PDA

View Full Version : ****

sunsetcliff
23rd January 2009, 13:51
http://www.counton2.com/cbd/news/local/article/sen._robert_ford_pushes_to_outlaw_profanity/19213/

....umm. free speech on notice

SilverThor
23rd January 2009, 14:06
**** that ****! And, **** that fucking fuckwad.

Time to get the fucking guns, the fucking gold and the fucking food supplies ready. Those fuckers are coming for all of that fucking ****. ****!!!

10 times I was able to use the word "****" in that "near haiku"!

Yeah, I will definately be a repeat offender! ;)

Greaves
23rd January 2009, 14:12

Time to get the fucking guns, the fucking gold and the fucking food supplies ready. Those fuckers are coming for all of that fucking ****. ****!!!

You said **** 12 times. That means that guy will charge you 5000 per word plus 5 years in jail per word. (I'm making my own rules up now - the same way those idiots in congress do). 60,000 fine and you will be in jail for 60 years. Enjoy your time you fucking PM hoarder! :D

I guess I'm fucked (opps!) too. That's 3 times. 15 grand and 15 years in 15 seconds! "It's been 15 years of sileeenncee, ITS BEEN FIFTEEN YEARS OF PAIN!!! ITS BEEN FIFTEEN YEARS THAT ARE GONE FOREVER AND ILL NEVER HAVE AGGGAAAINNN... WELLL!!!"

Make it 20 & 20. :)

VX1
23rd January 2009, 14:13
OK, so let me get this straight... I can move my own vocal cords in a way to make a quick audible sound that will land me in jail for five years?!? I'm feeling the urge to curse right now. Perhaps I should curse in Spanish. Or Swahili.

Don't worry about this folks, this crap means the end is near, and their ridiculous laws will mean nothing. Jail will once again be for only hardened criminals (and hopefully insane politicians).

Greaves
23rd January 2009, 14:19
OK, so let me get this straight... I can move my own vocal cords in a way to make a quick audible sound that will land me in jail for five years?!? I'm feeling the urge to curse right now. Perhaps I should curse in Spanish. Or Swahili.

Don't worry about this folks, this crap means the end is near, and their ridiculous laws will mean nothing. Jail will once again be for only hardened criminals (and hopefully insane politicians).

Exactly if this is all that idiot politician has to worry about he needs to get his head examined as he checks himself into the local mental institution.

Ancona
23rd January 2009, 14:26
What if I just THINK the word ****?

Greaves
23rd January 2009, 14:28
What if I just THINK the word ****?

2500$ fine. 2.5YR in prison. You do not get out on good behavior either! BECAUSE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL!!!!! :p

ascentient
23rd January 2009, 14:34
Why do I have this picture in my head of that deadbeat politician being tortured (or interrogated as Bush referred to it) and getting fined $5k every time he breaks his own law? Ahhh... That'd be sweet revenge.

Ardent Listener
23rd January 2009, 14:45
So let's throw out the rest of the Bill of Rights too. . You can yell "fire!" if there is one. It's not illegal if it is a fact.

sunsetcliff
23rd January 2009, 15:05
ya know- dad raised me- saying an educated person does not need to use profanity. I seldom use it. It isnt my style.

I also dont care to hear it. I had told Jenny to knock it off- when we 1st met. She was baffled. However- now this many years later- she works in a job where one MUST be professional.

if a law like this passes, then WHAT is next years swear word?
how about mispronunciation.

I only posted the F word so as to attract attention to this lame idea. Maybe he does it for shock appeal.

with 9-11 they all but deleted ppl smiling anymore. then there was katrina. and now- the bail outs.

I think they are looking at a non-problem....

JustChris
23rd January 2009, 15:17
**** is one of the most versatile words out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26UA578yQ5g

kilikili
23rd January 2009, 15:23
Belgium man! BELGIUM!!!

How do you like that for my first post?

prahudka
23rd January 2009, 15:25
**** is one of the most versatile words out there.

But Feck is a perfectly good substitute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71C9osS3cNE

SilverThor
23rd January 2009, 15:37
ya know- dad raised me- saying an educated person does not need to use profanity. I seldom use it. It isnt my style.

I also dont care to hear it. I had told Jenny to knock it off- when we 1st met. She was baffled. However- now this many years later- she works in a job where one MUST be professional.

I only posted the F word so as to attract attention to this lame idea. Maybe he does it for shock appeal.

with 9-11 they all but deleted ppl smiling anymore. then there was katrina. and now- the bail outs.

