PDA

View Full Version : maybe this explains where all the silver went

augernaut
3rd November 2008, 07:53
no mas...no mas....no mas

LETMYSILVERGO
3rd November 2008, 08:11
TELL Anunnaki, WHEN YOU SEE HIM OR HER, THAT I'LL PAY $50..0 AN OZ FOR THE GOLD THEY DON'T NEED ON THE MOTHER SHIP.

Frelodr
3rd November 2008, 08:18
I bid 51.00 an oz. Lodr

Golden
3rd November 2008, 08:48
Gold and silver make me feel better too! :P

Kelly
3rd November 2008, 09:22
In November I had the privilege of listening to Fr. Charles Moore, a Roman Catholic Priest, speak on the Coast to Coast radio talk show. Moore, an obvious maverick among the Catholics, also talked about the Anunnaki and his belief in their control over the human race.

It is Moore’s opinion that the Anunnaki come to Earth to mine gold. He said gold is an element that cannot be found on Niberu. The Anunnaki use a form of alchemy to refine gold into a liquid that they consume. When done correctly, Moore claims the metal makes the consumer young and healthy, gives them great mental powers, and assures eternal life in this body and in this dimension. The formula that works for the Anunnaki also would work for humans, he said. Moore believes the Anunnaki created us to mine gold for them. Indeed, gold is regarded by humans to be a most precious and admired metal. It is worn freely as decorative jewelry. Gold also has been used to make coins of value.Since hearing that broadcast, I have stumbled upon the writings of yet another Anunnaki believer: Zecharia Sitchin.Sitchin, an expert in ancient Semitic and Hebrew languages, has stirred much controversy with his books, writings and lectures. His Earth Chronicles series offers the premise that mythology is the repository of ancient memory, the Bible is a historic and scientific document, and ancient civilizations were the product of knowledge given to the people by the Anunnaki.

Ohhhhhh my gawd!!!! Did he actually post that?

Well, I've got news for Sitchin! He should have gotten his nose out of Sumerian literature long enough to read the Rig Veda. The Anunnaki didn't come from Nibiru; Anu and his sons came from India. Anu was one of the five sons of a king named Yayati. They were fully human; no ET to them. During the most famous war talked about in the Rig, the war of Sudas, Anu and his sons were soundly defeated and eventually driven out of India. Parts of the Rig Veda and Vedic historians like the author, David Frawley, suggest that part of the reason Anu and his sons were driven away was because they were practitioners of black magic. The Anunnaki then came to the Middle East, murdered the existing king and his family in cold blood and then pretty much took the whole Middle East over. Then the same bunch of Anunnaki went to Egypt to begin the Pharaonic dynasty. The same Anunnaki were also responsible for creating the god system of Canaan as well.

There is tons of evidence in the literature from all Middle Eastern cultures of antiquity to suggest that their entire religion was indeed centered upon the practice of magic. The present-day Illuminati system, right down to the magic symbolism seen in Washington DC, can all be traced back to the system of magic that began in the Middle East with the dynastic family line begun by Anu. In the Bible the Anunnaki are called the "Anakim." The Anunnaki gods (the dynastic family of Anu from India) are the subject of countless epic tales in the ancient Sumerian literature. These same UFO/Vimana flying "gods" were called "angels" in the Old Testament, and there is much to suggest that much of the Old Testament writtings were based upon the earlier Sumerian and Egyptian records detailing the activities of "the Anunnaki gods." Whether you are looking at Vedic history, the Bible, or the history of Sumer and Egypt, wherever the Anunnaki went they were worshipped as "the gods" (or "angels") however they appear to have been as human as you and I are. And if these tales are true, then most of them possessed the philosophical scrupels of gnats. They gained power over the people because they possessed an advanced technology that was withheld from the common man whom they enslaved. And yes, the Anunnaki certainly did require their human slaves to work in the gold mines of the Sinai. The whole Anunnaki system seemed to be a bizaar combination of black magic coupled to an advanced technology coupled to the philosophy of enslavement, which ultimately has its roots in the Aryan caste system of ancient Vedic India.

Although Zecharia Sitchin has most of the world convinced that the Anunnaki were UFO driving extraterrestrials from Nibiru, in my opinion, that's a crock of BS. And I can say that with considerable authority, because I am very, very well versed in ancient Middle Eastern history. I've even tracked damn near every text Sitchin ever mentioned in his books. Too many people accept Sitchin's claims, and most of them haven't done a lick of homework on it, much less read any of the texts Sitchin bases his claims on. In the first place Sitchin and his team of researchers were given a grant from the Laurence Rockefeller Foundation (Yes, David Rockefellers' now deceased brother!) to "prove" the existence of extraterrestrials. Laurence Rockefeller paid numerous research teams for years to prove that UFOs are the product of an extraterrestrial technology. One might reasonably wonder, in fact, if the massive amount of Rockefeller money put into "proving" the ET theory wasn't part of a cover-up to hide the fact that the US military has been experimenting with advanced UFO type technologies ever since they confiscated all the Nazi scientific research and technology at the end of WWII in Project Paper Clip.

Both the Anunnaki and the Nazi's got their UFO high tech wisdom from exactly the same source; the ancient religious records and history of ancient India and Tibet! Only, in antiquity these vehicles were not called UFOs; they were called "Vimanas". Both India and Tibet have text after text describing how to build the damn things. In fact I've even got a copy of the Vimana texts, and trust me, I've read every damn page of it!

During the 20's and the 30's money poured into Germany, 30 billion America dollars in fact, and it came directly from the Federal Reserve Bank, who basically bankrolled the Nazi movement, including their explorations into Tibet. All this goes back to Mdme. Blavatsky, and the theosophical paradigms she presented in her channeled messages from "the Tibetan" which became the black magic basis for Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati movement, and especially the occult theories that were behind the Nazi movement. All bought and paid for by the Rothschild banking system, and their lackeys, the Federal Reserve!

Yep! The damn bankers that own the Federal Reserve bought and paid for the Nazis!!! Anyway, the bankers bankrolled Germany and with that money, Germany sent several teams of explorers into Tibet, all presumably looking for their infamous "Aryan roots" in the infamous Aryan Vedic history of India and Tibet. While there is indeed all sorts of public hoopla declaring the Nazis were merely looking for their Aryan roots, that too appears to be a cover-up. The truth is the Nazi's were apparently looking for unpublished data on the ancient Vimana (UFO) technology that was rampart throughout India and Tibet way back in history at about the end of the last ice age, as those are the tales found in the Rig Veda; the oldest written history on earth. And from the looks of things, the Germans did indeed find what they were looking for, because by the end of WWII Germany had already built several operating UFO/Vimanas and all that technology was inherited by America at the end of WWII.

The Anunnaki technology and the Nazi technology is one and the same thing. It doesn't come from Nibiru, and it isn't extraterrestrial. The technology is man made! And bought and paid for by bankers who would just as soon you worshipped them as "the gods."

http://www.eyepod.org/Nazi-Disc-Photos.html

Get real, people!

nayoibi
3rd November 2008, 10:37
Thank you , once and again , Kelly ... ufo's are indeed - MAN-made ! I ,(for one) am damn tired of all the babylonian-inspired superstition and mumbo-jumbo ... How can mankind ever advance if the prevailing doctrines are based on 'death-culture' ? There was a great skit on SNL , featuring an actor portraying the roman catholic,Joe Biden . It would have been funny if it hadn't been so close to truth , "Mark my words there will be a manufactured crisis , when jupiter points to trident in the second house , we will give florida back to spain , set fire to washington ,, " etcetera etcetera..... (not exact quote , but full of roman/mason mumbo-jumbo) and it appears that Sarah Palin was chosen to boost the career of Tina Fey and not the other way around . The truth of all matters is that there were always plenty of resources on this earth to go around and it is only because the top ten percent have been hoarding and not replenishing , that we find ourselves in the present problems. It should be up for debate , which segment of the earth's population needs to leave...and we should hope it would be decided that it is the obsessively greedy 'elite' portion of the population should board their ufo's and head for mars-permanently. I have always felt that if there ever really was too many people on this earth , creation and nature could and would take care of it , without all the nasty man-made interventions. With the right allocations of resources , combined with proper priorities and constant replenishing , this earth was always capable of supporting a wealth of life. The problem is not the common man , it is the greed at the top.

Kelly
3rd November 2008, 11:06
Thanks for the kind words, Nayoibi. There really is tons of information on this stuff out there.

In the ancient Indian text titled the Yantra Sarvasa, said to have been written by the sage, Maharshi Bhardwaj, the section titled Vainmankika Prakarana had eight full chapters dealing entirely with aeronautics. David Hatcher Childress, author of Technology of the Gods, writes…

"In it Bhardwaj describes Vimana, or aerial craft, as being of three classes; (1)those that can travel from place to place; (2) those that travel from one country to another; and (3) those that travel between planets. Of special concern among these were the military planes whose functions were delineated in some very considerable detail and which read today like something clean out of science fiction. For instance they had to be impregnable, unbreakable, non-combustible and indestructible capable of coming to a dead stop in the twinkling of an eye; invisible to enemies; capable of listening to the conversations and sounds in hostile planes; technically proficient to see and record things, persons, incidents and situations going on inside enemy planes; know at every stage the direction of movement of other aircraft in the vicinity; capable of rendering the enemy crew into a state of suspended animation, intellectual torpor or complete loss of consciousness, capable of destruction; manned by pilots and co-travelers who could adapt in accordance with the climate in which they moved; temperature regulated inside; constructed of very light and heat absorbing metals; provided with mechanisms that could enlarge or reduce images and enhance or diminish sounds."

Also, this is a good link on the history of Vimana/UFOs.

http://www.vigyanprasar.gov.in/comcom/vimana.htm

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that the Fed Banking families, who have their roots in Germany and the Illuminati groups are convinced that they are indeed the Aryan descendants of the "Anunnaki gods." It's important to keep things in perspective though. The historical evidence does not indicate that the Anunnaki were extraterrestrial; they were simply men with an advanced technology similar to what we are capable of achieving today. There is much to suggest that in antiquity, both Atlantis and India possessed this technology, and there is also much that suggests their Vimana craft was indeed capable of exploring other planets within our solar system, with both the moon and Mars being the most probable destinations.

We have also sent a team of astronauts to the moon, never-the-less that doesn't make Buzz Aldrin an "extraterrestrial."

This is especially important because unfortunately, the same group of bankers that have just engineered the economic collapse, have also bought and paid for UFO/Vimana type technologies. You may be reasonably certain the day is coming when sooner or later the banksters and their military elite minions will come flying down in saucer shaped vehicles, demanding that we once again worship them as "the gods."

Screw 'em. I ain'ta gonna worship the pricks. Period.

garydrumm
3rd November 2008, 13:04
This thread is too weird for me.

Frelodr
3rd November 2008, 13:18
My humanities class was this crap. I told them I would never see a ROMAN in my field. They didn't care, I still had to pay for that bull. Lodr

pbmaxb
3rd November 2008, 13:20
reptilians for sure!

nayoibi
3rd November 2008, 13:22
This thread is too weird for me. Thank you , garydrumm , for the levity and the reality check. You are right !!! It is all too weird for anybody with even a modicum of sanity, left. Let us go back to the basics .... Gold , silver and all precious metals are good for mankind ! Their value as a monetary measure is precisely because the value of PM's is medicinal , industrial and not to mention , candy for the eye. Gold in moderation is useful for the brain and aids longevity....silver is anti-septic and anti-microbial. The industrial uses for precious metals is nearly unlimited......what a wonderful world ! Whatever/whoever created and put the precious metals within the crust of this earth , deserves the gratitude !

