mick silver
27th November 2008, 21:24
http://www.bullionlist.com/

mick silver
27th November 2008, 21:25
Who knows it may be a good place to buy , no fees

cugir321
27th November 2008, 21:33
Hope you set up satellite office at a flee market. Ebay is a pain in the ass with their paypal bull. I was off ebay for 3 years...just started back a few months ago and got yanked on my 3rd deal. 100% rating and the guy didn't ship it...be careful when they don't offer insurance. Gives them an out when you win the bid too low. The guy said he mailed it and it got lost in the mail...no biggy, just a 1 ounce bar...he didn't even argue if I received it, just gave back my money. That's more suspicous then if he would have fought me. I know he was pissed I won the bar cheap. I think I beat him posting in the last 10 seconds.

mick silver
27th November 2008, 21:41
some one i know show me the site , who know it may be a good place once its up an running , the part i like is the no fees an yes i too have been had on ebay that why i never buy on there , i know there a lot of good sellers on ebay but all it took for me was once being miss with an not getting what i pay for

cdavport
27th November 2008, 22:58
No way I would buy PM like this. Why would you want to risk your money when there are far better exchange sites that guarantee you will receive what you are paying for, and for very reasonable fees?

General Terms.
This site acts as the window for sellers to conduct auctions and for bidders to bid on sellers' auctions. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items listed the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. We cannot and do not control whether or not sellers will complete the sale of items they offer or buyers will complete the purchases of items they have bid on.
In addition, note that there are risks of dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
This Web-site shall not be responsible for any items sold by Auction, for any damage to items during transit or during the inspection period, nor for misrepresentations and/or breaches of contract by either buyer and/or seller. This web-site shall not be responsible for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or any losses resulting form any goods purchased or obtained.
This web-site assumes no liability for the content of the listings.
However if you fall victim of a fraudulent transaction we will assist you as much as we can.

SilverHawk
27th November 2008, 23:05
Repost this link went I don't get this......

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer

LETMYSILVERGO
27th November 2008, 23:05
I used to sell a lot on ebay, b 4 payrob, i took in over 6,000 personal checks and only had one bad one. That is amazing.

cdavport
27th November 2008, 23:25
I used to sell a lot on ebay, b 4 payrob, i took in over 6,000 personal checks and only had one bad one. That is amazing.

Truly amazing.

I take checks in my retail business, but my experience is no where near as good as yours. At least in our smaller town, I have a good chance to track the kiter down and collect, or prosecute.

cugir321
28th November 2008, 00:15
They want to deliver the bullion to your grandchildren. i'll pay a premium to have it in my hand. If you want to be an invester go for it. I'd buy a farm if I wanted to really invest.

No way I would buy PM like this. Why would you want to risk your money when there are far better exchange sites that guarantee you will receive what you are paying for, and for very reasonable fees?

General Terms.
This site acts as the window for sellers to conduct auctions and for bidders to bid on sellers' auctions. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items listed the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. We cannot and do not control whether or not sellers will complete the sale of items they offer or buyers will complete the purchases of items they have bid on.
In addition, note that there are risks of dealing with foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
This Web-site shall not be responsible for any items sold by Auction, for any damage to items during transit or during the inspection period, nor for misrepresentations and/or breaches of contract by either buyer and/or seller. This web-site shall not be responsible for the cost of procurement of substitute goods or any losses resulting form any goods purchased or obtained.
This web-site assumes no liability for the content of the listings.
However if you fall victim of a fraudulent transaction we will assist you as much as we can.

mick silver
28th November 2008, 14:00
like i said , i didnt know about the site , it look like it no good , But it would be nice to see other places other the ebay to buy

mkman
29th November 2008, 12:00
site looks ok, just hope the people selling are legit.

fansubs_ca
30th November 2008, 00:48

Similar to the results I got with checks when I sold fansubs (off my own
private web page not Ebay). I probably got a similar number over time
and only 2 bad checks, one I just told him I wouldn't ship because it was
something I was discontinuing selling and the bounced check came back
after the dealine I set (I suspect he was trying to stretch the deadline in
hopes he'ld have money in his account by the time it cleared, that way it
would still be post marked in time) and my bank didn't charge me any fee
so no loss. The other time the person was appologising seriously and
re-sent payment with enough extra to cover my bank fees. When they
explained that this had been happening to them repetitively despite
their online banking saying they had enough money to cover it I eventually
figured out their bank was "holding" deposits before allowing them to be