PDA

View Full Version : To the mods and frequent posters

Pharmhand
31st January 2011, 20:52
Hey guys, I'm new here, been stacking along time, but have just begun to check in here regularly. Problem is, I've noted 8/10 posts to this forum are from this Roger fellow, and then everybody piling on him, etc Boring,really, and not constructive, makes the pearls hard to find, time better spent in other forums.
Point being, this forum could be a great resource. Not sure it is. Maybe limit folks to 15-20 posts a day? Should be plenty for all but the problem posters.
Again, I'm new here, just observing, Flame me if you like, but I bet there are lots of guys just like me that could add knowledge, but drift to other sites due to the Chaff we must sort thru here.
Hope you guys find a way to make this work.

crashjp
31st January 2011, 21:37
You can always go to *** if you can't handle the action here.

Lmao, true to form, lol jeez

wdwexe
31st January 2011, 21:38
You can always go to *** if you can't handle the action here.

did you even listen to what he said fuk face? why would you send him away? he's talking about a worth while place for info and resource. if you can't change you tune, you should be banned fuk face.

What is Truth?
31st January 2011, 21:39
Hey guys, I'm new here, been stacking along time, but have just begun to check in here regularly. Problem is, I've noted 8/10 posts to this forum are from this Roger fellow, and then everybody piling on him, etc Boring,really, and not constructive, makes the pearls hard to find, time better spent in other forums.
Point being, this forum could be a great resource. Not sure it is. Maybe limit folks to 15-20 posts a day? Should be plenty for all but the problem posters.
Again, I'm new here, just observing, Flame me if you like, but I bet there are lots of guys just like me that could add knowledge, but drift to other sites due to the Chaff we must sort thru here.

So why did you post this in the Silver Market forum then?

marty
31st January 2011, 21:42
I totally agree, why do we have to let this Rodger guy ruin it for everyone?

Pharmhand
31st January 2011, 21:45
So why did you post this in the Silver Market forum then?

Where else would I post it? This is the only part of the forum I visit and the section I know about, also where the prob seems to be.
Look, if you all like it like this, I'm not criticizing, just seems like it could be better.

skijake
31st January 2011, 22:01

All solid points Pharmhand, unfortunately Roger is the only Moderator.
This forum used to be outstanding and it was far from a perma-bull sanctuary unlike the common theme that Roger portrays it to be.
If Frodo can just get My Precious into the Fires of Midor we may still have a chance.
Good Luck to us all!;)
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/sam-and-frodo1.jpg

Craig
31st January 2011, 22:49
I'm fairly new around here too and it didn't take long before I notice how much Roger was both abusing and enjoying his position as self-appointed obnoxious dweeb.

Rather than a forum full of robust discussions, instead its Roger Roger Roger posting permabear after permabear postings followed by him pointing out how wonderful and how high-powered his mind is and how nobody else can handle the truth, etc… followed by the complaints.

It's a shame, too, as there's so much more to discuss than Roger & his buddy Nadler.

AgShaman
31st January 2011, 23:44
To understand the dynamics....

You would need the background story....it's a little lengthy, but would explain alot...and perhaps give you an idea of the direction you should take your concerns.

I'm sorry for your frustrations....but for some of us here...our hands are bound by past happenings.

Just find a member with a longer "tenure" (senior)...pm them and get the background story.

Good luck in silver!

silverheartbone
1st February 2011, 07:56
This is a free forum and we get what we pay for.
Interesting name Pharmhand. Is there a story?
Welcome.

You would need the background story....it's a little lengthy, but would explain alot...and perhaps give you an idea of the direction you should take your concerns.

I'm sorry for your frustrations....but for some of us here...our hands are bound by past happenings.

Just find a member with a longer "tenure" (senior)...pm them and get the background story.

Good luck in silver!
And that completes your 1,000th post sir.

ccjoe
1st February 2011, 09:32
Just do what I do and ignore and then he gets no sexual satisfaction and will eventually fade.
People just keep on responding to him as even I did (as a Christian) but you have to plant your seeds on fertile grounds.

silverheartbone
1st February 2011, 09:40
Just do what I do and ignore and then he has gets no sexual satisfaction and will eventually fade.
People just keep on responding to him as even I did (as a Christian) but you have to plant your seeds on fertile grounds.

OMG.

The first post that I see without ccjoe on ignore and there he goes again, pissing me off.

You give Christians a bad name ccjoe.
Sexual satisfaction?
Jeez.

ccjoe
1st February 2011, 09:50
OMG.

The first post that I see without ccjoe on ignore and there he goes again, pissing me off.

Sexual satisfaction?
Jeez.

Come on bone, as I've given you a lot of intellectual credit lately.
I am not a PERFECT Christian obviously and I piss off my fam sometimes too:)

ccjoe
1st February 2011, 09:52
Addendum bone
You're one to talk with your bobby orr sexual stuff:)

silverheartbone
1st February 2011, 10:02
Addendum bone
You're one to talk with your bobby orr sexual stuff:)
Hit a nerve did I?

Although that aspersion is in direct response to your throwing racist around,
perhaps you need to go back and re-read that thread.

You and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby.... gay.

But I'm sure that you have figured it out by now.

Silvature
1st February 2011, 11:04
"Just do as I do"

Such arrogance. Sickeningly showing a reflective assumption, the underlying intent of rightfully prosecuted.

Pharmhand, may you be heard.

Just do what I do and ignore and then he gets no sexual satisfaction and will eventually fade.

