PDA

View Full Version : KUDOW SPEAKS -- i gotta quit watching cnbc

LETMYSILVERGO
1st December 2008, 20:15
KUDLOW JUST SAID, " HE LIKE THE STOCK MARKET & THAT RECESSION AND DEPRESSION WAS JUST " GOOOFFY TWITTER TALK""....I swear that is what he said.

main1event
1st December 2008, 20:24
Kudlow is the marie antoinette of our time. Let them eat cake.

skijake
1st December 2008, 21:05
KUDLOW JUST SAID, " HE LIKE THE STOCK MARKET & THAT RECESSION AND DEPRESSION WAS JUST " GOOOFFY TWITTER TALK""....I swear that is what he said.

You do seem to love the abuse!:p
Pour 3 finger tall Scotch or other appropriate elixir
Pour yourself into your recliner
Let Kudlow dispense with your fears and anxiety
Honestly, isn't this better? Don't fight the Kudlow--Embrace the Kudlow
Don't hate, Congratulate
SHI_! I think I'm going to be sick---

chux03
1st December 2008, 21:59
A few weeks ago it was drill, drill, drill and these days if I hear the phrase MUSTARD SEED again I'm gonna go rape and kill!!! :D

And besides, what would you expect a well connected media press whore and financial insider to say anyway? He's one of tout TV's biggest rah-rah men for the status-quo....

Tribal Warrior
1st December 2008, 22:11
A few weeks ago it was drill, drill, drill and these days if I hear the phrase MUSTARD SEED again I'm gonna go rape and kill!!! :D

And besides, what would you expect a well connected media press whore and financial insider to say anyway? He's one of tout TV's biggest rah-rah men for the status-quo....

You ain't kidding, him and his dang mustard seeds,,,I yell at my TV when he starts saying that crap, WTH! He's been saying that since early october, now december and still jobs being lost weekly, LOL! Dang, he needs to join the Army and be shipped to Mambai, India. Kudlow is so out in left field, he's just wishful thinking, every single time Big Ben and Panzi Paulson come to the rescue with OUR taxpayers dollars.