PDA

View Full Version : Will we have a dictator?

hiyosilver
9th November 2008, 22:12
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081110/ap_on_go_pr_wh/obama

FedFixNix
10th November 2008, 02:07
We already have one. No president has ever issued half the number of executive orders as GW Bush, or used them in such an "imperial" way, to thwart the public will, and to enrich crony crooks.

It remains to be seen if we are going to have another one, and if so whether he will be benevolent or malevolent.

Trvlr45
16th November 2008, 23:03
We have been living in a dictatorship since 1913. I fear now that they have everything in place to turn it into one that everyone will actually NOTICE.

We said "NO" to illegal aliens, and they did it anyway.
We said "NO" to the bailouts and they are doing it anyway.
We said drill for oil and build more refineries and they pulled the plug on our energy anyway.
We said "YES" to larger, safer vehicles with carrying capacity and they are saying "NO".
We say "NO" to higher taxes and they raise them anyway.
We say "NO" to gun control and they pass more of it anyway.

The government does what ever it wants and I predict it will get A LOT worse very soon now that they have hijacked the housing industry and are in the process of stealing the automotive industry.

I agree with Gerald Cilente (I think that is how you spell his name). In four years there will be food riots and tax revolts once the communists start forcing their will on everyone by taxing the weather and stealing every industry in the country through regulations and taxation all based on bumper sticker slogans such as "Global Warming", "It's For the Children", "It's To Make You Safe", "We Are Here To Help The Poor", "We Need to Make Everything Fair".

averagejoe
17th November 2008, 22:04
As I have said in a previous post we have a dictatorship disguised as a Democracy. Bush has done nothing but walk all over our Constitution and our laws every since he came into office and he's not the first president to have done so " as in Ronald Reagan Iran Contra scandal". He's just been bold enough to thumb his nose at us in the process. After all our Constitution is nothing more than a "God Damn Piece Of Paper" you know. The man should have been tried for treason, instead our congress and justice departments just turn a blind eye and act like nothing is wrong with a president walking all over our Constitution!!

mick silver
17th November 2008, 22:50
Our congress need to be tried also for treason , If we start with him let clean the whole dam mess up , And their a few judges that need to be tried also, This is my thoughts every one in DC need to be in jail

Trvlr45
18th November 2008, 01:27
As I have said in a previous post we have a dictatorship disguised as a Democracy. Bush has done nothing but walk all over our Constitution and our laws every since he came into office and he's not the first president to have done so " as in Ronald Reagan Iran Contra scandal". He's just been bold enough to thumb his nose at us in the process. After all our Constitution is nothing more than a "God Damn Piece Of Paper" you know. The man should have been tried for treason, instead our congress and justice departments just turn a blind eye and act like nothing is wrong with a president walking all over our Constitution!!

Don't forget about, among MANY other things, Bill Clinton's Echelon Project, Bill Clinton's "Homeland Security Act which was a predecesor to "The Patriot Act and one of his most heinous crimes against America. Writing a loophole into the constitution that allows our president to force OUR military to put on the UN uniform and fight for the UN. These are just a FEW of the things Bill Clinton did. He makes Bush look like a boy-scout when it comes to undermining the constitution.

This isn't a "democracy" either. It is a Constitutional Republic. There is a HUGE difference. Even the republicans are calling it a "democracy" now. As Goebels said, " Tell the same lie over and over again and it will become the truth."

They ALL need to be tried for treason. There is also a huge difference in what Bush and Reagan did and what Clinton did. Bush and Reagan were manipulated by listening to the wrong people. Bill Clinton truly loathes everything about this country and didn't need to be manipulated to hurt it. Only when it came time to do something FOR it.

We'll see what Obama does.

Trvlr45
18th November 2008, 01:29
Our congress need to be tried also for treason , If we start with him let clean the whole dam mess up , And their a few judges that need to be tried also, This is my thoughts every one in DC need to be in jail

You're right, Mick. But there is only strength in numbers and even when it gets bad enough to where the idiots in this country start paying attention instead of watching American Idol it still won't do any good because we are so divided.

averagejoe
18th November 2008, 22:36
You are right Traveler that this is a republic but somewhere along the line they dropped the constitution out of the equation which I believe happened on Dec. 26, 1913 when a bunch of thugs in congress weasled the fed into existance. That in effect spelled the beginning of the end of our Republic.

Trvlr45
19th November 2008, 14:53
You are right Traveler that this is a republic but somewhere along the line they dropped the constitution out of the equation which I believe happened on Dec. 26, 1913 when a bunch of thugs in congress weasled the fed into existance. That in effect spelled the beginning of the end of our Republic.

Yep, and between the repubicans and demoncrats bailing out anyone and everyone that needs a bailout the middles class will be evaporated but the time Obama and his cronies get done.

The "Change" montra is quite halarious. He's not foing to "change" anything. Look at who he is appointing. It's the Clinton/Carter administration all over again. Since Obama has never done anything and has no experience in anything whatsoever he'll spend the next 4 years as a puppet.

Even if he WANTED to help this cpountry which I don't think he does he won't be able to. They have already destroyed our energy production and are now trying to hijack the automotive industry. Nationalized health care will be coming ands forced on those of us smart enough to not want it.

This is America;s first communist regime. I doubt anyone responsible for it will be wanting to admit to it in another four years. I really hope I'm wrong because the government isn't getting any more of MY paycheck for ANY reason and I'd like to die of natural causes.