PDA

View Full Version : Could we see a bounce today?

orlando_wrx
21st January 2011, 09:27
With the USDX making it's way back under 78.50 overnight (back above at time of post) I made a physical purchase at $27.20 Taking a look at the USDX chart, the dollar may have made a double top and might be in the beginnings of a dead cat bounce. I have held to only a 1/2 order today and am waiting out to see how the charts play out over the next few days before placing the other 1/2 of my biweekly purchase. As I see it it's either a bounce back up for silver beginning today or monday, or we are on our way toward the $25 level. Also of note was the margin requirement hikes yesterday, even as the prices of metals have been declining. This could be a sign of the "dealer/broker" conspiring with the regulators trying to shake some longs in an attempt to reduce the chances of a short squeeze.

S1lverBullet
21st January 2011, 09:34
I'm feeling that a correction to 25 is inevitable with the run up we have had lately. The sooner we dip the sooner we can begin the 2011 rally. I hope you all buy at 25 because we should see some fireworks soon unless the Bernake and his sidekick the Morgue have anything to say about it.

ccjoe
21st January 2011, 09:37
I'm feeling that a correction to 25 is inevitable with the run up we have had lately. The sooner we dip the sooner we can begin the 2011 rally. I hope you all buy at 25 because we should see some fireworks soon unless the Bernake and his sidekick the Morgue have anything to say about it.

I put my money that we have hit the bottom.
Right or wrong, I give more credence to people who back up what they say with money---I'm NOT picking on you SB, I'm speaking generally speaking.

orlando_wrx
21st January 2011, 16:40
Where do you get your info and advice from ? Obviously not from the mind of Roger.

Obviously. :p