PDA

View Full Version : Silver Update 7/13/11 - Collapse

Skid
13th July 2011, 11:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRM_NDNUY98

Steadfast
13th July 2011, 12:04
Wow!

What an amazing and an unfortunately true conclusion...

I'm buying a British Berkefeld Gravity Water Filter this week...

valerb
13th July 2011, 12:52
Wow!

Stopped by Keystone Meats and picked up 210 pounds of canned ground beef on Monday, while on vacation. Sounds like it might have been great timing!!

aequitas
13th July 2011, 13:29
Thanks, good video. The desperation from wall street and the government certainly is mounting. Riddle me this though if the Euro collapses wouldnt you want to be in other currencies at least for a couple days so you could buy up european assets on the cheap.

Agentum
13th July 2011, 13:41
This video is a gross exageration.

Obama said that if the debt ceiling isn't lifted, the government won't be able to pay its bills. He used social security as an example.

These are political brinksmanship negotiations to determine what gets cut and whether taxes get raised. There will be a deal on the debt before August 2 and it will defer the problem for at least a few years. If its a really good deal, the whole talk of dollar collapse will completely go away and silver is going head back down. If its a short-term small deal, then the dollar-collapse fear-mongering can continue until after the next election.

silverheartbone
13th July 2011, 14:09
Stopped by Keystone Meats and picked up 210 pounds of canned ground beef on Monday, while on vacation. Sounds like it might have been great timing!!

I have downloaded, but not seen the video yet.

However, those 210 pounds are an outstandingly great investment.
I was thinking that we had a year before the radioactivity would move into factory meat,
due to the highly processed nature of their feed.
I forgot about their water. http://forums.silverseek.com/images/smilies/icon_cry.gif
Great timing indeed.
There are several reasons why it's
Time to get your store on.

aequitas
13th July 2011, 14:12
Actually he said he wouldnt be able to stop the non-payment of social security checks if the debt ceiling wasn't raised. So he claimed no responsibility and then "warned" the American people. Semantics and details, they will be the end of us all.

Mizzle
13th July 2011, 14:36
This video is worth nothing. He says "When gold goes up, silver follows"
Correlation does not equal causation. He is just picking pieces of random charts that support his theory, and is blind to the rest of the chart. This is why I hate charties.

immobileman
13th July 2011, 18:33
Wow!

I'm buying a British Berkefeld Gravity Water Filter this week...

I got an amazing deal on mine. Came with fluoride filters for free! Water taste very nice.

JimBo
13th July 2011, 19:22
No Deal on debt. No big deal. Nice rise on silver today.

ccjoe
13th July 2011, 19:58

You'll die from heart disease eating that beef crap before the economic collapse gets you:)

valerb
14th July 2011, 01:40
You'll die from heart disease eating that beef crap before the economic collapse gets you:)

Keystone Ground Beef only contains 6% Fat. You might be thinking about some of the other products like Yoders Hamburger which contains 20% Fat.

With a resting pulse in the low 50's, BP around 110/70 and Cholesterol numbers my MD says peoples would kill for. No thanks to anything I eat or do or do not do. Just a bad digestive system that doesn't process fats or proteins well, only sugar.

So if eating Fatty foods will play a roll in my demise, it will more than likely come from not eating enough, rather than eating too much and I do eat my share of junk food!!!

ccjoe
14th July 2011, 04:25
Keystone Ground Beef only contains 6% Fat. You might be thinking about some of the other products like Yoders Hamburger which contains 20% Fat.

With a resting pulse in the low 50's, BP around 110/70 and Cholesterol numbers my MD says peoples would kill for. No thanks to anything I eat or do or do not do. Just a bad digestive system that doesn't process fats or proteins well, only sugar.

So if eating Fatty foods will play a roll in my demise, it will more than likely come from not eating enough, rather than eating too much and I do eat my share of junk food!!!

Uh oh!!!! Val you sound like my wife and daugher as I can't even MENTION food without them "protesting too much." You did notice the smiley face:)
I'm FINALLY losing an extra 30 I gained after my disabled 2010. It ain't easy when you get older.
That digestion thing is hitting me also. Age is a bitch.

Matthew Shelley
14th July 2011, 08:11

Everything in moderation.

valerb
14th July 2011, 09:49
Uh oh!!!! Val you sound like my wife and daugher as I can't even MENTION food without them "protesting too much." You did notice the smiley face:)
I'm FINALLY losing an extra 30 I gained after my disabled 2010. It ain't easy when you get older.
That digestion thing is hitting me also. Age is a bitch.

I don't think you understand JOE, if it wasn't for all the carbs I eat, I'd probably starve to death. I bet I could eat six to eight Big Mac's a day and never gain a pound, as long as I didn't eat the fry's with them.

ccjoe
16th July 2011, 05:40
I don't think you understand JOE, if it wasn't for all the carbs I eat, I'd probably starve to death. I bet I could eat six to eight Big Mac's a day and never gain a pound, as long as I didn't eat the fry's with them.

It must be nice:)

gollumthegreat
16th July 2011, 16:35
They feed the cattle on steroids. That's why a lot of people look and weigh the same as a mature buffalo. You are what you eat, they say.