PDA

View Full Version : Rothschild Investment Banking Posts Record Results: What's Their Secret?

mick silver
22nd November 2008, 18:18
The inability of the current investment banking model to withstand the ongoing liquidity crisis has forced many investment bankers out of business or those few that have survived to get by on reduced or no bonuses this year. However, as lenders globally continue to write off and provision for a significant volume of soured loans, U.K.’s Rothschild group, one of the world’s leading investment banking organizations, has posted record results. The bank has been able to maintain its very strong performance again this year, despite the credit crunch, economic slowdown and the threat of a U.S. recession, with investment banking and corporate banking businesses both producing record revenues.

The bank, according to Timesonline - reported a 31%, 459 million euro, improvement in profits. In addition, record results from the organization’s advisory and private banking operations enabled the bank to pay record bonuses to its 2,700 people in June.

The bank’s chairman Davide de Rothschild, following unconventional investment banking strategies, has steered his organization clear of proprietary trading, prime broking and other activities that have devastated rivals as a result of an environment where asset prices keep falling while liabilities remain fixed. The bank however, still wrote off 96 million euro because of souring loans. At some point, considering the global financial system is galloping off a cliff - today’s difficulties in investment banking will prompt an overhaul of the system favoring those players that have shown themselves to be the most cautious during this cycle.

Alongside its pro-forma group-wide results, Rothschild also unveiled that it had entered into a co-operation agreement in the field of M&A and Equity Capital Markets advisory in the food and agriculture sectors on a global basis with Netherlands' Rabobank, a premier global financial institution providing financing and other services to food and agri business clients around the world.

As part of the deal, notes Timesonline, Rabobank is buying a 7.5% stake in one of the key holding companies in the Rothschild empire, Rothschild Continuation Holdings, which owns the N M Rothschild business in the U.K.

Rabobank becomes the second biggest investor outside the Rothschild family after the trading group Jardine Matheson, which owns 20%. This is Rothschild’s second joint venture with a Dutch bank.

Rothschild advisory clients include Rio Tinto (RTP), which is fighting a hostile bid from BHP, Billiton (BHP), and British Energy in its deal with France’s power giant EDF, a deal that gives the French company a dominant role in the British nuclear industry.
http://seekingalpha.com/article/106934-rothschild-investment-banking-posts-record-results-what-s-their-secret

ascentient
22nd November 2008, 18:36
Maybe their secret is that they helped orchestrate this whole fucking mess. Maybe they own part of the central banks of multiple countries. Maybe?

Ardent Listener
22nd November 2008, 18:42
People often wonder who or what are The Power That Be. (TPTB) Just follow the money trail and it will lead you right to them.

mick silver
22nd November 2008, 19:10
For many years the words international banker, Rothschild, Money and Gold have held a mystical type of fascination for many people around the world but particularly in the United States.

Over the years in the United States, the international bankers have come in for a great deal of criticism by a wide variety of individuals who have held high offices of public trust -- men whose opinions are worthy of note and whose responsibilities placed them in positions where they knew what was going on behind the scenes in politics and high finance.

President Andrew Jackson, the only one of our presidents whose administration totally abolished the National Debt, condemned the international bankers as a "den of vipers" which he was determined to "rout out" of the fabric of American life. Jackson claimed that if only the American people understood how these vipers operated on the American scene "there would a revolution before morning."

Congressman Louis T. McFadden who, for more than ten years, served as chairman of the Banking and Currency Committee, stated that the international bankers are a "dark crew of financial pirates who would cut a man's throat to get a dollar out of his pocket... They prey upon the people of these United States."

John F. Hylan, then mayor of New York, said in 1911 that "the real menace of our republic is the invisible government which, like a giant octopus, sprawls its slimy length over our city, state and nation. At the head is a small group of banking houses, generally referred to as 'international bankers.'"

Were these leading public figures correct in their assessment of the situation, or were they the victims of some exotic form of paranoia?

Let's examine history analytically and unemotionally and uncover the facts. The truth, as it unfolds, will prove to be eye-opening and educational to those who are seeking to more clearly understand the mind-boggling events that have been (and are) taking place on the national and international scenes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HUMBLE BEGINNINGS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Europe, towards the end of the eighteenth century or at the time of the American Revolution, was very different from what we know in the same area today. It was composed oil a combination of large and small kingdoms, duchies and states which were constantly engaged in squabbles among themselves. Most people were reduced to the level of serfs -- with no political rights. The meager 'privileges' that were granted to them by their 'owners' could be withdrawn at a moment's notice.

It was during this period of time that a young man appeared on the European scene who was to have a tremendous impact on the future course of world history; his name was Mayer Amschel Bauer. In later years his name, which he had changed, became synonamous with wealth, power and influence. He was the first of the Rothschilds -- the first truly international banker!

