PDA

View Full Version : David Morgan Report?

m.palmer1@verizon.net
27th November 2008, 20:13
Does anyone subscribe to this report? I received an e mail yesterday from www.silver-investor.com offering 30 days of full access to this newsletter. Also last three issues,updates,alerts etc. He does seem to have an exc. track record with mining stock picks according to avail. info. Just wondering if anyone in silverland has personal exp.

hiyosilver
27th November 2008, 20:53
You do realize you have to give your credit card information......and if you don't opt out within the 30 days, you're billed for the subscription. I haven't subscribed to his newsletter, but do read the articles on his site often. I subscribe to an analysts newsletter though.

m.palmer1@verizon.net
27th November 2008, 21:19
You do realize you have to give your credit card information......and if you don't opt out within the 30 days, you're billed for the subscription. I haven't subscribed to his newsletter, but do read the articles on his site often. I subscribe to an analysts newsletter though.

Yes, I am aware of that & I have no reason to believe that his offer is not legit. Probably the only way to know is to give it a try.

cugir321
27th November 2008, 21:27
Those freekin reports just give me a sore butt....You'll have to spend extra money on silver based hinney ointment. Well how about you buy the subcription and tell us what's in it. Well give you an attaboy. That's worth money. High self-esteem. I'll even call you the smartest guy on the forum.

Yes, I am aware of that & I have no reason to believe that his offer is not legit. Probably the only way to know is to give it a try.

SilverHawk
27th November 2008, 23:40
Hold your $$$ in Physical Silver, not Paper . . .anything.
;-)

mark2112gum
27th November 2008, 23:53
If these guys that write reports on pm's really knew about what they were talking about, wouldn't they be busy buying or selling pm's for a living, and not trying to get the average guy (or sucker) to subscribe to there inner thoughts on the world of silver and gold!

It's all about money, hold onto yours and buy silver!!!

chux03
28th November 2008, 00:11
I have subscribed to his newsletter for a couple of years now and think it's well worth the money. His insight and expertise in all things silver are well known. I also enjoy some of his interviews and other features on his website. As he is truly one of the few "pure silver" journalists, he does offer a prospective ON SILVER that at times can be unique and always comes from the knowledge/learning point of view. Try it for the test period and then make your decision. For the money, he offers one of the few true silver prospectives in the newsletter world. Those that would be inclined to not recommend such things probably have never had the opportunity to read his work. Otherwise, how would they know?? See for yourself and then make your decision whether you want to continue after you've read him for awhile. Good luck!!

LETMYSILVERGO
28th November 2008, 09:29
every one can anything they want, but this seems like a bait and switch deal, HERE HAVE A 30 DAY FREE DEAL, BUT DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFO, SO WE CAN BILL YOU AFTER THE 30 DAYS.......I GOT A BOAT LOAD OF THE SHINNY STUFF, AND MY ADVICE TO ME IS,,,,,"DON'T SELL YA DUMB ASS, UNTIL THE PRICE IS RIGHT" I'm gonna try to listent to myself.