PDA

View Full Version : Make sure you write in Ron Paul

Erniescar
4th November 2008, 11:55
For those in the US voting today... write in Ron Paul... and pass it on to everyone you know

SkinnerVic
4th November 2008, 13:07
And give the Obamination a free ride - no thanks. As I've said before in other threads, I did that very thing before and learned a huge lesson. His name was Ross Perot. I ended up getting Bill Clinton.

fredrock
4th November 2008, 14:14
For those in the US voting today... write in Ron Paul... and pass it on to everyone you know

At 08:45 this morning I cast the first ballot in my life that really made a difference. (I've not missed an election 1984)

And yes, Ron Paul and a little unknown from right here in Columbus, Ohio were on the ticket! Ron Paul was on the top of the ticket of course.

Since he did not pick a running mate, I volunteered my services to be his VP. I just want to take a few minutes to thank everyone who voted for Ron Paul and I:)

If we win, you have my word that the IRS, Federal Reserve, and the Income Tax are HISTORY!!! And get ready to see all of your loved ones in the military who are over seas because they are coming home for good! The next war they fight will be to protect America from an invasion.

Thanks again for all your support. Ron Paul and I love you America!
Fred

cdavport
4th November 2008, 15:04
And give the Obamination a free ride - no thanks. As I've said before in other threads, I did that very thing before and learned a huge lesson. His name was Ross Perot. I ended up getting Bill Clinton.

Whenever you vote for the lesser of evil, you are voting for evil.

fredrock
4th November 2008, 15:38

So far today, I have had to inform three John McCain / Republican Party telephone solicitors that I have indeed already voted for the Republican candidate running for President, Ron Paul!

You should have heard their excitement fade. Too bad! If they were true Republicans, they would have had an easy victory.

Fred

5-9's
4th November 2008, 15:48

http://forums.silverseek.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

http://70.86.236.122/~kcatmw/ubbthreads/userfiles/170312-illuminati.jpg

SkinnerVic
4th November 2008, 16:50

I'm not slamming anyone's conscience so much as I take issue with their inability to take off the tin foil hat to see the bigger picture of actually having an impact. I'm not being cute when I say that my fore into "conscience driven voting" of Ross Perot gave us evil in the form of Bill Clinton. As much as your trite expression above gets used; it's not effective here and never was - it's a cop out.

For the sake of argument, lets say they're both "evil". Unfortunately, things aren't black and white with your candidate choices. I prefer to consider it as a continuum of evil from 1-10, one is at about a 2 and the other is at 9.3. Taking action against a 9.3 evil is far nobler than patting yourself on the back that you did a "good thing" by pissing away a valuable vote on a candidate that wouldn't turn away money from really evil people, like neo-nazis (http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2007/11/ron_pauls_dirty_money.asp).

So, I've been there and done that before to learn an outstanding lesson and I'm not about to do it again. And if you seriously can't see a difference between them, I can't help you. Hence I leave you with this quote, which is far more applicable:

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

(soapbox retracts into shoes)

fredrock
4th November 2008, 20:04
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

(soapbox retracts into shoes)

Hey Skinner, I appreciate your comments, I don't agree with them, but I do appreciate them.

For my part, I do not see a difference in the evil of both candidates. If as you say, it was 9.3 vs. 2, the argument may sway me, but I view both men as bought and paid for by the same controlling interests.

Here is an article worth reading: Jack Johnson vs. John Jackson
http://www.lewrockwell.com/kramer/kramer21.html

Fred

One_of_Many
4th November 2008, 20:08
SkinnerVic..You see one of them as a 2 and the other a 9.3? wow Talk about having to much foil in your head gear. I'd rate them almost the same. Both tools of the illuminati, wheather the realize it or not. Neither will bring the solutions we need.