Kelly
3rd November 2008, 13:28
Oh, it's weird all right, nobody is denying that. But the texts are there, they are real, and they have been translated and documented by archeologists and scholars around the world.

Either people who lived between 3500 - 2000 BC were the greatest science fiction writers in the world and capable of describing technologies that are fully recognizable today, or it is as they claimed it was, and the ancients were reporting real events.

I've been reading these texts since about 1971. I ended up spending a small fortune on books, but today many of those texts are online. Not all of them are online, of course, and the online versions are not necessarily always the most reliable translations, but today even you have access to many of the ancient texts.

You can peruse any of the following web sites, and read some of those texts for yourself.

http://www.earth-history.com/

http://www.sacred-texts.com/search.htm

http://www.piney.com/BabIndex.html

I particularly suggest you spend some time reading the Babylonian Creation Text, known as the Enuma Elish; the oldest copy of which dates to around 2000 BC. It appears to be a condensed version of several older known creation tales.

http://www.piney-2.com/Enuma1.html

When the Hebrews were captured by the Babylonians, circa 600 BC, there is every reason to believe that their priesthood was schooled in Babylonian history, and when the priests and scribes returned to Jerusalem from Babylon, many of the Old Testament Bible tales were written down as a Hebrew version of the same tales told in the Babylonian texts.

All of these texts are absolutely written from the Anunnaki Elitist point of view. However, personally I don't think any of the Anunnaki gods necessarily qualify as "the good guys." And unfortunately, there is certainly every reason to believe that the banking families do indeed consider themselves to be the direct descendants of the Anunnaki. At least that is what the Iluminati schools of thought proclaim.

The Atrahasis is interesting too. It contains the Anunnaki version of human creation.

http://www.piney.com/Atrahasis.html

You won't like it though. And it is indeed very weird.

LETMYSILVERGO
3rd November 2008, 15:15
All Aboard The Mother Ship--- Don't Forget To Drink The Kool-aid!!

the_moonbeam
3rd November 2008, 16:28
Far too much info for me. The Mother-Ship is just going to have to leave without me...I've got a comet ride reserved.

JesterJay
3rd November 2008, 17:41
WHO owns the Mothership and How is it paid for???
No doubt Fed Reserve "last resort" financing. Perhaps even Iacoccarian terms like for the old K cars.
Weird is NOT the word,
JesterJay

All Aboard The Mother Ship--- Don't Forget To Drink The Kool-aid!!

Trvlr45
3rd November 2008, 18:39

It's alittle out of mt realm as well.I barely have time to keep up with what the Banksters, Communists, Fascists and Terrorists are up to.

Kelly
3rd November 2008, 19:03
There is every reason to believe that Nazi Germany did indeed rediscover the secrets of UFO/Vimana technology. Those pictures in the earlier link are not fakes. Today, unfortunately, thanks to Project PaperClip, that technology appears to be in the possession of the military/industrial complex which take their orders and are ultimately funded by the very same banking dynasty that is presently engineering the economic collapse.

Nearly ten million people around the world have to date given eyewitness accounts of UFO sightings since the end of WWII. You would be sorely mistaken if you believe those accounts are coming from the lunatic fringe. Many of those testimonies have been given by police, military men, air force pilots, commercial jet pilots and even the Apollo astronauts.

Since the "extraterrestrial hypothesis" was apparently bought and paid for with grant money coming from the Rockefellers, I am sincerely afraid the ET hypethesis must, by virtue of its source, be considered disinformation.

It is far more likely that what people are seeing in the skies is completely terrestrial in origin.

The modern New World Order/One World Government was officially launched back in the 1760s when it first came into existence under the name 'Illuminati' ('Enlightened'). This Illuminati was organized by one Adam Weishaupt, born a Jew, who converted to Catholicism and became a Catholic priest. At the behest of the then newly organized House of Rothschild, under the tutelage of Mayer Amschel Rothschild, Weishaupt defected from Catholicism and organized the Illuminati. Nazi Germany subscribed to the same occult beliefs, and it was the Illuminati beliefs, funded by the Federal Reserve bankers, that led the Germans back to Tibet in search of ancient unpublished manuscripts detailing how to build a UFO/Vimana so they could once again live as gods.

What Paulsen, as the banker's lackey for the Rothschild dynasty is doing today is, in effect, an attempt at the wholesale enslavement of you, me, our children and our children's children, and the bankers see nothing wrong with that. It is the core belief of these banking families that their Anunnaki roots give them the right to enslave you. They actually believe that is your destiny, just as they believe it is their destiny and birthright to rule over you.

Unfortunately, the evidence not only indicates they have total control over the economic functions of our planet, the evidence also suggests they have access to a technology that is unbelievably advanced.

That kind of technology in the hands of proven despots does not bode well for any of us.

research24
3rd November 2008, 19:38

Not quite as weird as Washington and politics, is it? Some people are in love with conspiracies as they serve as a ready answer for the unexplainable, as do ghosts, demons and dragons. Oh, yes, and chickcharnies and gremlins, too. If'n ye be Irish.

Kelly
3rd November 2008, 19:55
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ufo+sightings+2008&search_type=&aq=0&oq=UFO

research24
3rd November 2008, 19:59
Okay, I bit on that one . . . . :roll:

Jay2008
3rd November 2008, 20:43
"Nazi UFO Conspiracy" is on Discovery Channel at 9 CT tonight... I hear the commercial as I am reading Kelly's post... Weird!

Kelly
4th November 2008, 03:21
Thanks so much Jay for turning me on to that Discovery Channel documentary. It was excellent, although the producers certianly missed a great deal of the story.

Most folks today realize that our dearly beloved Federal Reserve Banksters funded both sides of WWII, but not that many people seem to realize that the Federal Reserve Bank pretty much rebuilt Germany after the end of WWI. This is not a "conspiracy theory." It's a fact that was actually entered into the congressional record of 1931, when Rep. Louis T. McFadden, who was Chairman of the House Banking Committee for twelve years, made this enraged speech standing before Congress.

"After WWI, Germany fell into the hands of the German International Bankers. Those bankers bought her and they now own her, lock, stock and barrel. They purchased her industries, they have mortgages on her soil, they control her production; they control all her public utilities. The International German Bankers have subsidized the present government of Germany and they have also supplied every dollar of the money Adolf Hitler has used in his lavish campaign to build up a threat to the government of Bruening. When Bruening fails to obey the orders of the German International Bankers, Hitler is brought forth to scare the Germans into submission. Through the Federal Reserve Board over thirty billions of dollars was pumped into Germany…You have all heard of the spending that has taken place in Germany…modernistic dwellings, her great planetariums, her gymnasiums, her swimming pools, her fine public highways, her perfect factories….All this was done with our money. All this was given to Germany through the Federal Reserve Board. The Federal Reserve Board has pumped so many billions of dollars into Germany that they dare not name the total."

Eight years later, Hitler would invade Poland.

McFadden's statement that the Fed had given over 30 billion dollars to Germany is really quite astounding. By today's standards that sum would be over 600 billion dollars (it takes $21.40 today to buy what a dollar bought in 1913) and that's not exactly chicken feed by anyone's standards.

I am very confident in stating that the Federal Reserve funded the German expeditions into Tibet and India that took place during the 30's. I am equally confident that the German Flying Disk projects, including the now famous Nazi Bell, were all prototypes taken from the Vimana texts; the ancient flying disk "how to" manuals that have been guarded for millennia by the Buddhist and Hindu monks in some of Asia's remotest monasteries.

In 1923, a fellow named T. K Ellappa of Bangalore, India did a series of drawings based upon his interpretation of what the various types of Vimanas described in those texts would look like. From the saucer-shaped flying disks to the uncanny resemblance to the now famous Nazi bell, these Vimana drawings are nearly exact duplicates of the prototypes of the flying disks and advanced aerial craft that was later produced in Nazi Germany. You can see an excellent series of the collected photographic stills and schematic drawings of the Nazi UFOs on this little video presentation. Their resemblance to the drawings of the Vedic Vimanas is absolutely remarkable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv9NCoToBNE

There is no doubt in my mind that the Nazi flying disk technologies were based upon the instruction manuals for Vimana craft that are said to have been passed down through the various Buddhist and Hindu priesthoods for literally thousands of years. It is well-known that the Tibetan Yellow Hat Sect, the same Tibetan Buddhist Sect that the Dali Lama belongs to, not only apparently cooperated with the Germans, they apparently sent a delegation to Germany to help with their Vimana/UFO project.

When Russia invaded Berlin at the end of WWII, six men from the Yellow Hat sect were found dead laying in a circle, and they had apparently committed ritual suicide together. At the same time, the bodies of over 1000 Asians were also found dead, dressed in full Nazi uniform and found along side of the Nazi soldiers that had been killed when the Russians entered Berlin.

At the end of WWII America and her funding money machine, the Federal Reserve, made sure that America ultimately inherited all the German research, schematics and even, I dare say, some of the top Nazi scientists who had worked on the project through the efforts of Operation Paperclip.

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Paperclip)

This stuff was hardly even known a mere five years ago. But today, not only have Americans stepped forth and admitted working on an American flying disk project after the end of WWII, several elderly German men who had worked on the German "Vril Project" have also come forth and spilled their guts as well. The pictures of the German Flying Disks are absolutely authentic, and to my knowledge to date no reputable expert has been able to debunk those photos or prove them to be fakes.

It would seem our dearly beloved Federal Reserve Banksters have quite a long history of funding secret high tech military projects, and I dare say, Hanky Panky Paulsen's recent antics are but the mere tip of the Federal Reserve iceberg.

It is my firm belief that the now popular "extraterrestrial hypothesis" was nothing but a ruse; disinformation bought and paid for by the Rockefeller end of the Rothschild banking cartel, in order to deceive the public about the very terrestrial origins of the very odd craft seen in our skies by millions of witnesses today.

If you didn't get to see the Discovery Channel's presentation of the Nazi UFO Conspiracy, this little short from the History Channel covers some of the basic information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfh2yrZAm2g

Or just take your pick of any number of videos; there is an increasing amount of information on it.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Nazi+UFOs&search_type=&aq=f

It is my firm belief that the advanced Nazi technologies, as well as the very top secret flying craft technology so evident in America's military-industrial black projects has been bought and paid for by the interest the Federal Reserve Bankers collect from creating fractional reserve dollars out of thin air all based upon a virtual mountain of debt that is breaking the backs of American citizens.

You folks need to wake up to what the bankers and their military minions have really been up to. I can assure you they are actively seeking the technology that will allow them to "play god," and God only knows what they intend to do with it.

pkrebaum
4th November 2008, 08:41
What a _ _ _ _ _ of _ _ _ _ !

Any planet with sufficient heavy elements to sustain life would certainly have Gold. And even if it did not, why couldn't they use those awesome alchemical powers of theirs to transform another element into Gold ?

Round Town
4th November 2008, 08:46
Here is what is really ominous......666 views to this thread!

LETMYSILVERGO
4th November 2008, 08:59
SO WHERE CAN ONE GET THESE awesome alchemical powers....I GOT SOME CAR
BATTERIES I NEED TO TURN.

Kelly
4th November 2008, 11:36
What a _ _ _ _ _ of _ _ _ _ !