My father said the same thing. As a point of interest, there are times when I am a true vulgarian and there are other times when I am not. Depending on the situation and the people and the culture of the specific environment I am able to converse freely with anyone. Despite the use of cuss or curse words, I am still able to maintain an extraordinarily intelligent and smart ass conversation at all times. My word choice is not a reflection of my intelligence (which is over 170) but merely a conscious and deliberate decision made in an effort to maximize whatever I am trying to communicate.

So there! :p

LOL

prahudka
23rd January 2009, 15:52
My father said the same thing. As a point of interest, there are times when I am a true vulgarian and there are other times when I am not. Depending on the situation and the people and the culture of the specific environment I am able to converse freely with anyone. Despite the use of cuss or curse words, I am still able to maintain an extraordinarily intelligent and smart ass conversation at all times. My word choice is not a reflection of my intelligence (which is over 170) but merely a conscious and deliberate decision made in an effort to maximize whatever I am trying to communicate.

I once knew Nick Katzenbach, who was Atty General for Kennedy facing down George Wallace in front the school.

What he said is that all you have to do is ask a lot of questions and people assume you are smart. What do you think? Is that fecking clever? Or what?

mick silver
23rd January 2009, 15:59
just don;t fucken know what to say , have they loss there fucken mind

cfole
23rd January 2009, 16:09
just don;t fucken jnow what to say , have they loss there fucken mind

Mick:

I love it! Just think of all the political wisdom we have gotten from the Democrats since they took control of the Presidency and Congress in Nov. At this rate, they will loose all credibility in less than 6 months. I am in favor of that but you democrats better get on the phone and tell these guys to tone it down or you will get another Bush.

1.) Cow Crimes against the enviornment

2.) Legislation advocating the abolishment of the 22nd Amendment.

3.) "White does what is right"

4.) Infrastructure monies to minorities and women, not to include "white, male construction workers"

5.) Now making a word a felony.

6.) A cabinet that is very corrupt.

They are revealing who they really are and it will get worse. Much worse. So much for bringing everyone together. All I see here is division at every level.

mick silver
23rd January 2009, 16:34
i still have smoke coming out of my ears , **** ,

Clutha
23rd January 2009, 16:53
 ʇxǝu ʇɐɥʍ ǝʞɐs ʞɔnɟ ɹoɟ

Stattman
23rd January 2009, 17:15
If any of them fuckers are going to try that ****... Ill shoot them in the fucking face with a .357 magnum... I turn their brains into jelly for trying stupid ****..

This is one fucked up country!

I wish I was rich enough to purchase my own fucking island with it's own natural resources...

sunsetcliff
23rd January 2009, 18:47

So there! :p

LOL

My big mouth has gotten me in trouble alot- as I tend to be argumentative with the grid.

I live in a quaint valley. Mary Poppins should live here, in a gingerbread house. ' "bitch" has gotten me in trouble a few times. I mean it was like I was the axe murderer.

Another thing is after 40 I might have a missing tooth. That can make it harder to talk...oh we can add an accent to that and lack of projection when speaking. ...so simply being a knucklehead normal course of living would put me on the line..

Ardent Listener
23rd January 2009, 19:04

I also dont care to hear it.......................

I seldom use it myself. I don't see a need for it. I guess I don't see a need to shock the few left who are still shocked by profanity anymore. But my father in law who is a retired construction worker uses it just to make a point. He does not intend to shock or harm by it. I would rather hear him swear up a storm than listen to a slick congressman pandering to a flock of voters who send him money.

research24
23rd January 2009, 20:34
When topics like this arise I begin to think that some of our participants are loosing it again. Seems to happen quite often here. Possibly silver is toxic? Handling it too much?

cdavport
23rd January 2009, 20:42
I must say I'm quite surprised how many weighed in on this topic. Maybe it is toxic.

Ardent Listener
23rd January 2009, 21:09
I must say I'm quite surprised how many weighed in on this topic. Maybe it is toxic.

I'll tell you one thing, someone titles a topic like this over at realcent it's out and maybe he is too. The constitution prohibits congress from restricting free speech, not private web forums. If you don't like it write your congressman. ;)

faithnotwork
23rd January 2009, 21:32

Ah, I'm not sure they are really targeting profanity. Just words that "offend" anyone. And we all know what they are. Probably outlaw words like truth, discipline, hard work, absolute, responsibility.

mick silver
23rd January 2009, 21:38
hi to allllllllllllllllllllllllll

fansubs_ca
23rd January 2009, 22:56
Exactly if this is all that idiot politician has to worry about he needs to get his head examined as he checks himself into the local mental institution.

