PDA

View Full Version : And it just keeps getting funnier...

SkinnerVic
5th December 2008, 17:46
Obviously making a Beetlejuice reference here on watching "The Exorcist" - Well, I don't know if "funny" is quite the term I'm going to use to describe these two news items:

Canadian PM wins suspension of Parliament (http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSTRE4B34BC20081204)

Wow, just wow. You think we've got problems here in the good ol' USA. And I thought Vancouver would have been nice given crap hits the fan here. Guess not - it's getting raunchy with the hosers! Instability always affects supply and demand, and this is no exception.

Mexico strike shuts world's top silver pit (http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssIndustryMaterialsUtilitiesNews/idUSN0546430220081205)

Talk about another item to affect Silver supply. Chalk that up as two, quality hits to make volativity worse. We're not counting the backwardation.

Off to get some more food. :cool:

duneyman
6th December 2008, 10:09
pwejoolxqtp752

pr356
6th December 2008, 17:02
Who are these Spam Bozos... and why are they still here?

LETMYSILVERGO
6th December 2008, 17:57
i never knew you could wowpowerlever.....and i still don't....I believe the above spammer must die.

Ardent Listener
6th December 2008, 18:47
pwejoolxqtp752

Who are these Spam Bozos... and why are they still here?

Duneyman hasn't been a spammer. I enjoy his replies in other threads. Check them out for yourself. I don't understand his last post above but maybe it is some type of code.

As for the other guy..............

SkinnerVic
6th December 2008, 23:03
I did a bit more reading on the Canadian political move, which actually was quite shrewd of the Conservatives. At least they put the other factions in their place, of which by all indications the majority wanted the Conservatives in power and is becoming more embitters towards their antics. +1 for greater stability in Canada.

As for the spam, I can't tell ya what "Wowpowerlever" is without having to bust out some sexual innuendo. My wife knows what that is, hehehe.

hiyosilver
6th December 2008, 23:13
looks like toddler type to me....

LETMYSILVERGO
7th December 2008, 00:49
This Wowpowerlever stuff, does it remove those pesty stains too? and is it good for polishing silver? Enquiring minds want to know.:p