Any planet with sufficient heavy elements to sustain life would certainly have Gold. And even if it did not, why couldn't they use those awesome alchemical powers of theirs to transform another element into Gold ?

That about covers it. In fact, that's exactly what I've been saying. If you'd bothered to read what I have written, what I am saying is that the Anunnaki did indeed exist, but there was absolutely NOTHING extraterrestrial about them. They were as human as you and I are. The Anunnaki were a raiding party from the elitist ruling dynasties of ancient India who had very militaristic and expansionist goals. Ultimately the Anu dynasty was kicked out of India so they attacked the indigenous cultures of the Middle East, murdered their leaders and took over, declaring themselves "the gods." That part of ancient history is authenticated in the tale told in the Babylonian Creation Text, the Enuma Elish.

The Anunnaki human elitists were steeped in basic Vedic Hindu religious thought which goes all the way back to at least the time of the last ice age. That religious thought paradigm maintains that there is no personal God and that reincarnational man is but an aspect of Brahma, which they perceive as everything, both good and evil, in the entire universe The leaders of the elitist ruling class actually each saw themselves as reincarnational aspects of Brahma, and therefore determined themselves to be "the gods." By 2500 BC, the very human Anunnaki ruling class elitists in Sumer, Canaan and Egypt were very openly declaring themselves "gods" and their laws, most of which were self-serving edicts of control and manipulation issued to an enslaved "lower class" were called "holy."

There was nothing extraterrestrial about the Anunnaki. They had simply come from ancient India which was about the only habitable part of the entire Northern Hemisphere during the last ice age. So while the rest of the world was hidden away in caves desperately hoping to simply survive the bitter cold of the Ice Age, India not only thrived, their population developed an extraordinarily advanced stage of technology; ancient India (and possibly parts of China) was on par with anything Plato ever said about Atlantis.

You have to remember, modern man has been around for at least 300,000 years and our brain capacities and intelligence today are no greater than that of modern man during the last ice age. 125 years ago we were driving around in horses and buggies. Today we have put men on the moon and it was really no different in the past. It took us just a little over one measly century to accomplish such remarkable feats of technology, and we have not been the first human culture to make such modern advancements, nor is it very likely that we will be the last.

The Anunnaki did indeed exist, but they were as human as you and I are. Like the elitist ruling class today, (think of the banking families) these self-serving people determined that their royal bloodlines gave them the right to rule as masters over an enslaved human population. The Anunnaki were no different than the Rothschilds, the Morgans, the Rockefellers or the Bush's. They were simply ego-maniacal, self-serving elitists.

However, like the elitists today, whether they are from the banking families, or the military-industrial complex, the Anunnaki ruling class of humans in antiquity also kept the truth hidden from the vast majority of human beings. In the past, they simply billed themselves as "the gods" and demanded that their slaves worship them. But today, people from the same elitist bloodlines have access to a similar advanced technology, however they would just as soon you believed that what is flying around in our skies represents "visitors from an advanced extraterrestrial race" and frankly, it's just plain BS. Unfortunately, their deception has worked to some extent, and today there are a lot of naïve and silly human beings who do believe that saucer craft are being flown by ET "gods" from outer space.

What is driving those UFOs is no more "advanced" or extraterrestrial than G. Dubbya Bush is. It's a con game and a ruse.

The Rockefeller family paid several popular authors handsomely to convince people that the Anunnaki of ancient history were extraterrestrial gods from Nibiru, and truly, that is nothing but a bunch of crap! I've read every ancient text the Nibiru hypothesis is based upon and that wasn't hard to do. The word "Nibiru" is actually only found twice in the Babylonian Creation Text, and though I have searched high and low through countless other texts from antiquity, I have not found the word in any other text. The word appears to be nothing more than a spelling variant of the word "Nibru" which was in fact nothing more than another commonly used name-form for the ancient and well known Sumerian city of Nippur.

We are all simply human beings who live on a planet where human beings achieved great technological advancement in the ancient past. If you want proof of that, just look at the Great Pyramid of Egypt, the amazing ruins of Tiahuanacu in Peru, or the mammoth ruins of Baalbek to understand the greatness of human achievement in antiquity. For one reason or another, generally wars and natural disasters, the technological greatness achieved in earth's ancient past was lost for thousands and thousands of years and mankind regressed into a non-technological phase.

We are rediscovering the technological greatness of the ancients today.

After WWI, the Germans went back to Tibet and India specifically looking for information on how to build the Vimana flying aircraft that is so aptly described in the ancient Vedic texts. Their expeditions were bought and paid for by the Federal Reserve banking families and after WWII the advanced aerial technology the Nazi's had developed was inherited by the American military and ruling class. Those people did not want you to know what they were working on, so they simply paid certain popular authors to present the world with an extraterrestrial hypothesis in order to cover-up what they were doing.

At the very least the Americans (and possibly the Russians and certain South American governments too) are building and flying the advanced aircraft that is today called a UFO, and all this technology was inherited from the Nazis, who in turn figured out how to recreate the ancient Vimana craft that once was common in India and throughout the Middle East in the very distant past.

If extraterrestrials have ever visited this planet, it happened long before the age of Aryan India and Atlantis. Extraterrestrial beings may indeed exist somewhere "out there" in the great beyond of outer space, but if they have ever visited this solar system, it happened a very, very long time ago; long before the Anunnaki ever came on the scene. Flying saucers do indeed exist today, but they are not being flown by aliens from outer space. They are being flown by people who are just as human as you and I are.

We are not being visited by extraterrestrials from Sirius or Orion in spite of all the naïve and childish hype. All one has to do to ascertain that fact is visit a reputable website on astronomy. Sirius is a much younger star system that our own solar system. Sirius A has gone "wolfram," is burning its nuclear fuel at a rate five times faster and hotter than our own sun, and is high on the list for one day possibly becoming a black hole in outer space. Sirius B has a gravity field 400 times greater than that of earth. Nothing in the Sirius solar system is capable of supporting life as we know it. The Orion constellation isn't even one million years old yet and is so unstable it too is not capable of supporting life. Even the massive constellation of Ursa Major is much younger than our own solar system. As far as I know the only constellation in this neck of the galaxy that is older than our own solar system in Draco and that system is thought to be about nine billion years old. To my knowledge, however, astrophysicists have yet to discover solid planetary spheres capable of supporting life in the Draco sector.

There is, I will admit, according to the ancient history we've been left to unravel, the extreme possibility that at one time in earth's ancient past, human beings did actually develop an Ariel technology (the Vimana culture of ancient India) sufficient enough to allow them to at least explore part of our own solar system. At least the authentic texts from ancient India suggest as much. Anything said about Atlantis is much more difficult to authenticate, because to date, no verifiable texts from Atlantis have seemed to survive.

According to the Vedic texts there is definitely the possibility that human beings may have at one time begun a colony on Mars and possibly even the moon. We honestly don't know yet, and we won't know until the governments and space agencies on earth today are honest and transparent enough to tell us the truth about what they are doing. But whatever that is, you may be absolutely certain that the Federal Reserve Bankers are funding their very curious little UFO "black projects."

Watch out for the banking families. Whether you believe in the Anunnaki Agenda or not, I can promise you, they believe in it and as far as they are concerned, they ARE the Anunnaki "gods."

nayoibi
4th November 2008, 12:54

http://www.crystalinks.com/vedic.html http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc110.htm

nayoibi
4th November 2008, 13:00
Kelly , does this mean that mercury and titanium might be great 'bull' markets ?http://www.blackmountaincoins.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=SRCH&Search=titanium (has anyone here ever heard of this dealer ?)

Yabezlas
4th November 2008, 13:35
I am not familiar with this dealer, although I am familiar with this town. I have been there several times.

Kelly
4th November 2008, 14:38
Kelly , does this mean that mercury and titanium might be great 'bull' markets ?http://www.blackmountaincoins.com/mm...earch=titanium (has anyone here ever heard of this dealer ?)

I don't know about titanium, but if all the videos shot of UFO/Vimanas in 2008 and posted on YouTube are any indication, then one might reasonably conclude the Mercury Vapor drives used in UFO fly-abouts might well indicate a new up and coming investment opportunity for our not too distant future.

That was a great link by the way. Thanks for posting it. ;)

http://www.crystalinks.com/vedic.html

nayoibi
4th November 2008, 14:54
I don't know about titanium, but if all the videos shot of UFO/Vimanas in 2008 and posted on YouTube are any indication, then one might reasonably conclude the Mercury Vapor drives used in UFO fly-abouts might well indicate a new up and coming investment opportunity for our not too distant future.

http://www.crystalinks.com/vedic.html Thank you , glad you illuminated the path. Titanium must be the metal of choice for any serious ufo.........I want at least one titanium coin . Not sure of a reputable source. Most sites only carry the tri-colored titanium coin (isle of man?) , which is really mostly silver. The ufo thing makes even better sense , since previously i had read in a children's book a chapter titled 'origin of the swastika' (pub.1923) : " Uncle Henry drew four little pictures showing the four positions in which the big dipper stands in the four different seasons, with its pointer stars always indicating the pole star. He drew the four positions on one sheet of paper and when the heavy lines were drawn along the handles of the dippers and across the pole star from bowl to bowl the swastika suddenly appeared ."

nayoibi
4th November 2008, 20:19

http://www.crystalinks.com/vedic.html

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:F3UE49oIveEJ:www.borisvolfson.com/+boris+volfson&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

akak
4th November 2008, 20:25
I have (at least) one major problem with this whole Annunaki/Atlantean/ancient high-technology civilization theory: It is impossible!

It is impossible, because there is NO conceivable way that any ancient high-technology civilization could possibly have existed on earth, even in the pre-dinosaur epoch, without leaving massively abundant evidence of their existence in the fossil record. I mean, one nail or bolt or corkscrew would be enough, but if they had existed, we would have found MILLIONS of such artifacts by now. There is simply NO way that ALL physical evidence of such a civilization could have been lost, whether through climate changes or nuclear war or any other means --- it is ludicrous to even suggest such a thing.

Look at all the tools of friggin' CAVEMEN we have found around the world, whose populations were a drop in the bucket compared to that of today, or even compared to the population of the Roman Empire, whose discovered trash would fill entire modern landfills. How can any one even suggest that even a small high-technology civilization could so completely hide their existence, in the form of artifacts, from us today? Are you telling me that there would have been infinitely more TRILOBITES buried in the ground than the accumulated technological artifacts and trash of a civilization that supposedly only existed 1/100,000th of that interval ago?

nayoibi
4th November 2008, 20:33
I have (at least) one major problem with this whole Annunaki/Atlantean/ancient high-technology civilization theory: It is impossible!

It is impossible, because there is NO conceivable way that any ancient high-technology civilization could possibly have existed on earth, even in the pre-dinosaur epoch, without leaving massively abundant evidence of their existence in the fossil record. I mean, one nail or bolt or corkscrew would be enough, but if they had existed, we would have found MILLIONS of such artifacts by now. There is simply NO way that ALL physical evidence of such a civilization could have been lost, whether through climate changes or nuclear war or any other means --- it is ludicrous to even suggest such a thing.

Look at all the tools of friggin' CAVEMEN we have found around the world, whose populations were a drop in the bucket compared to that of today, or even compared to the population of the Roman Empire, whose discovered trash would fill entire modern landfills. How can any one even suggest that even a small high-technology civilization could so completely hide their existence, in the form of artifacts, from us today? Are you telling me that there would have been infinitely more TRILOBITES buried in the ground than the accumulated technological artifacts and trash of a civilization that supposedly only existed 1/100,000th of that interval ago? good ponder , ....... (take it)...Kelly ?