They'ld be risking being put with the Tourette's syndrome patients though. :D

hiyosilver
23rd January 2009, 23:50

Amazing, if you ask me....and I can tell for sure my response isn't going to win any popularity contest......but I remember when I was a child that if anyone even uttered that word in the presence of a woman, every man that heard them say it would be dragging him outback and teaching him some manners. If he was smart enough to apologize, he might get off with just pissed pants, but he dare not try to fight back if he valued his life. Free speech is not the issue, it's a matter of respect for other human beings. When freedom goes so far as to be disrespectful or harmful to others, it is no longer an asset.

cfole
24th January 2009, 00:08
Amazing, if you ask me....and I can tell for sure my response isn't going to win any popularity contest......but I remember when I was a child that if anyone even uttered that word in the presence of a woman, every man that heard them say it would be dragging him outback and teaching him some manners. If he was smart enough to apologize, he might get off with just pissed pants, but he dare not try to fight back if he valued his life. Free speech is not the issue, it's a matter of respect for other human beings. When freedom goes so far as to be disrespectful or harmful to others, it is no longer an asset.

To a certain extent, I agree. Do you not find a felony conviction a bit much though?

hiyosilver
24th January 2009, 00:19
To a certain extent, I agree. Do you not find a felony conviction a bit much though?

I never said I agreed with the politician. The point I make is society itself has eroded to such an extent that a policy as this is even considered to be thought necessary. Personally, I am disgusted with all the public profanity, but it doesn't stop there. Lax judgement has brought upon us a corrupt society in many areas.

brucejp7
24th January 2009, 04:26
Queer as Folk is an American and Canadian television series co-production, produced by Showtime and Temple Street Productions which was based on the British series of the same name created by Russell T Davies. This North American version of Queer as Folk used various Canadian directors known for their independent film work (including Bruce McDonald, David Wellington, Kelly Makin, John Greyson, Jeremy Podeswa and Michael DeCarlo) as well as famed Australian director Russell Mulcahy (Highlander) who directed the pilot episode. The head writers were Ron Cowen and Daniel Lipman who were also the executive producers of the series along with former Warner Bros. Queer as Folk Season 1 2 3 4 5 (http://www.dvdmsn.com/US$48.00-Queer-as-Folk-Season-1-2-3-4-5-box-set-dvd-US-p-463.html),Television president Tony Jonas. Other writers in the later seasons included Michael MacLennan, Efrem Seeger, Brad Fraser, Del Shores, and Shawn Postoff.

silver_surfer
24th January 2009, 12:28
wow thats crazy

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/w/b/bush_finger_flip.jpg
http://www.myspacecomedy.com/images/funny/kid-middle-finger.jpg

Pi_314
24th January 2009, 13:43
Perhaps this will lead to a law that proposes to put in jail, anyone that attempts to trample your rights as a human being. It would give me great pleasure to put this **** in the pokey, and introduce him to the real **** in the name of Bubba.

JesterJay
24th January 2009, 13:52
 ʍoɥ ɥn
JesterJay

ʇxǝu ʇɐɥʍ ǝʞɐs ʞɔnɟ ɹoɟ

JesterJay
24th January 2009, 14:03
Ridiculous.
I grew up in the times when you watched your mouth and in a heated moment a "slipped" profanity would garner a scoul. Not a death threat or life sentence in prison.
I know people where I work that would be lifers.
I used to know the "line" for language. With free speech being stiffled and PC language the norm if not the requirement...
I now have no F'in clue,
JesterJay

Clutha
24th January 2009, 15:30
 ʍoɥ ɥn
JesterJay

:confused::confused:  ʇı ɥʇıʍ op oʇ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos sɐɥ ʇɐɥʇ sdɐɥɹǝd 'puɐןɐǝz ʍǝu uı ɹǝpun uʍop ǝʌıן ı 'ʎɐɾɹǝʇsǝɾ oןןǝɥ

ɐɥʇnןɔ

mountainmurph
24th January 2009, 20:52

I think they are looking at a non-problem

They are looking at a non - problem .When the economy is crashing down around our ears ,how is this relevent ? Its not ,and they know its not. They are throwing up smoke screens. Just like with the debates over $700 billion in bailouts, while everyone was focused on that they snuck through a couple of trillion dollar packages that we were neither informed of or even aware of until after the fact. So quit looking at the hand thats waving and try to find out whats in the one behind their back.

augernaut
26th January 2009, 07:16
Me thinks ill keep this one alive for a while....:D

SilverThor
26th January 2009, 09:32
My big mouth has gotten me in trouble alot- as I tend to be argumentative with the grid.