Mayer Amschel Bauer was born in Frankfurt-On-The-Main in Germany in 1743. He was the son of Moses Amschel Bauer an itinerant money lender and goldsmith who, tiring of his wanderings in Eastern Europe, decided to settle down in the city where his first son was born. He opened a shop, or counting house, on Judenstrasse (or Jew Street). Over the door leading into the shop he placed a large Red Shield.

At a very early age Mayer Amschel Bauer showed that he possessed immense intellectual ability, and his father spent much of his time teaching him everything he could about the money lending business, and the lessons he had learned from many sources. The older Bauer originally hoped to have his son trained as a Rabbi but the father's untimely death put an end to such plans.

A few years after his father's death Mayer Amschel Bauer went to work as a clerk in a bank owned by the Oppenheimers in Hannover. His superior ability was quickly recognized and his advancement within the firm was swift. He was awarded a junior partnership.

Shortly thereafter he returned to Frankurt where he was able to purchase the business his father had established in 1750. The big Red Shield was still displayed over the door. Recognizing the true significance of the Red Shield (his father had adopted it as his emblem from the Red Flag which was the emblem of the revolutionary minded Jews in Eastern Europe), Mayer Amschel Bauer changed his name to Rothschild; in this way the House of Rothschild came into being.

The base for a vast accmulation of wealth was laid during the 1760s when Amschel Rothschild renewed his acquaintance with General von Estorff for whom he ran errands while employed at the Oppenheimer Bank.

When Rothschild discovered that the general, who was now attached to the court of Prince William of Hanau, was interested in rare coins he decided to take full advantage of the situation. By offering valuable coins and trinkets at discount prices he soon ingratiated himself with the general and other influential members of the court.

One day he was ushered into the presence of Prince William himself. His Highness bought a handful of his rarest medals and coins. This was the first transaction between a Rothschild and a head of state. Soon Rothschild was doing business with other princes.

Before long Rothschild tried another ploy to secure an 'in' with various local princes -- and to further his own aims! He wrote them letters that played on their princely vanity while asking them for their patronage. A typical letter would read:

"It has been my particular high and good fortune to serve your lofty princely Serenity at various times and to your most gracious satisfaction. I stand ready to exert all my energies and my entire fortune to serve your lofty princely serenity whenever in future it shall please you to command me. An especially powerful incentive to this end would be given me if your lofty princely serenity were to distinguish me with an appointment as one of your Highness' Court Factors. I am making bold to beg for this with the more confidence in the assurance that by so doing I am not giving any trouble; while for my part such a distinction would lift up my commercial standing and be of help to me in many other ways that I feel certain thereby to make my own way and fortune here in the city of Franfurt."

His tactics paid off. On September 21, 1769, Rothschild was able to nail a sign bearing the arms of Hess-Hanau to the front of his shop. In gold characters it read: "M. A. Rothschild, by appointment court factor to his serene highness, Prince William of Hanau."

In 1770 Rothschild married Gutele Schnaper who was aged seventeen. They had a large family consititing of five sons and five daughters. Their sons were Amschel, Salomon, Nathan, Kalmann (Karl) and Jacob (James
http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/slavery.htm

mick silver
22nd November 2008, 19:11
I just posted part of it , it a good read if you have not read it

mick silver
22nd November 2008, 19:12
http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rothschild.htm

cugir321
23rd November 2008, 01:13
They teach their children to draw pentagrams on everything at an early age. The young girls cannot dress as angels for halloween.

Generation Y
23rd November 2008, 02:07
How about... we start changing it..? Maybe?

Generation Y
23rd November 2008, 07:04
How about... we start changing it..? Maybe?

Also, This stuff is scaring the hell outta me.

odinmage1984
23rd November 2008, 07:47
Almost makes you wanna join them, if not for the hope that they are exposed someday and are run out. If Soros can get a pie in the face, they are not untouchable.

Burticus
23rd November 2008, 10:00
The endgame of the international bankster cartel is global political, social and economic control, commonly referred to as their New World Order, mentioned by Boosh I and now Gordon Brown of U.K. The banksters' plan includes reducing world population from 6.7 billion to less than 1 billion units of human capital. Note that the first post in this thread mentions the Rothschild empire's scheme to acquire the agribusiness sector. Connect the dots. Though I am a career CPA, I have even considered buying a farm. There are only two inevitable results, their patriarchs hanging from every tree or the tranquility of servitude.

Stockpile silver, lead and food. I have the first two (though never enough silver) am now working on the food. Food storage is addressed on this web site.

Greaves
23rd November 2008, 11:16
Their plan for the Third World War where they pit Christianity vs. Islam is terrifying. In the ruins of the world they announce the doctrine of Lucifer!? Seriously, wtf is that? Someone should just round them all up and shoot them. The entire family is just a cancer on the face of the Earth.