LETMYSILVERGO
4th November 2008, 20:46
ever hear of a trash compactor?

LETMYSILVERGO
4th November 2008, 20:54
maybe they were like super duper Green and did a pure 100 per cent recycle job. i;ll stop now.

akak
5th November 2008, 01:30
maybe they were like super duper Green and did a pure 100 per cent recycle job. i;ll stop now.
Well, maybe they were "SuperGreen", but still, you'd think at least a few of them would have buried their gold coins to keep them from the hands of a repressive ancient government at least once, leaving them for us to discover.

Or maybe they had Star Trek-like sensors and transporters, and just beamed all the trash out of the ground?
Boy, just think of what our beloved government would do if it ever got a hold of that kind of technology!

Kelly
5th November 2008, 12:07

good ponder , ....... (take it)...Kelly ?

Yeah, sure I'll take it. We've found archaeological evidence of extremely advanced civilizations all over the world. One of the best books around on it (actually the book has almost become a classic) is "Forbidden Archeology" by Michael Cremo and Richard Thompson. (I think you can still find the book at Amazon, and Cremo has an internet site too.) The book details all the "ooparts," i.e. all the impossible stuff that has been found, that mainstream archaeologists closes their eyes to or simply ignores, and all that stuff never makes it into the history books. You just never hear about them unless you know where to look.

Probably one of the most amazing artifacts talked about in that book (p 813) were the round, spherical orbs found in South Africa, which also made the "Top Ten Out-Of-Place Artifacts" list in an article written by Joseph Jochmans that appeared in Atlantis Rising Magazine.

http://www.atlantisrising.com/backissues/issue5/ar5topten.html (Go visit this link, the whole article is very interesting.)

10. MANUFACTURED METALS MILLIONS OF YEARS OLD

"For the past three decades miners at the Wonderstone Silver Mine near Ottosdal in the Western Transvaal, South Africa, have been extracting out of deep rock several strange metallic spheroids. So far at least 200 have been found. In 1979, several were closely examined by J.R. McIver, professor of geology at the University of Witwaterstand in Johannesburg, and geologist professor Andries Bisschoff of Potsshefstroom University.

The metallic spheroids look like flattened globes, averaging 1 to 4 inches in diameter, and their exteriors usually are colored steel blue with a reddish reflection, and embedded in the metal are tiny flecks of white fibers. They are made of a nickel-steel alloy which does not occur naturally, and is of a composition that rules them out, being of meteoric origin. Some have only a thin shell about a quarter of an inch thick, and when broken open are found filled with a strange spongy material that disintegrated into dust on contact with the air.

What makes all this very remarkable is that the spheroids were mined out of a layer of pyrophyllite rock, dated both geologically and by the various radio-isotope dating techniques as being AT LEAST 2.8 TO 3 BILLION YEARS OLD. (!!!!!! My emphasis. K)

Adding mystery to mystery, Roelf Marx, curator of the South African Klerksdorp Museum, has discovered that the spheroid he has on exhibit slowly rotates on its axis by its own power, while locked in its display case and free of outside vibrations. THERE MAY THUS BE AN ENERGY EXTANT WITHIN THESE SPHEROIDS STILL OPERATING AFTER THREE EONS OF TIME."

Now, I think that certainly qualifies as pretty damned amazing. I don't know who in the heck was here way back at the beginning of time, but 3 billion years ago was when simple photosynthesis in some primitive life forms first began to occur on earth. There were no Vedic Aryans or Anunnaki people waltzing around pompously declaring themselves "the gods" way back then. I don't know who the God of The Beginning was, but if you ask me, he's obviously got some balls that still work. (wink.) Whoever left those artifacts for us to find, that being was on earth at precisely the right time to have taken part in the very act of producing life on earth! Whoever that was, he was capable of producing a METAL ALLOY three billion years ago. Now that is totally and absolutely the most incredible thing I think I've ever read. And there is something so remarkable about THIS particular archaeological find that it has ultimately given me a profound faith in The Creator.

As someone who has had a reasonably long background of researching all things UFOlogical for years, (I was very active in a local group and have personally interviewed hundreds of modern-day eye-witnesses, contactees and abductees) I am going to turn the tables and now ask you a question. What makes any of you think we haven't found ancient UFOs?

There have been at least around 20 modern day UFO "crash events," and though we have plenty of eye-witness accounts of what happened, we have practically zilch in the way of physical proof of them simply because within hours the military moves in and removes every single shred of evidence. The exact same thing has been going on in the archaeological community for years, and years and years now. I kid you not! For the most part, the moment somebody discovers anything amazing that points to an advanced technology in the past and they send it off to a lab for radio-carbon dating and analysis, if the object in question is in any way profoundly disturbing and proof of advanced technology in antiquity, I can tell y'all right now, that object generally disappears and is never seen again.

Right now, we've got archaeological teams ant-hill digging through the sands all over the Middle East, which was, at one time apparently simply crawling with UFO type thingies flying through the skies. There are, in fact, numerous archaeologically documented texts which talk about aerial battles and all sorts of flying machines getting shot down and crashing. But I can guarantee you that if an ancient saucer was ever discovered buried under the sands, the dig would be immediately declared a matter of "national security", the military would move in, and the evidence would disappear. In other words, what makes you think that just 'cuz you haven't heard about it, ancient UFOs haven't already been found?

Some of the most compelling evidence for ancient UFO/Vimanas have been found in the ancient artwork of people from around the world. Now granted, this artwork doesn't qualify as modern-day 8 X 10 color glossies in Kodachrome, but people did the best they could with what they had available to them at the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUf-5Fsspmg

Okay, now lets get down to some real nitty gritty about where all these supposed ancient UFOs have gone. I agree with Akak. There really should be more physical evidence. And perhaps there is…

One of the most obvious places for both old and new UFO bases is under the sea. USOs (a UFO that can swim) have been observed from one end of the world to the other both entering and coming out of the sea.

http://ufoexperiences.blogspot.com/2006/12/ufos-undersea.html

(continued)

Kelly
5th November 2008, 12:10
The ancient records imply that many of the UFOs of antiquity were also known to travel through the sea as well. But 75% of this planet is covered in oceans, and that's a whole lot of water to wade through, if you ask me. We may find them some day. The sea levels rose by a whopping 400 feet after the first initial melt down of the last ice age and it buried countless cities and who knows what else beneath the sea. We are just now beginning to discover those places and undersea discoveries are truly one of the most interesting aspects of modern-day archaeology,

By the way, Graham Hancock wrote a wonderful book on all the undersea discoveries that are being made today. It's called "The Underworld." Go check it out on Amazon. I highly recommend this book. It'll give you just an amazing look at history and is a great read.

But the number one reason we haven't found evidence for ancient Vimana/UFO craft yet is really pretty damn simple. It's because we haven't located the underground bunkers yet that these machines and weapons were stored and hidden away in. Based upon my armchair journeys through all the historical texts, I can tell you right now that things weren't so different in antiquity than they are today. The elitists had access to Vimanas and could use them to fly from one location to another, but the vast majority of these aerial machines were specifically used for warfare. They did the same thing way back then that we do today; they hid their war machines in underground bunkers and caves.

By the time Sumer began in the Middle East, circa 3500 BC, the evidence suggests that the Anunnaki has already lost the knowledge and technology to actually build Vimanas, although they still knew how to fly them. The Vimanas were made to last forever; you could destroy them only by blowing them out of the sky, but from everything I've read, their parts were constructed out of some kind of alloy that simply didn't wear out.

In the Sumerian and Babylonian texts, when the "council of gods" determined they wanted to go to war, they had to ask Anu for his permission to have access to the ancient (and apparently nuclear) weapons. Anu then had to go back to some sort of secret underground hiding place to retrieve these weapons and the Vimana's capable of deploying them.

In the link Nayoibi provided earlier, we read: " It has been suggested by many writers that these "Brotherhoods" keep some of their Vimanas and Vailixi in secret caverns in Tibet or some other place is Central Asia, and the Lop Nor Desert in western China is known to be the center of a great UFO mystery. Perhaps it is here that many of the airships are still kept, in underground bases much as the Americans, British and Soviets have built around the world in the past few decades." That appears to be an understatement in my estimation.

I am absolutely certain that these underground bunkers exist and were used to store a fantastic array if Vimanas and ancient weapons. IMO, those bunkers have to be located somewhere in the caves and caverns in the Himalaya Mountain range. I do indeed suspect that a handful of monks have access to these underground bunkers and have had since the days of antiquity. I also suspect those who still have access to them absolutely still retain the understanding of how to fly Vimana/UFOs, because these things have been sighted throughout history. The monks aren't talking. They simply couch their knowledge of these underground storage bunkers in "the Legends of Shambhala," and in my opinion those legends purposefully contain a great deal of disinformation.

We could realistically make great headway in locating those caverns with the use of satellites and ground penetrating radar. However, people would have to get permission from the Chinese government to get into most of those areas, and it's my understanding that such permission is generally not granted.

I absolutely believe those Vimanas and cache of ancient weapons still exist, but on the other hand, the monks in charge of keeping their location secret are not without reason. The Vedic and Middle Eastern texts are utterly filled with descriptions of the massive destruction that occurred in the past due to the use of these weapons and there is absolutely no way on earth that anybody could read those texts and possibly chalk them up to natural events. The texts speak of all out and absolutely devastating nuclear wars.

I can tell you right now that the Biblical tale of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah is indeed a story that describes the Elamite kings (ancient Iran was a colony of India) using those weapons to destroy the Salt Sea inhabitants. The original Horite/Hurrian people of the area not only refused to fight in these horrible wars; they were refusing to pay the taxes that helped pay for those wars and it seriously pissed off "the gods" of Elam. The Salt Sea people were also taking in refugees from those wars, which is how Lot ended up living in Sodom. Lot had to have had permission from Abraham in order to live there, and chances are that many of the people who fled from Ur with Abraham ended up taking refuge in the Salt Sea area. The name of that place, by the way, was not originally "Sodom" it was "S'ddim" and the word meant "the gateway." Some of the war refugees that were taken in were undoubtedly the followers of Ishtar/Inanna of Sumer and Ur; people that were will known for their peculiar sexual rituals that were seen as a perversion by later priesthoods. However, the original inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah were some of the most anti-war, stand on their beliefs and principals people I've ever read about. The original Salt Sea residents were perhaps the very first "war protestors" of known history and they defied the rule of despotic "gods" in the same way that people today defy the rule of despotic and tyrannical governments.

It's really quite a story. If you want to read about the "two angels" (called "gods" in other countries) that were ultimately responsible for the destruction of those towns, read the tale of Erra and Isham, which was written shortly after the destruction, circa 2000 BC.

http://www.piney.com/Baberraishum.html

In my opinion, Erra qualified as a psychopath who needed to be hospitalized in an institution for the criminally insane. I fail to see why anyone would worship him as a god. Never-the-less, Erra and Isham (also called Nergal and Ninurta in other texts) were the known "gods" that commanded the Elamites and the troops of Chedorlaomer. (Gen 14)

nayoibi
5th November 2008, 12:37
Yeah, sure I'll take it. We've found archaeological evidence of extremely advanced civilizations all over the world. One of the best books around on it (actually the book has almost become a classic) is "Forbidden Archeology" by Michael Cremo and Richard Thompson. (I think you can still find the book at Amazon, and Cremo has an internet site too.) The book details all the "ooparts," i.e. all the impossible stuff that has been found, that mainstream archaeologists closes their eyes to or simply ignores, and all that stuff never makes it into the history books. You just never hear about them unless you know where to look.

