PDA

View Full Version : Apmex just got in a bunch of (random) stuff

odinmage1984
4th November 2008, 21:13
That's odd, stuff I've never seen there before, besides silver maples, they have rounds from sunshine mint and suisse credit. Does the timing and items seem odd to anybody else?

main1event
4th November 2008, 21:15
They also have an order for Silver Eagles and dropped the price premium by $1.00

odinmage1984
4th November 2008, 21:23
They also have an order for Silver Eagles and dropped the price premium by $1.00

I'm not complaining exactly, better than ebay, but I personally won't have the funds until Friday. Bummer. I'm just trying to get a half decent average. Right now for me it's 1431.96 for 83 and 1/2 ounces (and 1/10th also) ... a bit of an ouch.

Unless anybody wants to suggest holding for a price break.

MikeJ
5th November 2008, 12:50
Amazingly now they have a bunch of Platinum for sale, as well as plenty of Silver Philharmonics and Krugerrands. They probably had these all along.

odinmage1984
5th November 2008, 12:55
Amazingly now they have a bunch of Platinum for sale, as well as plenty of Silver Philharmonics and Krugerrands. They probably had these all along.

And lucky us, based on current spot.

hiyosilver
5th November 2008, 21:42
To all you people posting your holdings here, you need to think of what the consequences might be for doing so....

MikeJ
5th November 2008, 22:23
Yeah keep that on the down-low. I think you might be able to get a better deal on ebay anyway. Especially with the cashback promotion from Microsoft and much lower shipping than APMEX.