PDA

View Full Version : Massachusetts State Income Tax Repeal Fails

chux03
4th November 2008, 21:32
According to my news search on www.google.com, the people of Taxachusetts have FAILED to repeal their MUCH LOVED state income tax. Why would the northeastern species of human (though VERY liberal as a group) reject something that would let them keep more of their hard earned money and instead knuckle under to the state and vote more or less to keep such a freedom and liberty BUSTING tax from going where it belongs....into the garbage can?

THIS IS TRULY OUTRAGEOUS and proves that mob rule otherwise known as DEMOCRACY can be hazardous to both your pocket book and one's present state of mind AND your health. Voters SO BRAINWASHED AND SCARED OF THEIR OWN SHADOW, BY BIG GOVERNMENT LOVING MEDIA TOUTING LIE AFTER LIE AND THEIR BUDDIES IN STATE GOVERNMENT PREDICTING THE END OF THE WORLD AS THEY KNOW IT, that they can't even do the right thing and that would be to VOTE to remove the shackles installed by your own state government.

And to think, Taxachusetts was the scene of the Boston Tea Party and many other tax hating acts at our country's earliest beginnings. And to think they have degenerated into this. I'm both amazed and DISGUSTED by the BIG TAX LOVERS in Taxachusetts and tonight I'm EXTREMELY glad I'm living clear across the country where the stench from this isn't so bad.

To me, this is a more important story than who gets to be the king-emperor-sugar daddy-in chief, setting in Washington DC.

At last glance I see the voters there DID DO SOMETHING RIGHT in that they will be the first state to DECRIMINALIZE the possession of an ounce or less of pot STATEWIDE, IN THE NATION. Makes you wonder if they weren't sampling too much of their own stash before voting on less taxes, doesn't it?? :)

thowze
4th November 2008, 21:37
Need a little help here. What does this political topic have to do with silver?

odinmage1984
4th November 2008, 21:40
Need a little help here. What does this political topic have to do with silver?

Maybe because if you sell your silver they'd like to tax the profit you make.

chux03
4th November 2008, 21:41
If they didn't take away so much of my money in taxes, I could buy more silver.

How's that?

thowze
4th November 2008, 22:06
If they didn't take away so much of my money in taxes, I could buy more silver.

How's that?

Now that is something I can clearly understand!:D