PDA

View Full Version : Collapse Continues - End in Sight

research24
17th December 2008, 20:03
I just finished my daily reading of the financial media and I came away with the sinking feeling that the people who run this government are in such a panic that they have become irrational. These are people who are so corrupt and adept at lying that they no longer know what the truth is. They are all Bernie Madoffs now, having run a financial scam for decades that makes Madoff look like a Boy Scout.

They have driven down interest rates to zero in order to finance trillions worth of bail outs in order to “save the economy.” Zero interest rates destroy capital, transferring wealth from the private sector to government, thereby impovershing the whole nation. In the process they are destroying the economy and creating the “last bubble,” US T-bonds that are also going to zero rate. In doing so, the T-bond market will soon collapse and it will take the US dollar with it. This will no longer be a case of dollar valuation but of “full faith and credit” in the US being withdrawn. It is increasingly obvious that the US cannot repay its debts.

This is what I predicted at the beginning, but was mislead by media into seeing some hope. I now know that there ISN'T ANY hope! If we think that the people at the Fed are really smart, consider that they are the ones who believe that burying the nation under a mountain of debt was/is good. Knowing that, one has to come to the conclusion that those people are insane.

There is now an undercurrent of desperation in the media and in Washington that is increasing week by week as the realization dawns that they have created a monster that cannot be controlled.

By gold, buy silver; its the only way to avoid becoming destitute along with the rest of the nation.

offgrid
17th December 2008, 20:23
"There is now an undercurrent of desperation in the media and in Washington that is increasing week by week as the realization dawns that they have created a monster that cannot be controlled."

read something similar (can't remember where)
the undercurrent is rising to the surface
many can feel 'something', but can't put their finger on it
when they put their finger on the monster, watchout

JustChris
25th December 2008, 21:32
I just finished my daily reading of the financial media and I came away with the sinking feeling that the people who run this government are in such a panic that they have become irrational. These are people who are so corrupt and adept at lying that they no longer know what the truth is. They are all Bernie Madoffs now, having run a financial scam for decades that makes Madoff look like a Boy Scout.

They have driven down interest rates to zero in order to finance trillions worth of bail outs in order to “save the economy.” Zero interest rates destroy capital, transferring wealth from the private sector to government, thereby impovershing the whole nation. In the process they are destroying the economy and creating the “last bubble,” US T-bonds that are also going to zero rate. In doing so, the T-bond market will soon collapse and it will take the US dollar with it. This will no longer be a case of dollar valuation but of “full faith and credit” in the US being withdrawn. It is increasingly obvious that the US cannot repay its debts.

This is what I predicted at the beginning, but was mislead by media into seeing some hope. I now know that there ISN'T ANY hope! If we think that the people at the Fed are really smart, consider that they are the ones who believe that burying the nation under a mountain of debt was/is good. Knowing that, one has to come to the conclusion that those people are insane.

There is now an undercurrent of desperation in the media and in Washington that is increasing week by week as the realization dawns that they have created a monster that cannot be controlled.

By gold, buy silver; its the only way to avoid becoming destitute along with the rest of the nation.

Actually, a nationalized central bank with 0% interest is what the nation is supposed to have constitutionally.

And secondly, why are 0% interest rates bad?

Do you even understand how fractional reserve banking works and how this money is leveraged?

Of course it will not work with a privately owned Federal Reserve who is charging interest, but can only work if we had a nationalized central bank, because it isn't the lending that causes the lack of spending power, it's the inflation that is attached to the dollar from the beginning via the interest rate (income tax) that they charge on something that they create out of nothing.

So, nationalize the Fed, and do away with income taxes and you have increased consumer buying power and a flourishing economy.
Let the treasury give 0% loans to qualified buyers because they create the money, and DO NOT NEED TO TAKE A PROFIT.

Money is meant to be a tool to use, not a tool to use other people, like the criminal usury that takes place with the "Federal" Reserve. (both ironic actually, neither Federal, nor do they have reserves.)

Oh, but you're watching Faux News, so on second thought, the Fed is pumping trillions of dollars into the economy and it will cause deflation and everything will be fine...:rolleyes:

unalga
25th December 2008, 21:47
Not sure about "the end is in sight" part:(

TomGray
25th December 2008, 22:26
Easy now guys. Research24 is one of the more thoughtful posters. The post you are referencing was perhaps one he wrote on a down day (as if anything happening in the news is not down beat). He Richard and a few others actually provide most of the information the rest of us banter about.

Tom

bg1654
25th December 2008, 22:46
Actually, a nationalized central bank with 0% interest is what the nation is supposed to have constitutionally.

Actually, no. A central bank is in and of itself unconstitutional.

hihosilver
25th December 2008, 22:47
good call Tom,

Now is the time to prepare and not panic. Things do not happen over night per say. It will seem like it does, but just prepare to be self sufficient for a time period and life goes on. Food, shelter, and clothing and what ever else one would need to survive. It is the basics first!

Trvlr45
26th December 2008, 02:54

And secondly, why are 0% interest rates bad?

Do you even understand how fractional reserve banking works and how this money is leveraged?

Of course it will not work with a privately owned Federal Reserve who is charging interest, but can only work if we had a nationalized central bank, because it isn't the lending that causes the lack of spending power, it's the inflation that is attached to the dollar from the beginning via the interest rate (income tax) that they charge on something that they create out of nothing.

So, nationalize the Fed, and do away with income taxes and you have increased consumer buying power and a flourishing economy.
Let the treasury give 0% loans to qualified buyers because they create the money, and DO NOT NEED TO TAKE A PROFIT.

Money is meant to be a tool to use, not a tool to use other people, like the criminal usury that takes place with the "Federal" Reserve. (both ironic actually, neither Federal, nor do they have reserves.)

Oh, but you're watching Faux News, so on second thought, the Fed is pumping trillions of dollars into the economy and it will cause deflation and everything will be fine...:rolleyes:

You're right, JustChris. We are supposed to have a 0% interest rate but we are also supposed to have a GOLD or SILVER backed dollar and Congress is supposed to be in charge of the printing and/or minting of REAL money. Not that I would trust THEM but at least we can vote them out. Could you actually picture Pelosi in charge of printing our money? Give me the Rockefellers and their friends any day. At least they waited for almost 100 years to completely destroy our country. Pelosi would do it in 5.

The bailouts are getting funneled to the owners of the Fed IMO and the people on Wallstreet are getting their huge bonuses for doing exactly what the FED paid them to do. Destroy the US economy.

Until the Fed and the IRS are abolished we're screwed. There is no telling what they have planned but my guess is a "global currency" and a "global financial system" once they have milked the USD for all it's worth. And the dummies here in America will fall for it.

Even at 0% the owners of the FED are making bank because congress is forcing US to pay for all THEIR losses. Congress is just too stupid to know it. Pelosi can't see past getting more money for the CHIPS program (those illegal aliens need MORE free health care) and "saving the planet" by blocking drilling and refining of our unlimited oil and gas resources and forcing us to drive golf-carts with battery-powered propellers.

I'd rather watch FOX any day than CNN or NBC or ABC but when it comes to the economy, you're right FOX is full of ****. But then, so are the others. Just wait until MaoBama is running the show. You'll see what I mean.

Just my two cents. I'm no financial guru.