PDA

View Full Version : Keep buying $15.50 coming

main1event
23rd January 2009, 13:24
This is a huge breakout for gold and silver. When all is said and done in the next month or so gold should be over $1000.00 and Silver around 15.50 or so.

skijake
23rd January 2009, 15:34
This is a huge breakout for gold and silver. When all is said and done in the next month or so gold should be over $1000.00 and Silver around 15.50 or so.

BUY-BUY-BABY:cool:

odinmage1984
23rd January 2009, 15:42

You genious bastard. Right on with $12!

SkinnerVic
23rd January 2009, 16:19
I've been programming my arse off with some new software I got my hands on (TradingBlox). It's been a long time coming, but I can't trade and program at the same time - too much information. I get super focused. I will be excited to roll my simulations on this welcome change in the PM markets!!

mick silver
23rd January 2009, 16:36
i am making a buy lead buy this weekend . i think i am going to drive the price of lead up

birchwood7
23rd January 2009, 16:43

I have watched Main's predictions on market movements and pricing and they normally have been spot on. I remember the triple flag bottom and there are several other examples. Hopefully you are right on this one too. Very nice keep up the good work!

AgChallenged
23rd January 2009, 16:43
For a complete noob, a poor guy, buy what? Some kind of stock? Bars? I've only been on here a short time but just about everything you say comes true.

sunsetcliff
23rd January 2009, 16:48
someone loan me some money. I spent it all.

...I am not waiting on any order. Being that my doorbell is out-I had to watch.

main1event
23rd January 2009, 17:00
I make mistakes like everyone, I'm going to be wrong but when technicals and fundamentals are at work, good things happen.

When I say $15.50, I dont mean thats going to happen in a week, but I do think we'll see that in the next 2 or 3 months followed by a contraction into the summer months. Perhaps a retest of $12.00 and then a move well over $20.00 into next November. I think gold may hit $2000.00 by the end of 2009.

Today we broke out, now we want to see some consolidation because we are now slightly above the bollinger bands. Which usually represent an short term overbought condition. Within 3 or 4 days after any consolidation we want to see a follow through move perhaps to 12.50 or so.

Good things are happening guys, I hope you took my advice with AGQ.

Silversign
23rd January 2009, 17:31
Very new here.....What's AGQ?

main1event
24th January 2009, 00:02
Very new here.....What's AGQ?

AGQ is an ETF that trades 3x bullish Silver. Very volatile.

hiyosilver
24th January 2009, 00:39
Today we broke out, now we want to see some consolidation because we are now slightly above the bollinger bands. Which usually represent an short term overbought condition.

I agree, keep the finger on the trigger for any dip next week. I think we'll see silver start catching up with gold more though once gold holds above 940.

main1event
24th January 2009, 08:18
Exactly 940 is the key, once that is broken there is no stopping a new high in gold. We've broken out of the intermediate resistance of 880, now we just need to hold for a few days and I can almost guarantee we will see a test of the 930 area this week. This could be the week gold gets very exciting and with it Silver.

pbmaxb
24th January 2009, 12:54
i think im going to buy some here at 12 and 900. then if we see 11 and 800 again ill double down. i don't want to miss the train and it does look like its leaving the station. most analysts are predicting 1500-2000 gold this year and its probably going to cause a bit of a bubble so i like 2000 as well. the only thing holding us back is the dollar. if the dollar wasn't making a run we would already be at 15 and 1400 it would seem.

"it's been a long time comin'"

JesterJay
24th January 2009, 13:26
Yeah, you're the mainman,
Please clarify this statement. What is the significance of 940?
And 15 for silver, why?
I know that 900 and 12 or whatever round number for silver will be psychological barriers to conquer but what of the 940 and 15.50 (???).
I am not knowledgable about the TA at all but am a bit of a numbers geek at heart so it shouldn't be too hard to e'splain it too me.
Thanks for your continued sharing of info,
JesterJay

Exactly 940 is the key, once that is broken there is no stopping a new high in gold. We've broken out of the intermediate resistance of 880, now we just need to hold for a few days and I can almost guarantee we will see a test of the 930 area this week. This could be the week gold gets very exciting and with it Silver.