If I had a time machine I'd be travelling back in time and taking care of Mayer Rothschild personally.

mick silver
23rd November 2008, 13:19
I like the way you think Greaves , Just cap their asses

mick silver
23rd November 2008, 22:00
Not all investment bankers are having to get by on reduced or no bonuses this year. Rothschild group staff have received record bonuses, it has emerged after the bank reported a 31 per cent improvement in profits before tax to €459 million.

Record results from both its advisory and private banking operations enabled the bank to pay the bonuses to its 2,700 people in June.

Unlike conventional investment banks Rothschild, whose chairman is Davide de Rothschild, has steered clear of proprietary trading, prime broking and other activities that have devastated rivals, although it still wrote off €96 million because of souring loans.

Rothschild’s year-end of March means the bonuses were paid before the most serious setbacks to banks. Most investment banks pay out bonuses between January and May. Goldman Sachs is due to tell its staff the size of their payouts in the next three weeks.

Alongside its pro-forma group-wide results, Rothschild unveiled a joint venture with Rabobank of the Netherlands, whereby the two sides will pool their staff and clients in the food and agriculture sector.

As part of the deal, Rabobank is buying a 7.5 per cent stake in one of the key holding companies in the Rothschild empire, Rothschild Continuation Holdings, which owns the N M Rothschild business in the UK.

Rabobank becomes the second biggest investor outside the family after the trading group Jardine Matheson, which owns 20 per cent. Rabobank’s vice chairman Sipko Schat joins the Rothschild board.

It is the second joint venture with a Dutch bank. Rothschild teamed up with ABN Amro for 11 years in equity capital markets before dissolving the arrangement when Royal Bank of Scotland took over ABN last year.

Rabobank’s stake was held in treasury by Rothschild after it bought it from the insurer Eagle Star. No price was put on the deal. Jardine paid $185 million for its 20 per cent in 2005.

Rothschild advisory clients include Rio Tinto, which is fighting a hostile bid from BHP, British Energy in its deal with EDF of France and Alliance & Leicester when it was sold to Banco Santander.
http://www.blacklistednews.com/news-2335-0-13-13--.html

MikeJ
24th November 2008, 00:37
Their secret lies in murder, fear tactics, greed, fascism. you name it.

Trvlr45
24th November 2008, 04:34
What's their secret? I'd say taking a good look at Hank Paulson would be a good place to start. Maybe the Rothschilds are where all the trillions they have been spending on bailouts and the trillions missing from the Defense Department are getting funneled to.

We can only guess because we will never know and proving it would be impossible since so many in our government are on the take.

Trvlr45
24th November 2008, 04:38
Not all investment bankers are having to get by on reduced or no bonuses this year. Rothschild group staff have received record bonuses, it has emerged after the bank reported a 31 per cent improvement in profits before tax to €459 million.

Record results from both its advisory and private banking operations enabled the bank to pay the bonuses to its 2,700 people in June.

Unlike conventional investment banks Rothschild, whose chairman is Davide de Rothschild, has steered clear of proprietary trading, prime broking and other activities that have devastated rivals, although it still wrote off €96 million because of souring loans.

Rothschild’s year-end of March means the bonuses were paid before the most serious setbacks to banks. Most investment banks pay out bonuses between January and May. Goldman Sachs is due to tell its staff the size of their payouts in the next three weeks.

Alongside its pro-forma group-wide results, Rothschild unveiled a joint venture with Rabobank of the Netherlands, whereby the two sides will pool their staff and clients in the food and agriculture sector.

As part of the deal, Rabobank is buying a 7.5 per cent stake in one of the key holding companies in the Rothschild empire, Rothschild Continuation Holdings, which owns the N M Rothschild business in the UK.

Rabobank becomes the second biggest investor outside the family after the trading group Jardine Matheson, which owns 20 per cent. Rabobank’s vice chairman Sipko Schat joins the Rothschild board.

It is the second joint venture with a Dutch bank. Rothschild teamed up with ABN Amro for 11 years in equity capital markets before dissolving the arrangement when Royal Bank of Scotland took over ABN last year.

Rabobank’s stake was held in treasury by Rothschild after it bought it from the insurer Eagle Star. No price was put on the deal. Jardine paid $185 million for its 20 per cent in 2005.

Rothschild advisory clients include Rio Tinto, which is fighting a hostile bid from BHP, British Energy in its deal with EDF of France and Alliance & Leicester when it was sold to Banco Santander.
http://www.blacklistednews.com/news-2335-0-13-13--.html

I find it absolutely amazing that you don't hear a peep about this on the evening news. I would bet the average person has NEVER heard of ANY of these companies before.