PDA

View Full Version : New Leg Up

S1lverBullet
2nd February 2011, 10:22
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the current dip is over and we are starting a new leg up. Hope you guys BTFD! I bought a ton at 26.75 because it dropped 50 cents from the time I left my house to when I got to the shop haha. I feel for you guys that were waiting to see 25 before buying, but oh well, tough ****! How high do we climb on this next leg?

Silvature
2nd February 2011, 11:06
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the current dip is over and we are starting a new leg up. Hope you guys BTFD! I bought a ton at 26.75 because it dropped 50 cents from the time I left my house to when I got to the shop haha. I feel for you guys that were waiting to see 25 before buying, but oh well, tough ****! How high do we climb on this next leg?

Not very far at all. Another buying opportunity/event will be presented before March.

crashjp
2nd February 2011, 11:34
Not very far at all. Another buying opportunity/event will be presented before March.

Please tell me more because I am planning to buy a lot more on the 4th so what are you baseing this dip on?