PDA

View Full Version : Time to Call up Jon Nadler

main1event
21st November 2008, 11:03
Say, Hi Jon. Nah Nah Nah boo boo to you Mr Nadler. You are a friggin retard.

BTW, does kitco have any gold for sale at these cheap prices?

Oh by the way, I have this bottle of champaign that I plan on popping the cork when you lose your job.

Greaves
21st November 2008, 11:24
Jon Nadler is a plunking idiot. Since when has he been right about ANYTHING? It still blows my mind that he is the so called expert on precious metals at Kitco. Jon Nadler is the equiv. to the idiot CEO's that ran those precious Wall Street firms into the ground.

skijake
21st November 2008, 11:56

Oh by the way, I have this bottle of champaign that I plan on popping the cork when you lose your job.

Right this second he is writing an article calling Gold Bugs, idiots, superstitious, fearful, hateful, spiteful, immature,resentful, ignorant and just plain stupid!
Sponsored by KITCO, your source for Gold and Silver!:p

SkinnerVic
21st November 2008, 12:48

Always the contrarian to common sense Mr. Nadler.

I picked up a few Silver Phils yesterday on the sub nine dip from Monex. ;)

Tribal Warrior
21st November 2008, 17:22
Always the contrarian to common sense Mr. Nadler.

I picked up a few Silver Phils yesterday on the sub nine dip from Monex. ;)

You have them? Or you have to wait 2 months until they come? :cool:

akak
21st November 2008, 21:51
It's time to barrage Kitco with messages blasting them for giving a forum to such a blatant, pro-financial-establishment shill as Nadless. That SOB deserves to be bitch-slapped with a 400 oz. Au bar for his incessant badmouthing of gold (and silver) for literally years now. He is nothing but a contemptible disinformation agent, as his incoherent personal rants mailed to me attest. He is in the same league as Paulson, Bernanke, et al. ---- a minion of the dark powers that work tirelessly to see us all debt-enslaved to the elite.

Greaves
21st November 2008, 21:54
It's time to barrage Kitco with messages blasting them for giving a forum to such a blatant, pro-financial-establishment shill as Nadless. That SOB deserves to be bitch-slapped with a 400 oz. Au bar for his incessant badmouthing of gold (and silver) for literally years now. He is nothing but a contemptible disinformation agent, as his incoherent personal rants mailed to me attest. He is in the same league as Paulson, Bernanke, et al. ---- a minion of the dark powers that work tirelessly to see us all debt-enslaved to the elite.

What I don't get is why does Kitco's management keep him on when all he does is bash the product the company sells to make money????!! Am I missing something?

akak
21st November 2008, 21:59
Yes, Greaves, that IS the $64,000 question, isn't it?

There is more to this picture than meets the eye, I suspect.

Tribal Warrior
21st November 2008, 22:58

How bout a 1000oz. dropped on each of his fingers, then toes, then if that doesn't knock any sense into him, drop another brick on his head.

cdavport
22nd November 2008, 01:21
What I don't get is why does Kitco's management keep him on when all he does is bash the product the company sells to make money????!! Am I missing something?

You would think Kitco would be hedged 3 ways to Sunday to cover their exposure, but I have read in more than 1 place that a higher price of silver and gold is going to bring them to their knees, and the "Nad" is flapping his jaws in overdrive to convince the weak to sell, that the price of silver aint going nowhere. If we can get them down that low, someone bring a wooden stake and some garlic. I've got a nice mallet.

Frelodr
22nd November 2008, 09:51
I think they need to drop a brick on his two little "nads", if they can be found.
Lodr

cdavport
22nd November 2008, 23:32
Well.....I know I feel better now. How about you guys?