I live in a quaint valley. Mary Poppins should live here, in a gingerbread house. ' "bitch" has gotten me in trouble a few times. I mean it was like I was the axe murderer.

Another thing is after 40 I might have a missing tooth. That can make it harder to talk...oh we can add an accent to that and lack of projection when speaking. ...so simply being a knucklehead normal course of living would put me on the line..

Well, sunset, it does help that I'm 6'4" and 240 lbs, can lift the back end of some import cars and have long hair. Think Toby Keith/Trace Adkins-I actually get hit up for autographs for both! LOL

augernaut
27th January 2009, 07:18
Anyways.. i was thinking let the explitives fly

silver_surfer
26th March 2009, 12:36
Ridiculous.
I grew up in the times when you watched your mouth and in a heated moment a "slipped" profanity would garner a scoul. Not a death threat or life sentence in prison.
I know people where I work that would be lifers.
I used to know the "line" for language. With free speech being stiffled and PC language the norm if not the requirement...
I now have no F'in clue,
JesterJay
i wasnt allowed to cuss when i was a kid!!

Android
26th March 2009, 12:46

What the **** does this thread have to do with fucking silver??

silver_surfer
26th March 2009, 12:49
What the **** does this thread have to do with fucking silver??

i was trying to figure it too..

silver_surfer
26th March 2009, 12:55
im suprised someone posted it

valerb
26th March 2009, 13:17

I think it might very well have been the title of this thread that ended with this person banned. Your bringing it back into the lime light, might very well shine some light on you today. I hope not!!

silver_surfer
26th March 2009, 13:32
http://www.adrants.com/images/obama_smoke.jpg
I think it might very well have been the title of this thread that ended with this person banned. Your bringing it back into the lime light, might very well shine some light on you today. I hope not!!

im just responding to a thread just like you!!! I beleive in freedom of speech and dont see any rules on responding to threads with vulgar language. If they dont expect people to respond to open threads they should be removed. .

duneyman jr
23rd April 2009, 14:38
why isnt this thread deleted. Its people like this that cause problems not me.

LoboNoches
23rd April 2009, 15:26
I have already taken the liberty of emailing those I love here is a copy of the email I sent:

Found this link if this thing becomes law I'm screwed.Just wanted to take the time to let you guys know how much your loved.Please think of me while I'm gone.**** I guess that's the way the fucking cookie crumbles in this fucking crazy world

http://www.counton2.com/cbd/news/local/article/sen._robert_ford_pushes_to_outlaw_profanity/19213/

With that being said I suppose I will be facing a life sentence so good bye to all it has been a real fucking pleasure being able to post on this fucking forum despite all the fucking drama over Duney.To fucking bad we had to elct so many fucking yo-yos and there wouldn't be so many fucking ups and downs .That being said fairwell my fucking compatriots I bid you all the fucking besthehehehehehehe

duneyman
23rd April 2009, 17:42

We should ban you for inappropriate use of the English language !

duneyman jr
23rd April 2009, 17:47
I totally agree man! You know Duney, we never say anything bad or profane and all these people wanna cuss us out? I think theres alot of hyprocrits in here. Most of them has never even had a conversation with us. They come in here and read a post where someone else is talking smack to us, now they all wanna talk smack. Its kinda childish, they need to grow up!

Calvin
23rd April 2009, 19:52
It will never pass.....

Look friends......I believe that what is going to happen is there is going to some kind of watershed event where 100 million of us all at the same time say NO. Get Fucked. Whether its martial law, or conscription when they try to start WWIII or something. At that point I believe you will see a "law enforcement/military coup" as well as they realize the zionist run govt has "Gone too fucking far". We will then round up all the zionists that are doing this - mainly the big bankers.......and bring them up on charges, remove their wealth and start over.....I am over simplifying of course. But that is what I see from the thousands of pages of reserach I have done over the years and subscribing to people like Bob Chapaman of the International Forecaster. Cheers....

My Pants Are Cold
23rd April 2009, 22:08
It will never pass.....

