PDA

View Full Version : excellent video of Nadler! Silver Risky!!!!

duneyman jr
21st January 2011, 08:54
Nadler Silver Analyst... He makes alot of good points..also
Silver is twice as risky as gold!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GrJK3JPDcc

duneyman jr
21st January 2011, 08:57
15 to 20 dollars on silver..is prediction

Mighty Moose
21st January 2011, 09:04
15 to 20 dollars on silver..is prediction

I don't know about you, but this idiotic prediction sure seals the deal for me.....I'm buyin with BOTH hands now.

It looks like it won't be as long as I originally thought, YEEHAW!!

silverheartbone
21st January 2011, 09:18
Nadler Silver Analyst... He makes alot of good points..also
Silver is twice as risky as gold!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GrJK3JPDcc

one that has more thumbs down than thumbs up.

duneyman jr
21st January 2011, 09:23
But if this is true, it could be a big huge profit...Sell now then buy when its 15.00 again..Im assuming if it ever goes back down it will come back to its high eventually. In order to take this kinda profit now/ assuming you have 10 to 15 oz in your silver... silver would have to double to triple in price 50 to 90 dollars a oz..if your buying now. It could be a good thing if silver did go down if people sold now!!! Im not saying I am but its something to think about if your low on cash or cant afford to lose anything.

duneyman jr
21st January 2011, 09:26
one that has more thumbs down than thumbs up.

Probaby anyone lurking or youtubing silver are somewhat bullish....I doubt they were looking for Nadler

orlando_wrx
21st January 2011, 10:50
Nadler says we are due for correction. You can sell yours to kitco, duney.

silverheartbone
22nd January 2011, 08:16
Wow.

After watching that I'm tempted to sell all my silver.

That was really smooth programming.

He's really good.

Is he some sort of foreigner?

What is Truth?
22nd January 2011, 08:27
But if this is true, it could be a big huge profit...Sell now then buy when its 15.00 again..Im assuming if it ever goes back down it will come back to its high eventually. In order to take this kinda profit now/ assuming you have 10 to 15 oz in your silver... silver would have to double to triple in price 50 to 90 dollars a oz..if your buying now. It could be a good thing if silver did go down if people sold now!!! Im not saying I am but its something to think about if your low on cash or cant afford to lose anything.

Sure, if he is correct one could profit by selling now and buying back cheap. But consider that the general trend for silver has been an ever increasing price. Nadler could be correct or he could be wrong. Let's assume he is correct and you don't sell. Bummer, but you still have your silver and it should go back up sooner or later if you hold for the long term. But let's say you sell and he is wrong. At best you will have less silver in the future or have to pay dearly to get your silver back. The thing is to buy and hold for the long term as much silver as you can really currently afford.