PDA

View Full Version : Will Silver Dip back to $35 or lower?

Break
14th July 2011, 01:15
Just wondering if it might dip this week to $35-$36 or is it unlikely?

TheCigarNut
14th July 2011, 02:09
Anything is possible - Next time I have my crystal ball around I'll be sure to give you a tip and the winning lotto numbers.

Break
14th July 2011, 02:14
Yeah I'll meet you in the future with my time machine... No but seriously, based on an educated prediction what are the chances? Since August 2nd is close by and that's supposed to sky rocket the price..

Break
14th July 2011, 06:45
Keep an eye on the Debt negotiations. If the negotiation continue to deadlock, silver will move. If a deal is reach, silver will move down. If not, silver will move up.

You asked for an educated guess, this guess is from CFT.

Thanks, but what about short term? Like within 7 days or so, do you think it will dip to $35?

maplesilverbug
14th July 2011, 08:36
GOD! controls EVERYTHING -- even the banksters.
So if the price is "slammed down", you can blame GOD!

GOD! is toying with us all.

Agentum
14th July 2011, 08:38
I think silver will go back down if the US debt ceiling problem is dealt with in a good way. I.e. real deficit reductions and a workable long-term plan.

What is Truth?
14th July 2011, 10:38
So if silver falls because of a realistic debt ceiling what then would be a near term reason for it to take a big jump up again?

What is Truth?
14th July 2011, 11:15
I think the sheer flock reaction to a deal alone would move silver in a major way. A deal would imply a stabilizing situation and "back to normal" atmosphere. I think this is negative for silver. The continuing drama increases uncertainly and risk which might result in more safe haven buying of Gold which will lift Silver along.

Over the short term I agree. But even if a solid ceiling agreement is reached tax increases and entitlement cuts will bring Greek like protests. How long will D.C. Stand for that?

ThaP8riot
14th July 2011, 11:54
I think silver will go back down if the US debt ceiling problem is dealt with in a good way. I.e. real deficit reductions and a workable long-term plan.

Real deficit reductions and a workable long term plan.....LOL! That's a good one.

Flymerc
14th July 2011, 13:14

I concur if the debt was delt with by making the hard choices in an attempt to save the economy then PM would likely devalue. Realistically however the odds are exponentially against that happening. The Debt ceiling is merely a bogus number found by PFTA (plucking from the air), and will have no positive effect on the ever growing ecconomic sunami that ultimently will drown the USA and quite possibly the world economy. IMO precious metals will take yet another exponential jump when they agree upon their new debt ceiling. How high they raise depends on that PFTA number. The previous 74 debt ceilings did not make a difference except for "Creative Accounting" it's just another way to fleese the taxpayer.

Matthew Shelley
14th July 2011, 13:25
I got this from another forum, not sure who the author was.

Instead of threatening to withhold Social Security payments of people who really NEED the money, let's withhold the paychecks of all House and Senate members. Then see how fast the debt-ceiling crisis gets resolved!!! Re-post this and keep it going across facebook. Maybe our elected officials will finally get the message!! It's time they experience the financial hardship so many of us are dealing with right now!

broox419
14th July 2011, 20:29

Instead of threatening to withhold Social Security payments of people who really NEED the money, let's withhold the paychecks of all House and Senate members. Then see how fast the debt-ceiling crisis gets resolved!!! Re-post this and keep it going across facebook. Maybe our elected officials will finally get the message!! It's time they experience the financial hardship so many of us are dealing with right now!

Ah, if only the world was perfect! :(

aequitas
14th July 2011, 21:28

Still holding out hope that politicians will become honest and realistic individuals? tisk, tisk, tisk

The best we're gonna get is Ron Paul tearing Bernanke a new one on national television.

Matthew Shelley
15th July 2011, 08:55
Still holding out hope that politicians will become honest and realistic individuals? tisk, tisk, tisk
The best we're gonna get is Ron Paul tearing Bernanke a new one on national television.

If only Ron Paul wasn't such a loon, some of his better ideas might get taken seriously.

Quo_Vadis
15th July 2011, 14:03
You've now got 2 Credit Agencies seriously looking at reducing your credit rating from your current AAA status.................and that's unprecidented. That will happen, if it is perceved that you are not making a creditable and serious effort, to implement a stringent Debt reduction program and that will involve some serious cuts in Public Expenditure. At the moment, your Politicians can't even agree on what to do; so what chance do you think you've got in people accepting the necessary cuts, even if you get around to making any. China is now in the commodoties Market, with the new exchange opening up a few weeks ago. So you don't control the price of Silver and other commodities any more................I've said before, the Star that burns twice as bright, burns half as long................and your days of being the brightest Star are coming to an end.

Jakester4
15th July 2011, 14:22
It has been a long time since silver has been over 39.00. Is anyone purchasing HZD Horizons? What are your thoughts on the turnaround?

Agentum
15th July 2011, 14:44
It has been a long time since silver has been over 39.00. Is anyone purchasing HZD Horizons? What are your thoughts on the turnaround?

I think there's resistance at 39.30 based on the previous highs since the silver crash. I think thats the pivot point. If it breaks through 39.30 then it could go parabolic again. If things simmer down it could fall all the way back to the $34 area in short time.

JimBo
15th July 2011, 16:50
Ya silver will drip after it goes to $89

Jakester4
16th July 2011, 06:03
Well it just peaked past the 39.30 so it will get interesting for sure. Personally I think it will take a dive next week and come back and settle around the 38 mark but who knows?

What is Truth?
16th July 2011, 07:40
Who knows?, indeed.

gollumthegreat
16th July 2011, 15:46
I know one thing. You won't get any Physical Silver for $35 or less, this week, next week, or next year. If I'm wrong just let me know so I can get some.