Matthew Shelley
1st February 2011, 11:53

Why would you say something like that? I don't think too highly of people who wear their religion on their sleeve as I consider it a sign that they are not too sure of themselves, but I think far, far less of people who denigrate other peoples' religious beliefs.

ccjoe
1st February 2011, 12:10
"Just do as I do"

Such arrogance. Sickeningly showing a reflective assumption, the underlying intent of rightfully prosecuted.

Pharmhand, may you be heard.
Are you for real?
You sound like a fired school teacher who couldn't make tenure. Talk about pedantic!
Vouchsafing your approbation that Pharm can promuigate his ideas and post here
is very magnanimous of you sil!
Would supercilious be the most appropos epithet for you?
WOW!
What kind of meds are you on sil as I had to do some creative extrapolation to decipher your nonsensical post!
I bet you think you're esoterically funny?
You are NOT.
Just see if you can stop your obsession with me and NOT follow me around looking for an opportune time to bust my balls every post. One rog/dun/sil is enough.

ccjoe
1st February 2011, 12:13
Hit a nerve did I?

Although that aspersion is in direct response to your throwing racist around,
perhaps you need to go back and re-read that thread.

You and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby, you and Bobby.... gay.

But I'm sure that you have figured it out by now.

Hey--I'm glad you have that ebullience bone and I appreciate MOST of your posts.
FYI-- I went 4 years and NEVER mentioned that bobby was my neighbor as my kids got embarrassed if it ever came up.
I have learned that people don't like it.
We moved 4 months ago so no more bobby.
He is a good man so don't blame him for me:)

Steadfast
1st February 2011, 12:49
Will you two stop...?
John 13:35 NKJ
"By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

You both love Jesus, and yet you treat your brother this way?
Some time spent in a prayer may suite the two of you well.
---sheesh!---

Unto the author of this thread i say this:
You are correct in many ways...

However, unlike most other forums, this forum believes in free expression (in roger's case) to a fault...
Also, whenever one speaks of truth there is ALWAYS opposition to that truth.
I get it every day for the sake of the gospel, (Par the course)

We also get it here for explaining how utterly important PM's will become in the very near future
to all those who wish to survive the financial peril we will soon all face.
America's future could very well depend upon it.

Naturally, there are those who would lie for political preservation of their Marxist liberal agenda, and they oppose such truth.
And, there are those who would lie for to insure their own financial ETF short futures who also oppose such truth.
(Again, Par the course)
roger fits both of these categories and is, of course, at war with us here because of it...

Simply ask your questions,
ignore roger's answers , except to do the opposite of what he says,
and you will learn much and do well to secure yourself and your families future.

silverheartbone
1st February 2011, 13:55
Why would you say something like that? I don't think too highly of people who wear their religion on their sleeve as I consider it a sign that they are not too sure of themselves, but I think far, far less of people who denigrate other peoples' religious beliefs.

Yeah, right.

Now don't take this PERSONALLY Matt, but what if my religious belief was to enslave or exterminate brokers.
Wouldn't you want to denigrate my religious beliefs?
Be one of the first?
I surely hope so.

That is the way that I feel about my zionist foes.
I don't take it PERSONALLY but it sure seems that enemy forces are trying to debt enslave or population reduce the goyim.

Do not you want freedom from kabbal slavery?

duneyman jr
1st February 2011, 15:14
I was christian till I found out the biggest lie...dang romans

duneyman jr
1st February 2011, 15:24
Pharmhand lets hear something smart or interesting about silver if your so concerned about others post. You should have more post before insulting a great forum otherwise leave and see your daddy main.

duneyman jr
1st February 2011, 15:26
Complaining is trolling

TomServo
1st February 2011, 16:00

Didn't you just post to flame, and not really say anything? Doesn't that make you chaff? I got yer pearls right here, pal?

Once again...
Pot...meet Kettle. Kettle...say hello to Pot.

TomServo
1st February 2011, 16:02
did you even listen to what he said fuk face? why would you send him away? he's talking about a worth while place for info and resource. if you can't change you tune, you should be banned fuk face.

Does this post count as worthwhile info and a great resource?

TomServo
1st February 2011, 16:06

Good luck in silver!

" Roger was born a poor black child..."

AgShaman
1st February 2011, 17:11
" Roger was born a poor black child..."

....from the Satellite of Love.

Did Joel or Crow tell you to say this....or do you come up with the material yourself?

Still not sure how you were able to get your hands on big Macs...being stuck on an outer space station.

Either way, it matters not....as I'm still a big fan of that brand of humor.

Carry on Newbie.

Crash Silver...Crash Damn You! (wait until tomorrow though)

Pharmhand
1st February 2011, 21:35
Ok, so I caught hekura's June 16th post, entitled "welcome..." and I get it now. Nope, didn't intend to flame anyone. no way folks drifting in could know the back story, that post should be a sticky. Thanks to all the nice folks who have tried to make me feel welcome. I will try to be a useful/worthy forum member.

Steadfast
1st February 2011, 22:39
Hey, that's what we are here for brother.
It least most of us.

silverheartbone
19th April 2011, 10:36
Ok, so I caught hekura's June 16th post, entitled "welcome..." and I get it now. Nope, didn't intend to flame anyone. no way folks drifting in could know the back story, that post should be a sticky. Thanks to all the nice folks who have tried to make me feel welcome. I will try to be a useful/worthy forum member.

You got your wish.