PDA

View Full Version : will america survive?

crashjp
27th January 2011, 16:51
Not if we keep pursueing the half baked, we love loseing crapola that our leaders have been engaged in for the last 40 years or more, jeffery folks from the americanthinker.com has written an articale titled america is loseing the war for resources, it happens to be that as we refuse to drill for oil, mine for coal, and go get our natural gas, china has been investing in these these things in such a way as to make them the mega power of the future, I hope we all like the language they speak in china because we will need to learn to speak it so that we can be sure the we are licking the boots of our chinese masters to thier likeing, makes me want to climb the highest mountian and scream with my loudest voice YAY FREE TRADE!!! But if you were smart and invested in gold and silver we can escape the hell hole that america is sure to become and live out our life on some tropical island somewhere that the world doesn't notice, and let these dogs return to their on vomit.

Ardent Listener
27th January 2011, 20:21
Change has a funny way of coming when you least expect it. When I was young I thought there would always be a USSR. We have never been closer to ending the FED than we are right now.

crashjp
27th January 2011, 22:04
I have been reading and hearing all this doom and gloom and anti- American propaganda for forty years now Don't believe it any of it !!!.

And yet for 40 years fewer and fewer hard working joes such as myself have been able to grab the next rung on the ladder of sucess but those on the top are ever climbing higher and higher and chuncking rocks down upon the rest of us, mind ya I'm not asking for a hand up, I'm just asking them to stop throwing those damn rocks.

fltacoma
27th January 2011, 22:17
Change has a funny way of coming when you least expect it. When I was young I thought there would always be a USSR. We have never been closer to ending the FED than we are right now.

amen to that! I hope Ron Paul gets what he wants!

silverheartbone
27th January 2011, 22:32
So heck no it won't survive, because it didn't.

I suspect that most of you will agree that now what we have is a zionist designed and controlled mess.

Not if we keep pursueing the half baked, we love loseing crapola that our leaders have been engaged in for the last 40 years or more, jeffery folks from the americanthinker.com has written an articale titled america is loseing the war for resources, it happens to be that as we refuse to drill for oil, mine for coal, and go get our natural gas, china has been investing in these these things in such a way as to make them the mega power of the future, I hope we all like the language they speak in china because we will need to learn to speak it so that we can be sure the we are licking the boots of our chinese masters to thier likeing, makes me want to climb the highest mountian and scream with my loudest voice YAY FREE TRADE!!! But if you were smart and invested in gold and silver we can escape the hell hole that america is sure to become and live out our life on some tropical island somewhere that the world doesn't notice, and let these dogs return to their on vomit.
I still think there is more than ample evidence to show that the US actually lost the War of 1812, and we continue as British subjects in deed. (that would explain the IRS)

1) The USA is becoming the USSA.
Close enough to permit a technicality...
that your youthful thoughts seem valid.

2) They, not we are close to ending the FED,
because their job is done,
and they are currently flushing this country down the drain
(if you haven't noticed).

crashjp
28th January 2011, 00:03
Why don't you just do the basics - live simply, save as much money as you can, invest in gold and silver, and then pick up bargains in the stock market in a few years. Why are so pessimistic and angry ? It's going to be fine. Don't let the silverbugs get you all frustrated and upset and paranoid. They are just using you to sell their products and advance their political and cultural agenda. You've got the people here to talk to and my wisdom to guide you, so relax and enjoy life !

My father the wisest man I know gave me the same advise in which I followed let's see how it worked out, 1. Save your money son its the foundation for your future, turns out when you put you money in a saveing account you get 1% intrest and. Then utt oh you grow to learn that inflation is 3% to 4% a year and now even higher and if I should need a loan from that same bank they only want a mere 11% to 22% intrest rate from me. 2. Buy a home son get it paid for and nobody can ever take it from you, turns out after you get it paid for if you fall into bad health and can't pay the taxes government can take your home sell it at auction not only keepinging the amount you owe in taxes but the rest as well, or if they want to build a shoping mall where my home is the city can take my home by imminent domian and give it to a private investor. 3. After you save enough money son you can start your own business, turns out that. In most fields of buiness today you have to be rich to comply with government regulations and codes. 4. Son the stock market can grow your money better than a bank, turns out that if you try to use a stock broker, the broker can make more money from company's that want him to reccomend their stock than what he can from his comission on my cash. So it matters not to him if he recommends a bad stock, and then after that their is H.F.T. and cooked books and insider tradeing. 5. The harder you work son the greater the rewards, I can't tell you how many times I've been in the supermarket buying beans and rice for my family and the folks in front of me are buying steaks with food stamps and then loading them into a caddy and driveing off. 6. Son america has they greatest industry in the world a good job will never be hard to find, turns out that my factory can be moved off shore and my job filled with some poor soul working for slave wages in a toxic waste zone and my government passes laws to give my company the incentive to do that very thing, 7. Son america is the land of justice, if I don't pay my taxes government will seize my property and throw my ass I jail b turns out if your the secratay of th treasurey or if your a cogressman who hasn't paid taxes on his home on a tropical island the same laws do not apply, son if you start a business you have to make it work nobody will be there to bail you out. Turns out that if you are mega corp or bank and you run your buisness into the ground that government can tax the hell out of the little guy to bial these mobsters out, my fathers advise was indeed wise advise if I'm playing on a level playing field but it turns out the game is fixed and its fixed for me to lose, so I ask for your forgiveness if I seem a bit gloomy at times, I guess it because I remember the america of my youth when my fathers advise still worked.

