PDA

View Full Version : Cash Or Gold

mick silver
6th November 2008, 14:38
http://www.321gold.com/editorials/sprott/sprott110608.html

Irishfan1
6th November 2008, 15:16
Good points in the article. Wonder when the dollar will fall like the other currencies. No where to run or hide then except gold and silver. Im starting to wonder about silver being a regular commodity instead of a store of value. I got a lotta silver and no gold, maybe I should unload some silver and get gold. The author of that article didnt say anything about silver.

rudy
6th November 2008, 15:44
Good points in the article. Wonder when the dollar will fall like the other currencies. No where to run or hide then except gold and silver. Im starting to wonder about silver being a regular commodity instead of a store of value. I got a lotta silver and no gold, maybe I should unload some silver and get gold. The author of that article didnt say anything about silver.

I'm with you. I have only silver and go back & forth about adding a little gold. I just can't pull the trigger on gold with the large ratio between gold & silver. Gold seems expensive relative to silver.

duneyman
6th November 2008, 15:57
I had just silver until I sold some in June and bought some gold. I believed it should do better in a financial crisis and recent events have confirmed this.

jason
6th November 2008, 16:05
cash will be king for 2009