we would get a little deflation. I figured Euro would work out. Another thing gold went up but two facts make me happy to be sitting on a stack of fiat. I think Ron Paul challenging Ben Bernanke on Gold and Bernanke saying gold is not money. With Euro and gold going up now I think BB is going to crush the gold market soon. I bet they will have margins raised considerably to punish all these Ron Paul Gold bugs. There is no way they will stop the merry go round that GATA is trying to stop so I see gold going down about 20% soon. Pissing off the fed chief the biggest cheerleader of gold has put his cards on the table. Too many people have too much to lose. Ron Paul is too late....LOL HA HA

Sorry to hear that Bob. I guess you will be one of those guys buying back in at 1800 gold and 75 silver, once you are "sure" its going up.

Truckman
15th July 2011, 14:59

Bob, Why save the 3 ounces? Why not go "all in" in the Fiat Fiasco that is coming this way??

avcat
15th July 2011, 17:56
Bob, Why save the 3 ounces? Why not go "all in" in the Fiat Fiasco that is coming this way??

He only had 10 to begin with. This guy is not a serious player in PMs

gollumthegreat
16th July 2011, 17:15
You'll wish you still had your 3 ounces when the entire world sees the Emperor Ben has a tiny pecker, and Ron Paul is hung like John Holmes. The FED is broke. Their only assets are debt. Bernanke will finish the dollar off completely if he tries to knock Gold down 20%. And where is he going to get the money to do this anyway?

immobileman
17th July 2011, 00:03
Make sure while you are on the beach a big gust doesn't rip it from inside your speedo and bye bye fiat.