Probably one of the most amazing artifacts talked about in that book (p 813) were the round, spherical orbs found in South Africa, which also made the "Top Ten Out-Of-Place Artifacts" list in an article written by Joseph Jochmans that appeared in Atlantis Rising Magazine.

http://www.atlantisrising.com/backissues/issue5/ar5topten.html (Go visit this link, the whole article is very interesting.)

10. MANUFACTURED METALS MILLIONS OF YEARS OLD

"For the past three decades miners at the Wonderstone Silver Mine near Ottosdal in the Western Transvaal, South Africa, have been extracting out of deep rock several strange metallic spheroids. So far at least 200 have been found. In 1979, several were closely examined by J.R. McIver, professor of geology at the University of Witwaterstand in Johannesburg, and geologist professor Andries Bisschoff of Potsshefstroom University.

The metallic spheroids look like flattened globes, averaging 1 to 4 inches in diameter, and their exteriors usually are colored steel blue with a reddish reflection, and embedded in the metal are tiny flecks of white fibers. They are made of a nickel-steel alloy which does not occur naturally, and is of a composition that rules them out, being of meteoric origin. Some have only a thin shell about a quarter of an inch thick, and when broken open are found filled with a strange spongy material that disintegrated into dust on contact with the air.

What makes all this very remarkable is that the spheroids were mined out of a layer of pyrophyllite rock, dated both geologically and by the various radio-isotope dating techniques as being AT LEAST 2.8 TO 3 BILLION YEARS OLD. (!!!!!! My emphasis. K)

Adding mystery to mystery, Roelf Marx, curator of the South African Klerksdorp Museum, has discovered that the spheroid he has on exhibit slowly rotates on its axis by its own power, while locked in its display case and free of outside vibrations. THERE MAY THUS BE AN ENERGY EXTANT WITHIN THESE SPHEROIDS STILL OPERATING AFTER THREE EONS OF TIME."

Now, I think that certainly qualifies as pretty damned amazing. I don't know who in the heck was here way back at the beginning of time, but 3 billion years ago was when simple photosynthesis in some primitive life forms first began to occur on earth. There were no Vedic Aryans or Anunnaki people waltzing around pompously declaring themselves "the gods" way back then. I don't know who the God of The Beginning was, but if you ask me, he's obviously got some balls that still work. (wink.) Whoever left those artifacts for us to find, that being was on earth at precisely the right time to have taken part in the very act of producing life on earth! Whoever that was, he was capable of producing a METAL ALLOY three billion years ago. Now that is totally and absolutely the most incredible thing I think I've ever read. And there is something so remarkable about THIS particular archaeological find that it has ultimately given me a profound faith in The Creator.

As someone who has had a reasonably long background of researching all things UFOlogical for years, (I was very active in a local group and have personally interviewed hundreds of modern-day eye-witnesses, contactees and abductees) I am going to turn the tables and now ask you a question. What makes any of you think we haven't found ancient UFOs?

There have been at around 20 modern day UFO "crash events," and though we have plenty of eye-witness accounts of what happened, we have practically zilch in the way of physical proof of them simply because within hours the military moves in and removes every single shred of evidence. The exact same thing has been going on in the archaeological community for years, and years and years now. I kid you not! For the most part, the moment somebody discovers anything amazing that points to an advanced technology in the past and they send it off to a lab for radio-carbon dating and analysis, if the object in question is in any way profoundly disturbing and proof of advanced technology in antiquity, I can tell y'all right now, that object generally disappears and is never seen again.

Right now, we've got archaeological teams ant-hill digging through the sands all over the Middle East, which was, at one time apparently simply crawling with UFO type thingies flying through the skies. There are, in fact, numerous archaeologically documented texts which talk about aerial battles and all sorts of flying machines getting shot down and creashing. But I can guarantee you that if an ancient saucer was ever discovered buried under the sands, the dig would be immediately declared a matter of "national security", the military would move in, and the evidence would disappear. In other words, what makes you think that just 'cuz you haven't heard about it, ancient UFOs haven't already been found?

Some of the most compelling evidence for ancient UFO/Vimanas have been found in the ancient artwork of people from around the world. Now granted, this artwork doesn't qualify as modern-day 8 X 10 color glossies in Kodachrome, but people did the best they could with what they had available to them at the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUf-5Fsspmg

Okay, now lets get down to some real nitty gritty about where all these supposed ancient UFOs have gone. I agree with Akak. There really should be more physical evidence. And perhaps there is…

One of the most obvious places for both old and new UFO bases is under the sea. USOs (a UFO that can swim) have been observed from one end of the world to the other both entering and coming out of the sea.

http://ufoexperiences.blogspot.com/2006/12/ufos-undersea.html

(continued) Whewh ... I went cross-eyed about 1/2 way thru.....( will try again later) ............ If you don't mind my adding .... When the cultural museum of Bagdad was looted those ancient gems of atlantean-type artifacts , were surely the target .... throw in the solid (24 ct, old gold is the best gold ) golden bull(?=I am not sure about the icon)) adorning the harp of David and sprinkle the mix with some fine Royal Arabian horses. ( good job brownie) http://www.rodsofra.com/what_are.htm

Kelly
5th November 2008, 12:51
Whewh ... I went cross-eyed about 1/2 way thru.....( will try again later) ............

Sorry, I know I do get long-winded. It's just a subject that is hard to explain in a few words.

If you don't mind my adding .... When the cultural museum of Bagdad was raided those ancient gems of atlantean-type artifacts , were surely the target .... throw in the solid (24 ct, old gold is the best gold ) golden bull(?=I am not sure about the icon)) adorning the harp of David and sprinkle the mix with some fine Royal Arabian horses. ( good job brownie) http://www.rodsofra.com/what_are.htm

You have no idea how many people agree with you on this one. The government IS absolutely digging it's way through Giza and all of the Middle East in search of anything that is going to lead them back to the ancient cache of weapons and UFOs. They are also deperately looking for an ancient missing document titled "the tablets of destinies." On one hand they probably don't want militant Muslims to find any of this stuff, but on the other hand, if the US government ever actually finds the stuff they are looking for, I doubt seriously if it will bode well for any of us. The ancients had weapons of unbelievable destruction.

nayoibi
5th November 2008, 12:54
attn (see above): This poster not affiliated with sales by any company.

nayoibi
5th November 2008, 13:01
Sorry, I know I do get long-winded. It's just a subject that is hard to explain in a few words.

You have no idea how many people agree with you on this one. The government IS absolutely digging it's way through Giza and all of the Middle East in search of anything that is going to lead them back to the ancient cache of weapons and UFOs. They are also deperately looking for an ancient missing document titled "the tablets of destinies." On one hand they probably don't want militant Muslims to find any of this stuff, but on the other hand, if the US government ever actually finds the stuff they are looking for, I doubt seriously if it will bode well for any of us. The ancients had weapons of unbelievable destruction. I don't know about any of that ( the things you just wrote about) ... you just zoomed straight over my head. What I can agree on is that there were items in the Bagdad museum that were necessary keys to unlocking the past and mathematically throwing open the gate to a future. This same action also took place at the Berlin museum pre-wwII .

Kelly
5th November 2008, 13:16
The rape of the Bagdhad Museum was not a simple looting job. That place held the artifacts of ancient Babylon, and Babylon was old Sumer. The high-ranking "god" of Babylon was Marduk, but that was just one of his 50 known Babylonian names. In Egypt the same god was called "Ra" and he had at least 75 known names in Egypt. In India, Ra/Marduk was seen as a reincarnation of Rama, who was in turn seen as the incarnation of Vishnu, who was called "the god of a thousand names."

Believe me, the looting of the Bagdhad Museum was a planned event by our government. And I suspect, as do many others, that what they were looking for was NOT on public display, but was hidden away in the basement vaults. Most museums around the world have a stash of ancient artifacts and documents that will never be seen by the public; in part simply because they are considered too controversial to put on display.

Kelly
5th November 2008, 13:25
The looting of the Bagdhad Museum

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2003/apr2003/loot-a19.shtml

augernaut
5th November 2008, 17:31
i dont know be this or not....but neither do i know nor not what takes place on the comex or london exchange

nayoibi
5th November 2008, 18:43
i dont know be this or not....but neither do i know nor not what takes place on the comex or london exchange

http://www.spacedaily.com/news/rosetta-99a.html (So sorry , I thought you said 'comets' of London .)

LETMYSILVERGO
5th November 2008, 19:48
MAYBE THOSE MUSEUM ARTICLES, WHERE THE W.M.D.'s --W WAS RAVING ABOUT?

LETMYSILVERGO
5th November 2008, 19:49
Oh Yea. When's Silver Gonna Blast Off???

Kelly
6th November 2008, 05:53
Yes, it is indeed very scary stuff.

But what makes the whole thing SO MUCH WORSE, is that many modern authors, with Zecharia Sitchin leading the pack, have convinced millions and millions of people that the present UFO phenomenon is the result of "extraterrestrials from Nibiru." Ultimately, this is nothing but BS that was initially bought and paid for by the Rockefellers who issued millions of dollars in grant money to research groups and authors that required them to "prove" the extraterrestrial hypothesis. And all of this was done for no other reason than to hide the fact that the Nazis had developed flying disks based upon the ancient Vimana technologies, and America inherited that whole program, along with the top Nazi scientists in Project Paperclip.

Right now, all you have to do is Google "Nibiru" and you will come up with 1,280,000 websites all being run by "believers." About half of these people are swearing to god that they are receiving "channeled messages from space gods from Nibiru" and it has actually become a religious movement. There are study groups on it. It's absolutely unbelievable!

What is worse is that these people are so exceptionally ignorant of history they seem to be totally unaware of the fact that along with the Nazi flying disk program, America also inherited the Nazi mind control programs. The Nazis were already experimenting in remote electronic radio wave mind control techniques during WWII. Russia and America both inherited the advanced Nazi technologies, and all through the cold war, the Nazi mind control type programs were advanced with sick determination by both the Soviets and the USA. Those "psychic warfare" programs are really quite well-known and very well researched. It's very spooky stuff.

Without a doubt, the best evidence and proof that these mind control programs are still in full operation today is undoubtedly the number of people who actually believe they are receiving psychic channeled messages from "the space gods from Nibiru." Or Venus or Zeti Reticuli, or the Pleiades, Sirius, The Council of Saturn or the Great White Brotherhood etc. etc. ad infinitum. The messages they receive are little more than out and out Nazi fascist philosophy prettied up with all sorts of New Age religious hyperbole, and this has been going on now ever since the end of WWII. There are thousands of people out there claiming to be "contactees" of the "space gods."

The vast majority of Americans just laugh at the "space god contactees", point their fingers in ridicule and write these people off as nothing but the lunatic fringe. And the people who do that are actually even more stupid and naïve than the people who are channeling the messages from the supposed space gods.

America not only inherited an advanced flying disk program from the Nazis, the American government also inherited the Nazi programs for advanced remote mind control.

And it's dead serious and very, very scary stuff!

If you don't believe me, Google "Nibiru", "channeled messages," "Zeti Reticuli" etc. You will see the culmination of nearly 70 years of advanced Nazi programs still operating in full swing.

Kelly
6th November 2008, 12:01
Here we have someone supposedly channeling information from a "galactic federation light spirit" who explains the economic collapse via voices this person hears in their head.

