PDA

View Full Version : Do or Die Time

main1event
13th November 2008, 09:37
Either we hold support and bounce greatly in the next day or two or we go onto new lows.

Frelodr
13th November 2008, 09:47
Dollar was down, but up slightly now. I've been watching that too. Lodr

mick silver
13th November 2008, 12:29
i see silver going lower for now , and maybe next year going up some , this is if our country can stay afloat , we are bailing out so many company now it starting to scare the hell out of me , someone will want to get pay for the money they are loaning to the usa , china maybe calling home their money now , they just started their bailout

main1event
13th November 2008, 12:31
Its beyond my understanding why we even still have a currency. No doubt people will be scared out of their silver and gold positions now. They'll go to cash only to wake up the next morning and find that they made the biggest mistake of their lifetime.

mick silver
13th November 2008, 12:34
I am not selling my silver i am in for the long haul , i did not buy the stuff to run from it , it maybe a few year before i sell , it the only true money , say after me silver and gold are the only true money

Diving Goose
13th November 2008, 12:42
It's too bad the Canadian folks couldnt take full advantage at these low silver prices right now, our dollar is 1.23246 = 1 usd.