Look friends......I believe that what is going to happen is there is going to some kind of watershed event where 100 million of us all at the same time say NO. Get Fucked. Whether its martial law, or conscription when they try to start WWIII or something. At that point I believe you will see a "law enforcement/military coup" as well as they realize the zionist run govt has "Gone too fucking far". We will then round up all the zionists that are doing this - mainly the big bankers.......and bring them up on charges, remove their wealth and start over.....I am over simplifying of course. But that is what I see from the thousands of pages of reserach I have done over the years and subscribing to people like Bob Chapaman of the International Forecaster. Cheers....

Zionist??? Racist douche.

Calvin
24th April 2009, 13:39
Racist? Obviously coming from an un-educated dirty diaper.....

SeekrBrnEvryMin
24th April 2009, 22:21
Pardon me while I take this opportunity to post a heartfelt "****!" to assure myself that a such a tremendously broad generalization is probably false, but it's an effective objection that, at times, it's so true...

prahudka
24th April 2009, 22:34
Zionist??? Racist douche.

White Anglo Saxon Zionist here!

שַׁאֲלוּ שְׁלֹום יְרוּשָׁלִָם יִשְׁלָיוּ אֹהֲבָֽיִךְ׃

Psa 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

As for all the evil zionists in government, how exactly do they dump on Israel, deny it the basic right of self-defense, push a two-state "solution" and then end up being part of a zionist conspiracy in Washington? They aren't zionists. I am -- and one of the few that understands the term.

SeekrBrnEvryMin
24th April 2009, 22:49
Target acquired, Your Majesty.

Shall we launch a copy of the Constitution at him?

Calvin
25th April 2009, 11:10
If you are so smart.....you would also know the Israel is THE MOST RACIST COUNTRY on the planet. You MUST be a JEW to work there in a professional role. Sephardi Jews are crapped on by Ashka"nazi" Jews who originate from southern RUSSIA and speak YIDDISH and are FAKE crypto jews to begin with who do not even come from Persia where Judaism started........all these B'nai Brith "Jewish Brain Washing Schools" who teach young jews "THERE IS GOD.....THERE IS THE JEW.....THEN THERE IS THE PIECE OF **** GENTILE (that's the rest of us cowshit lowlife slug crawling humans compared to the jew). If that is not FUCKING RACIST.....tell me and all the rest of the world what is? Smoke on that smarty pants. God's chosen people...give me a fucking break YOU HUMAN RACIST.

And the US Govt doesn't dump on israel......IT RUNS THE US GOVT......most of the administration is israeli. That is the problem. The country should be renamed USI for United States of Israel....and let me tell you something.....millions and MILLIONS of Americans...are learning this and will not stand for it much longer.

What is Truth?
18th April 2010, 19:25
egads. ...

Double egads.

LETMYSILVERGO
18th April 2010, 21:25

hello laDIES AND GERM--- LAST WEEK I WAS BANNED, BANNED IT TELL YOU, BANNED FROM SILVERSEEK FOR BAD LANGUAGE-- AND GIVEN 2 DAYS TO """""COOL OFF"" THANKS GOD IN HEAVEN THAT I COLDED OFF & NOW ADMITTED BACK TO THE OPEN ARM OF YOU ALL.

I STARTED THE THREAD ABOUT THE WAY "SILVERSEEK "" LOOKED AND THAT THEY SHOULD RETURN BACK TO THE ORIGINAL SYLE?? THAT'S ALL

GO SILVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

akak
18th April 2010, 21:30
Can we all please stop bumping this thread? It is pointless and puerile, and may be offensive to some. Thank you.

maplesilverbug
18th April 2010, 21:52
bump.

:)

mountainmurph
19th April 2010, 11:49
hello laDIES AND GERM--- LAST WEEK I WAS BANNED, BANNED IT TELL YOU, BANNED FROM SILVERSEEK FOR BAD LANGUAGE-- AND GIVEN 2 DAYS TO """""COOL OFF"" THANKS GOD IN HEAVEN THAT I COLDED OFF & NOW ADMITTED BACK TO THE OPEN ARM OF YOU ALL.

I STARTED THE THREAD ABOUT THE WAY "SILVERSEEK "" LOOKED AND THAT THEY SHOULD RETURN BACK TO THE ORIGINAL SYLE?? THAT'S ALL

GO SILVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I find offensive is that a guy with over 2000 posts,who doesn't get involved with all the backbiting,can't express his opinion about the format.