PDA

View Full Version : The New Hybrid Escalade Commercial....

chux03
20th December 2008, 11:59
Have you seen it yet?? It's thought provoking because they tout their new hybrid technology, that it's from GM and yuck it up pretty good. It IS a good looking rig (though overpriced by 2). And then they show you the price, which is about $54,990 (and this is what got me) FOR THE NON-HYBRID ESCALADE!!! :D I guess they must be worried about....STICKER SHOCK!!! Ain't that something?? They tell you all about their top of the line hybrid model vehicle and then show you the price of a new one WITHOUT IT. And they wonder what's wrong with GM (Ford and Chrysler too)????

skijake
20th December 2008, 13:13
Have you seen it yet?? It's thought provoking because they tout their new hybrid technology, that it's from GM and yuck it up pretty good. It IS a good looking rig (though overpriced by 2). And then they show you the price, which is about $54,990 (and this is what got me) FOR THE NON-HYBRID ESCALADE!!! :D I guess they must be worried about....STICKER SHOCK!!! Ain't that something?? They tell you all about their top of the line hybrid model vehicle and then show you the price of a new one WITHOUT IT. And they wonder what's wrong with GM (Ford and Chrysler too)????

I'm afraid that goes hand in hand with American style advertising and marketing. I just talked to my neighbor last nite with the MEGA Chevy dealership. He said people atleast are buying but the GMAC finacing part is bleeding him bad. His mansion is for sale and he says it looks grim right now. Hoping for the best.:confused: