PDA

View Full Version : 25 top economics blogs

Ancona
23rd January 2009, 09:08
I have a site that I frequent, and have placed the link within my post for those of you who are interested in the direction that our economy is headed. Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis has made the top 25 Time Magazine list again, and is actually in first place. From this site, you can link to a number of other valuable and informative sites.

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/

Any feedback or links will be appreciated.

faithnotwork
24th January 2009, 10:12
I have a site that I frequent, and have placed the link within my post for those of you who are interested in the direction that our economy is headed. Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis has made the top 25 Time Magazine list again, and is actually in first place. From this site, you can link to a number of other valuable and informative sites.

http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/

Any feedback or links will be appreciated.

I like it, I added it to my favorites, will have more time tomorrow to look at it in detail.

I would also check out:

Shadowstats.com - fee for some content
Trends institute (Gerald Celente) - fee for newsletter
Youtube (Vision Victory Channel)
Peter Schiff
Marc Faber
Max Keiser (he's a bit out there, but entertaining and informative)

AgChallenged
25th January 2009, 08:32
Thanks for the link. I'm a recent "Awakened One" so I'm trying to do my best impession as a sponge and soak up everything I can.

Ancona
25th January 2009, 09:12
Thanks for the link. I'm a recent "Awakened One" so I'm trying to do my best impession as a sponge and soak up everything I can.

Welcome backt othe REAL world! Stack on.

AgChallenged
25th January 2009, 09:23
Welcome backt othe REAL world! Stack on.

I'm trying but it's tough to invest on a "penny budget" - shipping eats me alive.

Ancona
25th January 2009, 10:51
I'm trying but it's tough to invest on a "penny budget" - shipping eats me alive.

Flea markets man, Flea markets. There is always at least one or two booths selling coins, foriegn bank notes, buns and silver. Get it one oz. at a time if you have to. Hell, one silver quarter at a time for that matter. If you are persistent you will see your stack grow.

Every week. Make it a habit. Have a glass of water instead of that soda. Over the course of a week, you will have enough to pick up an ASE.