PDA

View Full Version : Learning

Frelodr
3rd November 2008, 13:23
It kinda looks to me that we just had what is called a Head and Shoulders. Can anyone else see that or am I seeing things? Lodr

research24
3rd November 2008, 14:57
I don't know about the shoulders but I see an awful lot of people loosing their heads!

jason
3rd November 2008, 15:02
hi research24,, may i ask are you a trader or invester or maybe both?

research24
3rd November 2008, 15:08
Can't exactly say. When I see irresistable opportunities I pounce on them, but that doesn't happen very often. Probably a vulture preying on road kill would be more apt.

Interesting thing about the yin and yang simbol is that the direct translation means danger / opportunity are part of one.

jason
3rd November 2008, 15:16
smiles..whats your take on silver?? we,re still in a down trend i would say but long term fundamentals look good after all this deflation has subsided...what do you think??..ps i love your posts you try to keep peoples feet on the ground when they seem like they are up in the clouds:D

cdavport
3rd November 2008, 17:48
smiles..whats your take on silver?? we,re still in a down trend i would say but long term fundamentals look good after all this deflation has subsided...what do you think??..ps i love your posts you try to keep peoples feet on the ground when they seem like they are up in the clouds:D

Oh gosh! Now your gonna put his head in the clouds:D

research24
3rd November 2008, 18:45
Hey! Above the clouds you can see for mile and miles and miles.

I've said many times I have no idea where silver will go as long as the deleveraging (dumping assets to pay off loans) process continues. This can and probably will play out over several years, so could care less if it goes to zero. I'm not in it for short term gain. Im prepared to hold indefinitely, which makes it hard to loose. It is also survival money if TSHTF.

Unfortunately, a lot of you people who worry about the price every day are going to get shaken out.

jason
4th November 2008, 07:19
Hey! Above the clouds you can see for mile and miles and miles.

I've said many times I have no idea where silver will go as long as the deleveraging (dumping assets to pay off loans) process continues. This can and probably will play out over several years, so could care less if it goes to zero. I'm not in it for short term gain. Im prepared to hold indefinitely, which makes it hard to loose. It is also survival money if TSHTF.

Unfortunately, a lot of you people who worry about the price every day are going to get shaken out.

good answer.. i am in for the long term holding physical ----- onz and counting :