You guys ought to get a kick out of this one. Can anyone say "New World Order?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKMHbu6dzFk

This would actually be funny if it wasn't part of a government mind control program.

Kelly
6th November 2008, 14:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn87x_-H9pM

Here is another example. This kind of stuff would be a joke if it wasn't going on from one end of the planet to the other. The entire New Age movement is involved in one way or another and all of it seems to be geared to advancing the goals of the NWO.

Laughing about it and pointing out that this kind of stuff is brought on by the Tin Foil Hat Crowd completely misses the point. The point is, people from all walks of life, economic situations, creeds and religions are "hearing voices in their heads."

Now either we've got disembodied spirits and "light workers from the Galactic Federation" capable of directly communicating with the human mind or there is something else going on.

I think something else is gong on. This is far more suggestive of some type of microwave program that susceptible people are picking up on. I suspect the human mind is simply translating the program to the best of one's ability to do so and that's why some think St. Germain is talking to them. Others believe it is the Great White Brotherhood, and others think they are hearing the Ashtar Command or extraterrestrials from Sirius or even the Christ Federation of Light. Regardless of who they believe is sending them mental communications, the program and the general message remains pretty much the same.

Unfortunately, the Nazi mind control programs were indeed inherited by the military and the CIA after the end of WWII. Beginning in the late 40s and 50s "UFO contactees" around the world began receiving mental transmissions. During the late 50s through the 70s the military experimented with mind control on unsuspecting military personnel in the government sponsored MKUltra program. The first real evidence the public saw of this was during the congressional Church Committee hearings which resulted in MKUltra eventually being outlawed by the Senate. Unfortunately, all that apparently did was drive the program underground into the "Black Projects" level of military and CIA secrecy and control.

By the early 80s it was reported that certain microwave frequencies as well as certain ultra sound frequencies were capable of communicating directly with the human brain, by-passing all normal audio functions and it was during the same era that the phenomenon of the "channeled message" literally exploded onto the New Age scene. It is now a world-wide phenomenon and even though the vast majority of New Age believers are not directly involved, they are constantly being influenced by books and philosophies that have their origins in the channeled message movement. Most folks are totally unaware of where these paradigms originate from.

It is naïve to believe those who are directly involved are merely suffering from a mental disorder or some sort of hallucination. There are way too many of them and they are all receiving precisely the same type of message. Their individual brains are just translating the over-riding message in ways the receiver can personally deal with and relate to. Never-the-less, in all the different groups, the same general paradigms appear over and over again.

Not only has the technology for remote mind control been documented, these people appear to be the unwitting subjects of a vast electronic mind control program that is somehow operating around the world.

Many researchers suspect HAARP is the culprit, but in my opinion, it is far more likely the mind control program is being beamed at earth from a network of satellites, bought and paid for, I might add, by the NWO elitists. Those who actually "hear" the message are probably simply more susceptible to it by virtue of their DNA patterns. That being said, a good many more people are probably picking up the same information at a subliminal and sub-conscious level and are reacting to it as well, though they remain consciously unaware of that fact.

The same general program is constantly being reinforced by the media and the news.

I wish I had the answer on how to stop it, but I don't.

sliver
6th November 2008, 22:06
Hi all....

I just want to weigh in here with some random thougts and casual observations over many years. First I admire the detail and thorough study by Kelly displayed in the previous posts. I'm going to keep this brief as possible and use very random approaches. Mostly because most of my little research was accidental or casual.I have found Charles Fort's observations and detailed study that he displayed in his book "The book of the Damned" to be very inteeresting, especially since his notes cover sightings occuring in the 1700 and 1800 centuries. He really mocks the scientific explanation. Also an interesting article appeared in "Omni" magazine in October 1998 I think it was. About a scientist called in by the military to evaluate a crashed UFO. A very sober article and interesting. In brief he stated that we are no where near having the technological know how to manufacture the alloys and propulsion systems that he evaluated. Another point...I was stationed at an Air Force research center in New Mexico in the mid sixties. There were a rash of UFO sightings during that period. My room mate was a very well educated person and on the Blue Book investigative team. He started out as a complete skeptic an almost derisive in attitude. After he interviewed many people of sound mind and various occupations, including judges, law enforcement personnel, pilots, and seeing some physical evidence I could see him waiver. He couldn't get too specific because of security restrictions. Then one day he had a personal encounter with one.....I won't/can't go any furthur about that incident. Another item...my mother was a poor, very hard working farm girl and kept her absolute no nonsense ways through out her life. She and a cousin of mine were returning from novena services one night and they related seeing one close overhead with almost dirigble like characteristics. I read some where years ago, and Kelly surely knows more about this than I can recall, but my understanding is that a lot of the Hebrew religion owes much of it's origins to ancient Sumerian teachings. That a lot of these records , mostly in stone, were destroyed by the crusaders in the name of christianity. They felt they were heresy. I think those might have answered a lot of questions we have today. My personal feelings are that our government may have made some progress in a UFO vehicle, that sightings from hundreds of years ago and well documented indicate extra terrestrial origins also. I too think that the human race could have reached our present point of knowledge several times and geologic upheavals erased almost all traces of their existance. How long would our computer records and discs survive under trillions of pounds of pressure and heat? Yet a remote tribe living off the ocean or walruses might survive and carry verbal records over centuries of the occurance. I remember reading about coal miners in England finding a bell of silver like material completely encased in a lump of coal until the coal fractured. Lot's of items like this.
Interesting stuff...Sliver

Kelly
7th November 2008, 03:11
That a lot of these records , mostly in stone, were destroyed by the crusaders in the name of christianity.

The crusaders were not very effective. The texts are numerous, and either whole texts or fragments of them can be found in every country throughout the Middle East. In the last ten or twenty years thousands of new texts have been translated, mainly because computers are allowing scholars to piece all the fragments together again so we can see the full texts. The stories all describe events that are clearly talked about in the Old Testament but every country seemed to have had their own individual take on things. You can compare reading the texts from all these different countries to reading newspapers from different countries today. Each country described the same event a little differently and had their own opinion about what happened. Each country had their own warrior heroes too.

In brief he stated that we are no where near having the technological know how to manufacture the alloys and propulsion systems that he evaluated.

To my knowledge, today we cannot manufacture the type of alloys that were described in the Vimana texts. For instance, the iron pillar at Delhi does not rust, and we can't reproduce that alloy to this day. Whatever the Vimana/UFO craft were made out of, the records state they were built to NEVER wear out. There is the extreme likelihood that those craft STILL exist, and that a handful of monks or secret societies have had access to them since antiquity. In any case "somebody" has been flying around in UFOs since antiquity; that much is clear from all kinds of historical records.

Also, I do not deny the possibility that one or several UFO bases may exist upon other planets or moons in this solar system. The Vimana texts imply that the Vedic Aryans did attempt to, at the very least, colonize the moon at one time.

The commonly reported "grays" that have been reported by literally millions of people who have had close encounters may not be "ET" in the generally accepted sense of the word. They appear to be more like beings that were created through some kind of genetic manipulation. And definitely, the Sumerian texts flat out state the ancients had very advanced genetic sciences, knew invitro fertilization, cloning and even regularly combined human DNA with that of animals to produce chimeras. We are doing the same thing today. Many of the animals being cloned today now have human DNA in their genes as well. Unfortunately, some of those cloned animals have reached the meat counters of your local grocery store. So far Washington DC lobbyists have fought off every effort to have genetically manipulated food sources labeled.

Whether we are looking at the ancient Vedic texts or the Sumerian texts, we know that in the ancient past, huge nuclear confrontations were fought on this planet and the texts clearly state that many of "the gods" were severely exposed to radiation. These people were already deeply involved with genetic manipulation. If the elitists lived for a thousand years, it's because they had learned to turn off the genes responsible for aging. They weren't "immortal" in the strictest sense of the word, but surely must have looked that way to most human beings for there is nothing that suggests that the vast majority of the enslaved masses lived any longer than we do today. Living for a thousand years was only an option available to the very rich and powerful families. Their human slaves weren't granted that option.

I don't know what happens when somebody who has had their DNA manipulated so they live for a thousand years gets cooked by nuclear radiation, but a whole bunch of the Anunnaki and Vedic elitists definitely got cooked. There is a very high probability that ancient genetic scientists attempted to combine human DNA with insect DNA in an attempt to "save" certain family lines and it's possible that the "grays" are the outcome of that genetic manipulation. The grays appear to be genetically manipulated "biological entities." Their reproductive systems no longer work and they cannot reproduce on their own. The contactees report that the greys also express a very real fear of anything involving nuclear fission. Whatever the grays are, they are genuinely afraid of nuclear radiation. Everything about the grays suggests that they were once human and became something "other" through mutation from exposure to nuclear radiation and whatever genetic manipulations were made to keep their particular family lines alive.

Whatever the case, we know that many contactees and abductees have reported that the Grays have said "We are the Elohim." But we also know that the Elohim where the Anunnaki family line who were the descendents of El (Enlil/Ellil) who was one of the sons of Anu. We also have ancient artwork of those people and they looked entirely human; no different than you and I. So, either the Grays are flat out lying about who they are, or the Elohim have drastically changed. It was the Elohim family line of El/Enlil/Ellil who got cooked in a cloud of radiation during the nuclear war that pretty much ended the civilization of Sumer circa 2000 BC. The very famous Sumerian texts called "the Lamentation of Ur" describe this war and what happened to these people. I've read those texts in full. They describe a Nagasaki.

The Biblical patriarch, Abraham, was originally an inhabitant of Ur in Sumer. He and his followers were apparently among the refugees fleeing Sumer during that ancient and awful war. They got out before the bombs were dropped. Not everybody was that lucky.

While my take on ancient history differs greatly from Zecharia Sitchin's, I do not deny that a tenth planet exists or used to exist in this solar system. The astronomical evidence clearly supports that there was another planet at one time. Where I differ radically with Sitchin is his belief that the Anunnaki originated from this tenth planet. The records clearly state Anu was originally born and raised in India. If, as the records suggest, the tenth planet has a long elliptical orbit of 3600 years, then that planet spends most of its time in darkness. Therefore plant life, which requires photosynthesis, could not exist. Therefore I cannot fathom how either animals or humanoids could evolve, when there was no plant life to support them. The tenth planet may have been colonized, that is certainly possible, but if so, I doubt that anyone could survive there except under some sort of artificial environment. The Anunnaki were absolutely involved in mining operations; that much is certain. Their technologies required gold, silver, crystalline and micro-crystalline components. I suspect that they would have certainly had a very deep interest in establishing off-world mining operations.

It is logical that any race on earth in the distant past that was capable of engineering the Vimana technology would have wanted to colonize any planet with a 3600 year orbit. What better way to travel out of this solar system and through deep space than on a planet with a 3600 year long orbit that had enough mass to produce at least some sort of gravity field? It would have been entirely logical to want to "hitch a ride" on the tenth planet, so to speak. You must remember the ancients were human beings. That means they had bones. And our bones are one of the major problems involved in deep space travel. No one with a skeletal system can survive in a zero gravity field for very long simply because our bones begin to disintegrate from severe osteoporosis. Every astronaut that's come back from the space station has had to be treated for it. If the tenth planet had enough mass to produce any kind of gravity field at all, I sincerely suspect the Anunnaki would have attempted to colonize it.

