PDA

View Full Version : What Will Ted Write

LETMYSILVERGO
9th November 2008, 18:07
The Shortage is getting shorter every moment, folks are trying to clean out COMEX OF ITS SILVER AND THIS WAS WORKING------UNTIL i HEARD THIS.

IT IS UNBELIEVABLE!!

NEVER IN MY WILDEST IMAGINATION DID I THINK THAT THE CROOKS AT CRIMEX COULD COME UP WITH THIS!!!! BUT THEY HAVE!!!

HOLD ON TO YOUR HATS!!! THIS IS BEYOND BIG!!!

MAYBE BIGGER THAT THE INCEPTION ON THE STOCK MARKET ITSELF!!!!

THE RULERS OF COMEX SAW THEIR INVENTORY SLIPPING, AND MAN!! DID THEY TAKE ACTION.

THEY GATHERED THE REMAINING 130 MILLION ONCES AND MELTED IT DOWN INTO ONE BIG ASS GIGANTIC BAR.

THAT'S RIGHT, IF YOU WANT AMY COMEX SILVER, YOU GOTTA BUY IT ALL!!

AND A U-HAUL AIN'T GONNA GET IT, YOU'LL NEED TRAIN BOX CARS, A SH--T LOAD OF CRANES AND i DO'NT KNOW WHAT ELSE.

SO WHEN THE LUCKY BUYER SHOWS, WE' LL ALL BE IN THE GRAVEY....I GUESS MY ARTICLES ARE DONE.

DID I MENTION I'VE GOT A SWEET DEAL ON PORK BELLYS...IT SEEMS THAT
HOGS STOMACHS ARE SHRINKING. AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

BACCON WILL BE GOING THROUGH THE ROOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MikeJ
9th November 2008, 18:39
Then how can futures contracts be offered if there is only 1 bar? That's fraud beyond belief.

main1event
9th November 2008, 18:42
Its a one of a kind bar. I think there should be a $10.00 per ounce premium. :)

strongman shelford
9th November 2008, 18:47
The Shortage is getting shorter every moment, folks are trying to clean out COMEX OF ITS SILVER AND THIS WAS WORKING------UNTIL i HEARD THIS.

source ? please?

LETMYSILVERGO
9th November 2008, 18:54
I GOT IT FROM THE ET'S KELLY SPOKE ABOUT. kIND OF A MIND-MELD THING,

research24
9th November 2008, 20:48
Well, I'm certainly into "mind-meld things." Its a great way to make millions!

cugir321
10th November 2008, 01:50
I heard they're grinding it into powder and mixing it with the burgers at the comdex snack bar. You get 1 ounce of silver and 1 lb of crap.

If that's true silver should be 100 an ounce this morning when folks start to panic. That would funny. I got what I need...poor suckers. It's the big boulder in my rock garden.

what the heck was that spike today?

Kelly
10th November 2008, 06:59
I GOT IT FROM THE ET'S KELLY SPOKE ABOUT

No ,no, no. I said they weren't ETs.

LETMYSILVERGO
10th November 2008, 07:44
Sorry Kelly No Et's, Ross