I'm proud to say that I have never voted for a Bush or a Clinton. I was for Perot back then and for Ron Paul now. No foil here. I switched to mylar years ago.

cdavport
4th November 2008, 20:12
For the sake of argument, lets say they're both "evil". Unfortunately, things aren't black and white with your candidate choices. I prefer to consider it as a continuum of evil from 1-10, one is at about a 2 and the other is at 9.3. Taking action against a 9.3 evil is far nobler than patting yourself on the back that you did a "good thing" by pissing away a valuable vote on a candidate that wouldn't turn away money from really evil people, like neo-nazis (http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2007/11/ron_pauls_dirty_money.asp).

)[/I]

Who's pissing away a vote? Things will never ever change with your attitude. The repubs know that have your vote, all they have to do is run someone a tiny bit better (if that is even the case) and they know they have your vote. This is pissing away a vote. The only way we will ever change things is to let them know we will not tolerate anyone running for office that is willing to do the bidding of the NWO. It is kind of like the difference between riding in a car towards a cliff at 100MPH, or in another at 75 MPH. You're going to wind up in the same place.

skijake
4th November 2008, 20:33
Ron Paul was marginalized from the get-go. McCain? Really? Come-on, that's not the Right's choice or Conservatives. That's who we are allowed to vote for. Too bad we can't use our vote to vote against someone until we have a clear cut winner. Now that would spice things up! We're screwed 08!:(

fredrock
4th November 2008, 20:34
And the great state of Ohio goes to... The Rich Corporate Elitists and the Wall Street gang of thieves once again.

Yes folks, Ohio has once again played the pivitol roll in giving you a President you can be proud of. A big government tax and spend same old same old just like the last one, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the...well you get the point.

Hold on to your silver and gold, I smell inflation in the air:rolleyes:

Fred

fansubs_ca
5th November 2008, 01:20
So far today, I have had to inform three John McCain / Republican Party telephone solicitors that I have indeed already voted for the Republican candidate running for President, Ron Paul!

Interesting fact, due to the shear number of people that need to be
reminded to go vote _both_ the Republicans _and_ the Democrats will
rather than use volunteers actually hire subcontractors to call for them,
talk fast, and remind as many party members to go vote as possible in
as short a time as possible. So there is a distict possibility that the
person who calls you may be for the other party themselves or may be
indifferent but they've gotta follow orders at work if they want to be
still working there and doing the other things they usualy do after the
election. (Typically these are telemarketing companies.) I used to work
for one such company and I remember that in the 1998 election we had
contracts from _both_ parties so the person calling for the Democrats could
in fact be sitting one row over from the person calling for the Republicans.
One thign we were instucted was to not get into discussing actual politics
(which was a good thing for various reasons) but to just read the message
reminding to go vote and move on to the next call as quickly as possible,
in other words to sound like a recording. The funniest was the one
temporary worker who when somebody asked him if he was a recording
said "yes" then continued reading. :D

One difference I noticed was that the Republican scripts were pretty much
"go vote" in slightly longer wording, but the Democrat scripts were more
trying to fear monger about the Republicans.

Yes, Canadians were amoungst the ones hired to do the calling. Due the
sheer volume of work to be done in such a small period of time each
company pretty much had to throw all the resources it had at it regardless
of where those resources were. Needless to say there was very little
telemarketing happening in those 3 days except what was needed to
appease a few companies that really didn't want to suspend their
telemarketing during the election. Most clients were talked into taking
a break on their telemarketing though.

SkinnerVic
5th November 2008, 09:13
Now we are stuck with the great student of Saul Alinsky... I found this quote which gives you all an overview of what lies ahead for the next 4 years.

The agitator's job, according to Alinsky, is first to bring folks to the "realization" that they are indeed miserable, that their misery is the fault of unresponsive governments or greedy corporations, then help them to bond together to demand what they deserve, and to make such an almighty stink that the dastardly governments and corporations will see imminent "self-interest" in granting whatever it is that will cause the harassment to cease.
People are right - we have Jimma Carter Dos and it's 1977 all over again but this time the financials are MUCH worse. So, get your lives straight, get out of debt and your house in order, and most importantly pray.