The records indicate that the Vimana/UFO craft of the ancients were capable of traveling within this solar system, and the Sumerians had clearly mapped this entire solar system including even Pluto. They even numbered the moons. But there is nothing that suggests they could travel through deep space between solar systems. Doubtless, the tenth planet with its long elliptical orbit would have been seen as a prime piece of real estate because it offered the ancients a way to travel through deep space.

Earth has an amazing history. This world is 4.5 billion years old and many civilizations have gone on before us. It looks like very advanced human civilizations have risen time and time again only to destroy themselves in war. By the way, the Vedic, Sumerian and Babylonian texts also describe the Great Flood in no small detail. However, it is never described as a natural event; in all texts it is described as an event that took place due to technological manipulation.

Kelly
7th November 2008, 13:24
ORMUS - White Powder of Gold

http://www.halexandria.org/dward466.htm

The ORME -- related to Star Fire, and also known as The Philosopher’s Stone, the Elixir of Life, the White Powder of Gold, Ma-na or Manna -- is also an acronym for “Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements”. The phrase was coined by David Radius Hudson, who has done an enormous amount of research on the subject (of which he has in turn shared with thousands of others). The word ORME -- perhaps coincidentally, or perhaps not -- is the same as the Hebrew word which means: the “Tree of Life”.

The ORME represents a huge subject area, involving state-of-the-art chemistry, physics, and physiology, interpretations of Sumerian, Egyptian and other histories (the Anunnaki, Gods and Goddesses of the Ancient World, the Adams Family, “Prime Directive” Violations, Chronicles of Earth, etc), philosophy, Sacred Geometry, the Tree of Life and Ha Qabala -- to name only the more obvious connections. In many respects, the ORME is the connecting link between all of these subjects -- as well as a whole list of other subjects not mentioned.

Included in the above links to other web pages should be added one to the Halexandria Forums, where in particular the article by Barry Carter should be noted. (7/20/08)

The Chemistry and Physics of Monoatomic Elements, describes the characteristics of those elements which have come to be known as the “Precious Metals”. These eight metals include: ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, and silver (known as the “light platinum group”), osmium, iridium, platinum, and gold (known as the “heavy platinum group”).

These eight Transition Group elements, can in a monoatomic, superdeformed, high spin, and low energy state, lose their chemical reactivity and metallic nature -- thereby resulting in a state of Superconductivity -- a resonant condition complete with Meissner magnetic field(s), Cooper Pairs, and electrons which have literally changed into light (i.e. photons). These precious metals have the unique ability to remain stable in the monoatomic form, which can then lead to effects ranging from Levitation (weight losses) to Zero-Point Energy applications to fundamental biological and/or human physiological effects.

Of particular importance is the fact that all of these precious metals have a strong affinity for and are almost always found in their natural state in combination with gold. Gold, in turn, has a history of being the most precious of all commodities -- a “spiritual tradition” which has survived countless generations!

For example, the second chapter of the Book of Genesis (King James version), describes the creation of the heavens and the earth, its population with plants, animals, and herbs, the creation and installation of man in the Garden of Eden, and the appearance from out of the ground of the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. The Bible then quickly informs us that thar’s gold in them thar hills! “And the gold of that land is good; there is bdellium and the onyx stone.” [Genesis 2-12]

On the scale of creating heaven, earth, Eden, mankind, and so forth, why is gold suddenly such a priority? If the science of the ORME is correct, gold, along with Rhodium and Iridium (and potentially the other precious metals) may in fact be the Tree of Life. [Note that in this connection Genesis 2:5 - 2:25 is considered to be from an earlier source than Genesis 1:1 - 2:4, and thus may be alluding to a deeper meaning.]

Alchemy books talk about “the White Powder of Gold”, the Food of the Gods -- a substance derived from yellow gold, but which has been transformed into a white powder upon reaching its monoatomic state. This is the same form, and may be equivalent to the same process by which Hudson found all eight of the monoatomic precious metals.

For the alchemists, “The Master Work” was to prepare the Elixir of Life (bdellium?) and The Philosopher’s Stone (onyx stone?) -- or in more anecdotal, traditional terms, transmute lead into gold. [The latter is more likely a diversionary fabrication to mislead those with less lofty ambitions, and who have not been initiated into the Mystery.]

In the quest to accomplish this noble work, the alchemists of old taught that the key to success was to “divide, divide, divide...” The implication of this advice is that only in freeing the atoms of an element from the confines of its crystalline-like metallic structure of many atoms of the same or diverse elements, could one hope to achieve the alchemists’ esoteric goal. In effect, the alchemists were apparently attempting to reach the monoatomic form of the gold and the other precious elements -- even if they might not have described the process as such.

Hudson has also connected the ORME with the Hebrew tradition of the Ma-Na or Manna -- also thought to be the White Powder of Gold. Curiously, manna means literally: “What is it?” This phrase is found repeated over and over again in The Egyptian Book of the Dead, The Papyrus of Ani [1]. The historical and philosophical implications thus include the ORME as part of the Melchizedek priesthood and the metallurgical foundry at Qumrun, where the Essenes were located. (The Essenes are described in [2])

Other references include the mixture of the white powder of gold in water as being “that which issues from the mouth of the creator”, “the semen of the father in heaven”, and The Golden Tear from the Eye of Horus. Hudson believes that Moses knew the secrets of making the ORME, and that the Ark of the Covenant was merely a container for the ORME. As a volatile, superconducting, electrical device, the ORME’s presence within would explain the incredible properties of the Ark; from levitation to “blasts of heavenly displeasure.” Later in the Escene tradition, the white powder of gold began being referred to as the “teacher of righteousness”, something which was swallowed and taken internally.

[This latter point emphasizes the point of approaching spiritual practices, including eating (as in the Theory of Eating), with a profound sense of being in the presence of divinity.]

With respect to the Ark, Laurence Gardner ’s book, Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark [3] is a brilliant expositon about the “amazing revelations of the incredible power of gold”, and gold’s inimate association with the Ark of the Covenant. Combined with his earlier book, Genesis of the Grail Kings [4], a great deal of information can be obtained. For anyone new to the subject, these two books are ideal reading (beginning with Grail Kings).

The astounding result of combining the theories of the Anunnaki and the ORME lead to the almost inescapable conclusion that the Anunnaki’s purpose on arriving on Earth was to acquire the monoatomic elements for the purpose of ingesting them and thus being able to lead long lives. It is noteworthy that the first attempt by the Anunnaki to obtain gold was extracting it from sea water, specifically the upper reaches of the Persian Gulf where the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers meet. According to Hudson, the primary form in which gold occurs in sea water is in its monoatomic state.

From the perspective of Earth, numerous scholars [including Zecharia Sitchin, Laurence Gardner, and others] have concluded that:

· Extraterrestrials from the planet Nibiru came to Earth,

· Their primary purpose was to mine gold and precious elements,

· They created mankind in order to have someone to work the mines,

· They provided the rudiments of civilization to their workers to control them,

· They also provided the ORME’s natural, organic equivalent, Star Fire, to selected individuals (i.e., the kings and patriarchs, aka the local mid-level managers), and

· They gave the knowledge of the ORME’s importance, as well as the method by which it could be made and taken internally by the individual, to this same very limited, elite group of human beings (thus accounting for their extraordinarily long lives, and the claims of superiority of Kings, Queens, Monarchs, and Aristocracy).

Prior to the human use of the ORME, the kings had access to Star Fire, essentially the menstrual blood of the “goddesses” of the Anunnaki. Because of the long lives of the Gods and Goddesses -- due to their ingestation of the ORME and possibly genetic factors as well -- this simple infusion of the goddess menstrual blood was more than sufficient to extend the lives of ordinary human beings. Keep in mind that the Anunnaki, the Gods and Goddesses of mythology, may have lived for hundreds of thousands of year!

(continued)

Kelly
7th November 2008, 13:26
Laurence Gardner [4] wrote: “It was from the milk of Hathor that the pharaohs were said to gain their divinity, becoming gods in their own right. In more ancient Sumerian times, during the days of the original Star Fire ritual, the bloodline kings who were fed with the hormone-rich lunar essence of the Anunnaki goddesses were also said to have been nourished with their own milk -- notably that of Ishtar.

Gardner also suggests that “this milk contained an enzyme that was especially conducive to active longevity -- and this was very likely the enzyme that genetic researchers have called telomerase.” This enzyme apparently has unique anti-aging properties, but apart from being present in malignant tumors and reproductive cells, telomerase is not normally expressed in body tissues. “It seems, therefore, that somewhere within our DNA structure is the genetic ability to produce this anti-aging enzyme, but the potential has somehow been switched off.”

[Which would also imply the ability to switch it back on again!]

After the flood, there appeared to be less availability of the Star Fire (or the ORME). Then, around the time of Abraham, the Star Fire became totally unavailable, and the patriarchs from Abraham to David saw their ages diminish to the point that David only lived what might be considered a normal life span. In contrast to the later patriarchs, however, the lifespans of the Sumerian kings in descent from Ar-wi-um (Cain) and Etana continued at a generally high level. This was apparently accomplished by the substitution of the ORME for the Star Fire, but in this case only if you were a devotee of Enki -- as opposed to Enlil, who had cut off his disciples (including Abraham, et al).

The ORME’s Modern Possibilities

The alchemists Lapidus and Eirenaeus Philalethes have said: “The Philosopher’s Stone is no stone, but a powder with the power to transmute base metals into gold and silver.” They go on to claim: “The stone which is to be the transformer of metals into gold must be sought in the precious metals in which it is enclosed and contained. It is called a stone by virtue of its fixed nature, and it resists the action of fire as successfully as any stone -- but its appearance is that of a very fine powder, impalpable to the touch, fragment as to smell, in potency a most penetrative spirit, apparently dry, and yet unctuous, and easily capable of tingeing a plate of metal. The stone does not exist in nature, but has to be prepared by art, in obedience to nature’s laws. Thus, you see our stone is made of gold alone, yet it is not common gold.”

Gardner [4] has asked: “Given the facilities of today’s scientific advancement and our knowledge of atoms and nuclei, is it possible (as it was in the distant past) to convert gold [and other precious metals] into a sweet-tasting, ingestable white powder? Is it possible for that powder to outweigh its optimum weight of gold? Is it also possible for that same powder to under-weigh itself and to weigh less than nothing? Under such circumstances, is it possible that the powder can disappear from sight into another dimension of space-time and then be returned to its original state? The answer to each of these questions is yes -- for this is the post-Star Fire mystery of the phoenix, and it is the key to the Messianic bloodline enhancement through the fire-stone.”

The May 1995 issue of Scientific American discussed the effects of ruthenium (one of the precious metals), by noting that a single ruthenium atom placed at each end of the double-helix DNA increases the conductivity of the strand by a factor of 10,000, causing the DNA to become, in effect, a “superconductor”. Based on a synthesis of additional historical, philosophical, mythological, and scientific evidence, David Hudson has determined that the ORME is truly the “Tree of Life”. Hudson has noted in the Scientific Literature (Guidice, et al), the basis for human cells being able to exhibit Superconductivity and the extensive amount of research being conducted on treating cancer and other diseases with precious metals. These precious elements appear to be correcting the DNA, literally “flowing the light of life” within the body.

The Platinum Metals Review includes articles which discuss the treatment of cancers using platinum, iridium, and ruthenium. Apparently, the application of a platinum compound to an altered DNA state (as in the case of a cancer) will cause the DNA to relax and become corrected. It is known that both iridium and rhodium have anti-aging properties, that ruthenium and platinum compounds interact with DNA, and that gold and the precious metals can activate the endocrinal glandular system in a way that heightens awareness and aptitude to extraordinary levels.

