PDA

View Full Version : Casey Anthony Innocent, and silver up?

duneyman jr
5th July 2011, 16:04
Amazing how something like this would cause silver spot to rise.

What is Truth?
5th July 2011, 16:10
More likely it was the down grade of Portugal. The stock market shrugged the news off but the PM investors took to buying.

S1lverBullet
5th July 2011, 16:18
Do you really think that that was the reason? Jokes on you I guess....

silverheartbone
5th July 2011, 16:23
Casey Anthony Innocent, and silver up?
Amazing how something like this would cause silver spot to rise.
It's hard to stay current on everything of silver significance.

crvmiata
5th July 2011, 16:38
she is not "innocent" of murder, etc; the jury found her "not quilty" of the most serious charges because the case the prosecution presented was not strong enough to convince the jury that she was quilty "beyond a reasonable doubt". Just like OJ.

duneyman jr
5th July 2011, 16:55
It's hard to stay current on everything of silver significance.shes a baby killer.

silverheartbone
5th July 2011, 16:56
she is not "innocent" of murder, etc; the jury found her "not quilty" of the most serious charges because the case the prosecution presented was not strong enough to convince the jury that she was quilty "beyond a reasonable doubt". Just like OJ.
OK.
Some media distraction with absolutely no connection to silver?
Innocent of what?
Must be lurid for you guys to mention it.
My guess is a child and/or sex murder.
Please no need to respond with an answer.
Only the OP needs to answer for the travesty of posting this thread in the "Silver Market" section.

Only after posting did I see the answer above.
Thanks jr.
Folks are so predictable.

duneyman jr
5th July 2011, 18:40
Just a distraction that is goin on while the economy is getting raped. Are we goin default? Is what I'm watching now.

ecumainer
5th July 2011, 19:46
Silver is going up. Why? Not a clue. China dumping $$$ into Euroland? Euro goes up, dollar down, silver up in dollars?

You tell me.

eagleproof
5th July 2011, 21:04
It's hard to stay current on everything of silver significance.

It is obvious that the talking heads simply grasp at any news of the day to explain the market's movement. The market has moved, so the reason must be that..........take your pick. I am firmly convinced that the QE money is being used to fradulently manipulate the financial markets. A cursory examination of cause and effect with regard to all markets makes absolutely no sense to me. This house of cards will some day fall.