PDA

View Full Version : Kelly For President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Round Town
1st November 2008, 06:58
I would like to take this opportunity to make my nomination of Kelly for Forum President.

"Kelly", maybe a pseudonym, always seems to be correct and just on analysis of events and facts. Kelly never seems to defer to others, but can back up with references and data that seem to come from a vast warehouse of info and Wikipedia. Kelly always stands fast. I, personally, would like to see a politician be so ardent as Kelly is.

Disclaimer: Kelly is in no way associated with Round Town, The Intergalactic Banc Of Bob, or Bob. Void where prohibited, especially in Missouri and the District of Columbia. Ask your doctor and take only as directed.

This advertisement is paid for by The Kudos for Kelly Foundation.

Bob, I approved this message.
The view from my pile, yours may be different.

skijake
2nd November 2008, 00:01
I would like to take this opportunity to make my nomination of Kelly for Forum President.

"Kelly", maybe a pseudonym, always seems to be correct and just on analysis of events and facts. Kelly never seems to defer to others, but can back up with references and data that seem to come from a vast warehouse of info and Wikipedia. Kelly always stands fast. I, personally, would like to see a politician be so ardent as Kelly is.

Disclaimer: Kelly is in no way associated with Round Town, The Intergalactic Banc Of Bob, or Bob. Void where prohibited, especially in Missouri and the District of Columbia. Ask your doctor and take only as directed.

This advertisement is paid for by The Kudos for Kelly Foundation.

Bob, I approved this message.
The view from my pile, yours may be different.

I don't know if there is such a position ,but if Kelly would accept the power and privilege that such a position offers I would second the junior member from Missouri's motion to nominate the aformentioned canidate. The above noted disclaimers are valid as long as everyone agrees on second servings during the Thanksgiving Holiday.:)

Kelly
2nd November 2008, 01:45
Thanks for the kind words guys, but I'm not running for anything.

By the way, Kelly is not a pseudonym. Honest to Gawd, it really is my last name. Tricky, huh? :cool:

One_of_Many
2nd November 2008, 07:00
You got my vote. It was yours and FedFixNix's posts last spring on the really BIG picture of human history and the world that got me hooked on this forum in the first place. Those conversations hepled me fill in some gaps I had been pondering for many years. Thanks to you both for that.

Kelly
2nd November 2008, 15:00
The history books are such a sham it's just disgusting. And it's not in the least surprising either because if you start digging into it, you'll find out that the companies that print and edit the history books for the school system just happend to be owned by the same bunch of creeps that control our press.

Most alternative history books though, particularly the ones that deal with monetary history, have a reasonable take on how the Federal Reserve banking system got here, and all the crap they are responsible for.

FedFixNix
10th November 2008, 02:10
The history books are such a sham it's just disgusting. And it's not in the least surprising either because if you start digging into it, you'll find out that the companies that print and edit the history books for the school system just happend to be owned by the same bunch of creeps that control our press.

Most alternative history books though, particularly the ones that deal with monetary history, have a reasonable take on how the Federal Reserve banking system got here, and all the crap they are responsible for.

Care to cite a few? I love reading "alternative history books".

Kelly
10th November 2008, 08:58
Well, I'll cite the best one I've read and that's "Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs. It was published in 2000. He does an excellent job in this book, and is one of the best alternative history researchers around. Marrs even delves deeply into the role the Knight's Templar played in banking as early as 1294 AD and cites the fact that they charged interest rates as high as 60% a year! Talk about usury! He also does a fairly good job of tracing the role the banking families have played throughout history. Marrs traces every secret society you can just about imagine and also goes into the whole Nazi thing too.

I don't necessarily agree with everything he says, particularly his section on the Anunnaki, but by in large, Marrs gives one of the best looks at history around. I give this book a two thumbs up. It's a real eye opener and a great read and not in the least dry or boring.

Also, Rule by Secrecy is meticulously documented in his notes section and I really appreciate that.

Kelly
10th November 2008, 11:00
The back cover reads:

"What secrets connect Egypt's great pyramids, the Freemasons, the Illuminati, and the Council on Foreign Relations?

In this astonishing book, celebrated reporter and New York Times-bestselling author Jim Marrs painstakingly explores the world's most guarded secrets, exposing clandestine cabals and the power they have wielded throughout time. Defiantly rooting out the truth, he unearths startling evidence that the real movers and shakers covertly collude to start and stop wars, manipulate stock markets and interest rates, maintain class distinction, and even censor the six o'clock news. And they do all this under the mindful auspices of the Council of Foreign Relations, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergers, the CIA and even the Vatican.

Drawing on historical evidence and his own impeccable research, Marrs carefully traces the mysteries that connect these modern-day conspiracies to humankind's prehistory. The eye-opening result is an extraordinary synthesis of historical information much of it long hidden from the public that sheds light on the people and organizations that rule our lives.

Disturbing, provocative, and utterly compelling, Rule by Secrecy offers a singular worldview that may explain who we are, where we came from, and where we are gong."

FedFixNix
10th November 2008, 12:31
Well, I'll cite the best one I've read and that's "Rule by Secrecy" by Jim Marrs.

It's a good book. I read it years ago. Well worth reading, if one doesn't already have that information from other sources. There are dozens of such books I could list, but again, it all depends of what one has already studied from various perspectives, and how many dots one has already connected or not. :)