mick silver
7th November 2008, 13:54
Dam their stocks are tanking , look like they maybe needing more of our money

mick silver
7th November 2008, 13:56
look bad for the ones with 401 k , are holding their stocks

Argentum
7th November 2008, 14:39
Yup, been watching CNBC off and on today. Folks, this just beginning to unwind..... I wouldn't even be surprised to see silver drop a buck or two. Nothing is working right.

LETMYSILVERGO
7th November 2008, 16:06
The More Silver Is Worth, The Lower The Price Gets..we Shall All Be Rich When It Hits Zero....dive- Dive - Dive Aaaah --oooga, Secure All Hatches.

Gino
7th November 2008, 17:53
Up periscope . . . US Dollar in range . . . locking on . . . fire all torpedoes. Wait. It's a trap! The USS Fed has launched silver seeking missiles. Prepare for impact . . . boom, boom, boom . . . we're taking on water, sir . . . the engine room is flooded, the hull is breached fo'ard and aft . . . sir, what do we do????

Calm down, Seaman! Empty all ballast tanks. Fill them with more Silver. Natural bouyancy will be restored shortly. If not . . . prepare to hold your breath, son.

silver_surfer
7th November 2008, 18:01
the car industry is done!!!!!!!!!Thats a good thing. That means the gasoline engine is done!!!!!!! Money hungary republican politicians...The car industry is done untill the electric car takes it place or solar.....and middle class can afford the new generation futuristic car..
Till then the econemy is done!! Why buy a new car when its goin still suck that gas.....used cars will be onlything to sell till new futuristic cars are affordable and much much more advanced. The econemy all depends on the automotive industry

paker
7th November 2008, 19:48
I want an Aptera if it ever gets out of California.

Argentum
8th November 2008, 13:08
I wonder when you all will hear about micro nuclear engines to power our tanks and weapons of war. Can you just see it, M1A1-NU. No refueling for 20 years. Or our cars..... I would buy one in a sec.

Kelly
8th November 2008, 13:48
Chech this out. These guys build cars that run on water, regular water!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgL8Gxz8Io0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZOsOB3z3IE&feature=related

research24
8th November 2008, 17:20
I'll bet they build flying saucers, too!