PDA

View Full Version : silver is goin up!!!

silver_surfer
21st November 2008, 17:30
its coming

ascentient
21st November 2008, 17:46
I love these feel good threads. They keep my spirits up. :)

research24
21st November 2008, 18:31
Yeah, and how will you feel if it tanks tomorrow? My God, how some of you people love to make yourselves miserable with false hopes.

ascentient
21st November 2008, 18:59
LOL. If it tanks tomorrow I'll feel fine as I can buy even more silver then. :)

If it goes up I'll buy more next month instead. I'm relatively young and buying for the long term, trying to maximise my holdings thanks to the volatility in the market. If the best price I could find was $50/oz I'd buy. If the best was $0.50/oz I'd buy much more.

I figure each day the ratio's between different asset choices change and expectations accompany each of them. It seems that for the most part the overall market expectations (the herd) are generally wrong and the volatility, and that the minority going against the herd are generally more hesitant than I am.

My theory is to manage my cash flow to cover my expenses and diversify my capital into each sector based on relative value.

research24
21st November 2008, 19:04
I like your attitude!

arlan
21st November 2008, 20:28
I just bought 10 100 ounce bars today. Cost me $12,140 I will pick it up. Should have bought yesterday. I have been looking and the graphs and history make me think it is about it lowest right now. At least in the present trend. The media was talking about metals a little bit ago. Silver is looking great in my opinion. FWIW. This is a first time buy for me. I'm looking for value in the long run when the fiat meets the fan.

research24
21st November 2008, 21:14
First time at bat hits a home run. Don't expect that to ever happen again.

ascentient
21st November 2008, 21:17
Yeah, I second that. That's a great buy, Arlan.

research24
21st November 2008, 21:32
Now bury the stuff in your back yard and forget about it. Don't want to hear any more complaining about prices.

cdavport
21st November 2008, 21:56
My theory is to manage my cash flow to cover my expenses and diversify my capital into each sector based on relative value.

I agree with this. I diversify my capital into various sectors. I did the 90% sector, the 1 oz. round sector, the ASE sector, the 10 oz. sector, the.......

valerb
22nd November 2008, 06:15
its coming

It sure is, but we are more likely to see $6 again before we see $16. I'm holding out for that "one" last big score. That will be for my kids and there kids and even even one of my kids, kid, kid! If not, it hopefully will still fund a few more trips to Europe while I can still walk.

silver_surfer
22nd November 2008, 11:43
you know one of these days were goin be kicking ourselfs in the head..Remember back when the econemy was horrible silver was 10dollars 0z..
I dont think its goin down......only reason it could is if this controlled economic collapse causes everyone to go broke and sell theres...then you sell and then of course is skyrockets!!! If you wait for that scenario where your broke and its 6.00 oz you cant afford it anyway. Right now is the time to get all you can...once it starts goin up people wont sell cheap...there will be extremely high premiums.

silver_surfer
22nd November 2008, 11:48
for long time the econemy has been horrible...so in last past few months all the sudden people are poor. Two months can change alot of peoples thinking. Most of the average poeple think silver and gold keeps goin up..even tho its half the value....This is all predictable that silver and gold is goin up and it will do it quick when it does in big jumps...im thinking within 6 months or less.

silver_surfer
22nd November 2008, 11:53
im only 34 years old..im in for the long run..i wish i had some collections of people that are 50-60 years old. I better keep buying cause when I hit 60-70 im goin be sittin pretty!! heck maybe 40s at the price i can buy now..