Tribal Warrior
24th January 2009, 13:49
i think im going to buy some here at 12 and 900. then if we see 11 and 800 again ill double down. i don't want to miss the train and it does look like its leaving the station. most analysts are predicting 1500-2000 gold this year and its probably going to cause a bit of a bubble so i like 2000 as well. the only thing holding us back is the dollar. if the dollar wasn't making a run we would already be at 15 and 1400 it would seem.

"it's been a long time comin'"

Yes I like that double down strategy, I'm going to watch mondays action, and probably buy tuesday, unless we see a big correction down on monday. I think next week the stock markets will be choppy again and the USD will restrengthen, so we may see a pull back in gold/silver a little. At this point though we've seen gold move UP with the USD. So if no big corrections this week, the following week I may double in more.

Those Mining Stocks sure are starting to take off as well!!

cugir321
24th January 2009, 15:19
I don't think oil is going much over 50.00....I think it will fall again. Therefore and hencewith...silver back to 10.50-11.00ish.

It may see 12.00 in march-april. It really depends on oil. The demons have been squelching oil. I don't think they're ready to let it fly. The Arab/iranian's aren't nomads yet.

main1event
24th January 2009, 15:59
I don't think oil is going much over 50.00....I think it will fall again. Therefore and hencewith...silver back to 10.50-11.00ish.

It may see 12.00 in march-april. It really depends on oil. The demons have been squelching oil. I don't think they're ready to let it fly. The Arab/iranian's aren't nomads yet.

I'll be happy to take your money.

cugir321
24th January 2009, 16:35
You've got quite a few posts out there where you said silver was headed up and it went back to 9.50-10.50. We shall see soon if you are correct. I'm on your side as to wishing but I think you're wrong. If oil gets to 50ish and drops then silver will not break the 12.00 barrier or stay there long unless there's a disaster or war.

I'll be happy to take your money.

ascentient
24th January 2009, 16:51
Cugir321 - I'm going to go out on a limb here and disagree with you also (although in doing so we'll both be able to look back here in a few months with only one of us able to say "I told you so"). ;)

I think that gold and oil are diverging due to totally different sets of fundamentals. I think that oil is likely to fall again as the "OPEC cuts" are a myth and oil is being manipulated downwards (as is economic information to drive down economic confidence and demand for oil).

I think gold is likely to go up due to continuing currency issues in Europe and the coming massive economic pain Japan is about to face with a high rate of savings, a really strong yen but an *export* based economy.

I foresee both European and Japanese starting to buy up gold (Europe first, Japan in a few months or so) which will send up the global gold price whilst also sending up the USD. I see mainly US investors buying up silver to follow gold up.

This could all happen quite soon and I think that my underlying logic identifies some of the causes of the coming price spike in PM's. Knowing that the future fundamentals will be strong, I think silver will move sideways and slowly upwards over the coming few months until another "major event" occurs - probably overseas.

Meanwhile, I expect oil to drop.

So that's my rationale. I hope I'm right, but I'll give you full credit if you are too. :)

cugir321
25th January 2009, 08:09
I doubt silver will completely disconnect from the oil price. You have some good points.

Cugir321 - I'm going to go out on a limb here and disagree with you also (although in doing so we'll both be able to look back here in a few months with only one of us able to say "I told you so"). ;)

I think that gold and oil are diverging due to totally different sets of fundamentals. I think that oil is likely to fall again as the "OPEC cuts" are a myth and oil is being manipulated downwards (as is economic information to drive down economic confidence and demand for oil).

I think gold is likely to go up due to continuing currency issues in Europe and the coming massive economic pain Japan is about to face with a high rate of savings, a really strong yen but an *export* based economy.

I foresee both European and Japanese starting to buy up gold (Europe first, Japan in a few months or so) which will send up the global gold price whilst also sending up the USD. I see mainly US investors buying up silver to follow gold up.

This could all happen quite soon and I think that my underlying logic identifies some of the causes of the coming price spike in PM's. Knowing that the future fundamentals will be strong, I think silver will move sideways and slowly upwards over the coming few months until another "major event" occurs - probably overseas.

Meanwhile, I expect oil to drop.

So that's my rationale. I hope I'm right, but I'll give you full credit if you are too. :)