The ancients from thousands of years ago knew of the superconducting effect of the precious metals on our consciousness -- what they referred to as the light body (the ka), and that both the physical body and the light body had to be fed. In so doing, we can also use the properties of the monoatomic elements to levitate, and quite possibly activate the body’s so-called “junk DNA”, along with the generally unused 90 to 95 % of the brain!

There is also evidence that the Hathor Temple on Mount Horeb in the Sinai Peninsula was involved in the construction of the pyramids. The furnace laboratories were not only used to provide food for the light-bodies of the pharaohs in the Star Fire tradition, but by use of the levitation potential, the massive blocks of the pyramids could be easily moved into place. For, in fact, the white powder is capable of bending space-time, providing for a gravitational attraction of less than zero, and of transposing its own weightlessness to a block of stone. Even more exotically, Gardner has noted that: “The once-sealed King’s Chamber [in the Great Pyramid of Giza] was, in fact, contrived as a superconductor, capable of transporting the pharaoh into another dimension of space-time through the Meissner Field (a body’s polar magnetic aura).”

The possible implications of the existence of the ORME -- adding the white powder of gold (and other precious metals) to one’s “diet” -- is astounding. Based on the full range of literature, Hudson believes a human ingesting the ORME in the correct manner can fulfill all the dreams of the esoteric alchemists, i.e.:

· To have perfect telepathy,

· Be able to levitate and/or bilocate,

· Know good and evil when it’s in the room with you (i.e. eat of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil),

· Project one’s thoughts into someone else’s mind,

· Heal by laying on of hands, and

· Cleanse or resurrect the dead within two or three days after they have died.

The latter comes from the traditions of the Anunnaki in raising their own from the dead (after their Descent into the Underworld), as well as the gospels of Jesus Christ.

The good news is that the precious elements occur in herbs and numerous vegetables. Grapes, for example, can be a primary source. A four ounce glass of Concord grape juice frozen concentrate can yield 127 mg of rhodium and 48 mg of iridium (more than an equivalent amount of virtually any other food). A key to the grape’s concentration of these precious metals is apparently connected to the fact that the grape roots go so much deeper into the Earth, where there is, apparently, a much better source of the elements. This explains why the deepest mines on Earth are gold mines, and furthermore that volcanoes are also a source. This implies that the interior of the Earth seems to be a primary “manufacturer” of the elements, and thus the ash from a volcanic eruption leaves downwind crop fields enormously fertile for years.

Hudson has discovered in the brain tissue of pigs and cows, that over 5% of the brain tissue by dry matter weight consists of rhodium and iridium! Gardner, in his book, Genesis of the Grail Kings [Bantam Books, New York, 1999] notes that “by dry-matter weight, over 5 per cent of our brain tissue is composed of iridium and rhodium in the high spin state.” This latter fact has often been missed because of the limitations of conventional testing sequences which do not take the time to go beyond thinking the test material is carbon, aluminum, or silica.

This implies that our self-aware Consciousness may be the result of a portion of our brain having monoatomic precious metals in our cells. This suggests the natural state of having a heavy metal mind, but also suggests we may need to ingest far more than we’re currently taking in.

Okay. Is this is all true, then it would suggest that whoever controls the gold and precious metal supply of the planet would control everyone’s ability to be able to take advantage of the ORME. It suggests, in fact, that slant on “The Golden Rule”, Dem Wid de Gold makes de rules! And therein lies the Mother of Conspiracies. In point of fact, the market on the precious metals is one of the most closely held, protected, and guarded Cartels on the planet today. Allegedly, such vested interests are motivated only by money. But don’t count on it!

It is perhaps worth mentioning that even if the powers that control the precious metal markets don’t realize the full implications what they’re controlling, this does not lessen the control. Buying and holding gold might thus be a nice investment against the future.

mick silver
7th November 2008, 14:24
If the NWO take over it may become hard for a lot of people to own are hold silver or gold , And food maybe harder to get and the cost well go a lot higher . DAM i hate to think all people would be made to live with no control of their lives .

Kelly
7th November 2008, 14:58
WHITE POWDER OF GOLD OF THE ANCIENTS

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_oro0.htm

Since his latest book, Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark, was published in February 2003, best-selling author Sir Laurence Gardner has been giving worldwide lectures about the rediscovery of arcane knowledge—in particular, the extraordinary powers of white powder gold.

When gold and platinum-group metals are transformed into the monatomic state, a fine white powder is produced. This substance was used by pharaohs and kings of the ancient world. It was also part of the secret knowledge of mediaeval alchemy and the Knights Templar. Research on this has been forging ahead, and some amazing properties of high-spin monatomic elements have now been scientifically confirmed.

This has huge and potentially revolutionary implications. Humanity now has within its reach a potential cure for cancer without drugs or surgery, an environment-friendly alternative to fossil fuels, a means to transform human consciousness, the possibility of low or zero-gravity flight, space travel by manipulation of space-time, and access to other dimensions (which scientists have now proved to be real).

In this interview conducted at Growing Needs Bookshop in Glastonbury, England, Laurence talked about some of the latest developments in this field. We began by discussing how news of its use as a cure for cancer has begun to spread to the mainstream environment.

Atasha McMillan

MONATOMIC ELEMENTS, HEALING AND ANTIGRAVITY

Laurence Gardner (LG): I’ve been talking about gold as an effective catalyst in cancer treatment for a long time—and it is now happening. The World Gold Council is confirming this in its literature, and the Securities & Exchange Commission, Washington, DC, is now publishing it in its bullion prospectus. The S&EC also reports on other aspects that I have written about in the past. Future applications for gold, it says [reads from S&EC prospectus], "are in pollution control, clean energy generation and fuel cell technology. In addition, work is under way on the use of gold in cancer treatment".

Atasha McMillan (AM): Are the research tests for this being done mostly in America?

LG: They’re being done all over. Scientific journals from Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Singapore, Israel, Britain and America are all commenting in this regard, with headlines such as "The Amazing Properties of Monatomic Gold". There are no limitations on this now. Singapore University is making great progress with gold in cancer treatment, and Rice University, Texas, has reported amazing success in recent remedial trials with nano-gold.

AM: You’ve said that monatomic elements can be used in connection with space travel. Can you explain a bit more about that, and about how research in that area is progressing?

LG: Monatomic transition-group elements were classified some time ago as "exotic matter" because they have a negative energy density and the ability to manipulate space-time. Physicists now say that exotic matter is the key to travelling enormous distances—seemingly faster than the speed of light, but with an acceleration rate of zero. They are looking at the concept of moving the space instead of the spacecraft—that is to say, contracting space-time in front of the ship, with a commensurate expansion of the space-time behind it. NASA’s Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Project is leading the research in this regard. We also have the aircraft industry investigating the concept of antigravity flight. Monatomic elements are operative high-temperature superconductors, and superconductors will levitate. They have a null magnetic field and will repel external magnetic fields. The Center for Advanced Study in Illinois has classified superconductivity as "the most remarkable physical property in the universe".

So, as the UK Ministry of Defence has stated, "Anti-gravity propulsion is now coming out of the closet". In this arena, Boeing is working on Project Grasp at its top-secret Phantom Works in Seattle, and British Aerospace has its parallel Project Greenglow. There is also a new UK–US joint venture called Project Falcon. Back in August [2003], British Aerospace and Boeing met at the Pentagon to talk about their plan for a 6,000-miles-per-hour aircraft—that’s around five times the speed of the now redundant Concorde.

AM: You have also mentioned the prospect of teleporting matter from one place to another.

LG: Yes; nanophysics and monatomic sciences are now leading us into some astonishing new realms. NASA and the Ohio Aerospace Institute are talking about teleportation as if it’s just around the corner. By the use of coupled quantum systems, they’ll soon be able to teleport matter instead of moving it physically. "By this means," they say, "even people could be transported by sending enough classical information."

So, by the time we get round to the kind of high-speed antigravity aircraft they think they can produce, we might not even need aircraft! In fact, they say that a digital cloning process is also possible—meaning that we could actually be in more than one place at the same time!

AM: And yet the ancient people knew about these things?

LG: They certainly knew about monatomic elements and superconductors, even if they didn’t understand the science behind them. There were various names and terms for these phenomena in different cultures. As for the scientific aspects, maybe they didn’t know specifically that these magical powders resonated with DNA or that they were immune system enhancers but they undoubtedly knew of their healing and anti-ageing properties. They also told of levitation, movement into parallel dimensions, communication with gods, and the like. In so many instances, their descriptions were commensurate with modern scientific discoveries; they just used different terminology. They might not have known precisely what they were dealing with, but they clearly knew about the substances in action.

AM: You said at a recent lecture that monatomics could improve memory and learning abilities.

LG: Absolutely. In fact, some remarkable tests were conducted last year by the Alphalearning Institute at the World Trade Center in Lugano. They are specialists in behavioral sciences and learning deficiencies such as dyslexia and ADHD. Over a number of weeks, they gave measured doses of monatomic supplements to ten volunteers—males and females of varying ages. The results were quite staggering. Their EEG brain scans showed a significant enhancement of alpha waves, leading to perfect hemispheric left and right brain synchronization. This facilitates heightened learning ability, memory and creative skills, and a substantial lowering of the stress factor. Their report stated that the results were both immediate and cumulative, while being a significant aid in exam-type situations, whether mental or physical.

LETMYSILVERGO
7th November 2008, 17:09
You Guys And Gal Must Be Able To Type 500 Words A Minute

Kelly
7th November 2008, 17:30
You Guys And Gal Must Be Able To Type 500 Words A Minute

Nah. Not really. The previous three posts were cut and paste jobs from the links I posted.

Based on the NASA information, there is the exteme probablilty that the anti-gravity drive flight capablilities reportedly belonging to the ancient Vimanas were directly related to the use of monatomic gold. The whole thing relates back to what science is discovering from reading the texts of the ancients.

It's very interesting stuff, and certainly suggests that the advanced flight technologies being experimented with today may well depend on an industrial use of gold. Monatomic gold seems to figure into anything they are doing today with zero point energy fields and anti-gravity.

Kelly
7th November 2008, 17:53
Of course, the use of monatomic gold also seems to have a direct relationship to the both the healing and manipulation of DNA too and was directly related to longitivity.

http://www.cesar.ornl.gov/nanotechnology.html

The Anunnaki called it "White Powder of Gold" and from the info in the ancient records, we may certainly assume their interest in gold was primarily associated with the technologies related to genetics, anti-gravity and forms of zero point energy.

Apparently, the Egyptian Pharaohs and priesthood actually tooted the stuff and reportedly, it made them feel like gods...

Kelly
7th November 2008, 18:19
Of course, there is also a downside to the personal use of the Ancient's White Powder of Gold; the least of which seems to be addiction. And there are also cautions that eventually it begins to actually break down the DNA.

Here is a fairly interesting cautionary article. But it's long...

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/monoatomicgoldthinktwice15aug05.shtml

Trvlr45
8th November 2008, 07:22
If the NWO take over it may become hard for a lot of people to own are hold silver or gold , And food maybe harder to get and the cost well go a lot higher . DAM i hate to think all people would be made to live with no control of their lives .

That's what the guns are for, Mick. If it gets to that point in our lifetime and I don't think it will. It's better to die standing than live on your knees. Just open fire. All you have to do is get one of them to make it worth it.

Once you have nothing to lose what the hell?