AgShaman
28th January 2011, 00:42
My father the wisest man I know gave me the same advise in which I followed let's see how it worked out, 1. Save your money son its the foundation for your future, turns out when you put you money in a saveing account you get 1% intrest and. Then utt oh you grow to learn that inflation is 3% to 4% a year and now even higher and if I should need a loan from that same bank they only want a mere 11% to 22% intrest rate from me. 2. Buy a home son get it paid for and nobody can ever take it from you, turns out after you get it paid for if you fall into bad health and can't pay the taxes government can take your home sell it at auction not only keepinging the amount you owe in taxes but the rest as well, or if they want to build a shoping mall where my home is the city can take my home by imminent domian and give it to a private investor. 3. After you save enough money son you can start your own business, turns out that. In most fields of buiness today you have to be rich to comply with government regulations and codes. 4. Son the stock market can grow your money better than a bank, turns out that if you try to use a stock broker, the broker can make more money from company's that want him to reccomend their stock than what he can from his comission on my cash. So it matters not to him if he recommends a bad stock, and then after that their is H.F.T. and cooked books and insider tradeing. 5. The harder you work son the greater the rewards, I can't tell you how many times I've been in the supermarket buying beans and rice for my family and the folks in front of me are buying steaks with food stamps and then loading them into a caddy and driveing off. 6. Son america has they greatest industry in the world a good job will never be hard to find, turns out that my factory can be moved off shore and my job filled with some poor soul working for slave wages in a toxic waste zone and my government passes laws to give my company the incentive to do that very thing, 7. Son america is the land of justice, if I don't pay my taxes government will seize my property and throw my ass I jail b turns out if your the secratay of th treasurey or if your a cogressman who hasn't paid taxes on his home on a tropical island the same laws do not apply, son if you start a business you have to make it work nobody will be there to bail you out. Turns out that if you are mega corp or bank and you run your buisness into the ground that government can tax the hell out of the little guy to bial these mobsters out, my fathers advise was indeed wise advise if I'm playing on a level playing field but it turns out the game is fixed and its fixed for me to lose, so I ask for your forgiveness if I seem a bit gloomy at times, I guess it because I remember the america of my youth when my fathers advise still worked.

Your heart is in the right place.
Nobody said the truth would be palatable.
The "Power" of silver does not extend very far past an insurance policy...for calamitous events.
It's meant to protect you and your family....and any gains in wealth looks to be a bonus at this point.
Perhaps that is the true lesson your father hoped to impart to you.
It should embolden you to, fear not, the storms of the future...in whatever form they show themselves.
Prepare for darker days...and you will be prepared...as best you can.
Then live your life to the fullest....because you and your family are prepared.

Curiosity will not kill this Cat!

crashjp
28th January 2011, 00:49
The "Power" of silver does not extend very far past an insurance policy...for calamitous events.
It's meant to protect you and your family....and any gains in wealth looks to be a bonus at this point.
It should embolden you to, fear not, the storms of the future...in whatever form they show themselves.

Wow awesome reply, well heard and well received.

seawolfxix
28th January 2011, 21:51
jeffery folks from the americanthinker.com has written an articale titled america is loseing the war for resources, it happens to be that as we refuse to drill for oil, mine for coal, and go get our natural gas, china has been investing in these these things in such a way as to make them the mega power of the future
Maybe I'm missing the big picture, but what's wrong with saving our natural resources? Is it a race to deplete them as fast as possible?

buffalo3
28th January 2011, 21:57
No. they are not. They are now being turned into crazy people that want us dead. You might be talking about all the gangs that are in the USA now or you might be talking about the 911 bombers. I don't know. Just remember a few things. They hate the USA because of what less then .001% of of the population in the USA has done to the world. Those .001%, have totally destroyed the values of what made america great. I will let you decide who these people are. You have 3 choices, politicians, bankers or commidity brokers.

I don't see the immigrants from the Third World out there complaining about America. They are out there doing their best to make it and know they are much better off than they were back home.

crashjp
28th January 2011, 22:18
Maybe I'm missing the big picture, but what's wrong with saving our natural resources? Is it a race to deplete them as fast as possible?

If you had bothered to read the article you would have found out that they are buying ours and depleteing them plus make sure they have all the resources in the world.

crashjp
28th January 2011, 23:32
This end of the American dream talk is getting very stale. Life has always been tough and the American experience has always been a real anomaly viewed in broad historical terms. So, America may not have the geatest industy in the world anymore, the markets are indeed rigged, government is too big, and taxes are too high. Well, adjust to the new realities, buy as much of the PM's as you can, simplify your life, and make as much money as you reasonably can and save as much as you can as well.

If you keep agreeing with the facts I present roger some may start to consider you to be on the doomy and gloomy side.

crashjp
28th January 2011, 23:38
No. they are not. They are now being turned into crazy people that want us dead. You might be talking about all the gangs that are in the USA now or you might be talking about the 911 bombers. I don't know. Just remember a few things. They hate the USA because of what less then .001% of of the population in the USA has done to the world. Those .001%, have totally destroyed the values of what made america great. I will let you decide who these people are. You have 3 choices, politicians, bankers or commidity brokers.

I don't see the immigrants from the Third World out there complaining about America. They are out there doing their best to make it and know they are much better off than they were back home.

I just have no desire for their past to become our future, something is wrong and it doesn't require a crystal ball to see where this path is leading.

valerb
28th January 2011, 23:50

I couldn't agree more!!!

valerb
28th January 2011, 23:57

I once read an article were the theory was that America was intentionally buying up everyone else's commodities and saving our own for the end, when everyone else was hanging high and dry. Sounds like a good theory, but you know those commodities wouldn't be saved for us at home. They would be sold on the world market for the highest bid.